Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2834
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Do they have a Chicago location? This one is all for Toronto.

    -w.
    Can't teach stupid.

  2. #2833
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkan  [View Original Post]
    Angellis Angels finally created a new site. They have rebranded. Here is there link.

    https://www.luxe-models.com/

    I saw some reviews pop up on the other forum. Glad they are back in business after the arrest.
    Do they have a Chicago location? This one is all for Toronto.

    -w.

  3. #2832

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    You usually get good girls with MCE but they wreck the curve with prices ranging from 400-460 per hour when you can get a better rate anywhere else (between 3-400); and the discounts they offer are taken from the girl's cut.
    I made a habit to ask things here and there and I was told by everyone I seen with mce that the discount is split in half (I usually just tip whatever that amt is. & also interesting thing that I haven't heard from women from other agencies. Mce girls pay nothing for hotels or apt locations.

    IMHO you bet your sweet bippy I'm going to jump to the opportunity to see someone like veronica or rae for 4 hunda and get that 50 bucks off when they offer it. They prices are definitely ranging upwards but so does the quality & service IMO.

  4. #2831

    MCE is pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe2228  [View Original Post]
    Can you guys please provide me the rate for MCE model, I did not see anyone mentioning the rate, I just want to know before I do the verification complete for MCE.
    You usually get good girls with MCE but they wreck the curve with prices ranging from 400-460 per hour when you can get a better rate anywhere else (between 3-400); and the discounts they offer are taken from the girl's cut.

  5. #2830
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    GND Chicago

    I received this email last week from an agency that I have never heard of. GND Chicago. It sounds vaguely familiar. Is this a rebrand of a failed agency or a spinoff of one of the current agencies.

  6. #2829
    Thanks for the info the other day guys. I'm on the fence of dreaming with a model from mce again or trying a Indy. The experience with a Indy may be hit or miss compared to to a model from mce. After this next dream, I probably won't dream again for a while, so I'm being picky. Anyway my question to those who have seen Carly (who I think is probably the best at mce from the models I've dreamt of), is are there any other models that match her skills and enthusiasm? I'm more interested on the "skills" aspect, if I'm honest.

  7. #2828
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Angellis Angel's rebrand

    Angellis Angels finally created a new site. They have rebranded. Here is there link.

    https://www.luxe-models.com/

    I saw some reviews pop up on the other forum. Glad they are back in business after the arrest.

  8. #2827
    Quote Originally Posted by Michalek1993  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had experience with Leah from MCE? She has been on my radar for months but never got to meet up with her. Thanks.
    I've seen her a couple of times, I feel like she's actually more attractive than her pics, great bbj, took Greek like a champ, very fun to be around, has energy, but not crazy. Man mades, but much better than kelani's in my opinion, they're medium size, look real and fit her body, she actually said she tried to go huge at the last minute and the plastic surgeon talked her out of it, so kudos to that man, I highly recommend.

  9. #2826

    Leah MCE

    Anyone had experience with Leah from MCE? She has been on my radar for months but never got to meet up with her. Thanks.

  10. #2825

    EEC / Angelli's Rates

    Can anyone let me know what rates Angelli's has if it is a consistent one? PM me if you'd prefer, thanks!

  11. #2824

    Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe2228  [View Original Post]
    Can you guys please provide me the rate for MCE model, I did not see anyone mentioning the rate, I just want to know before I do the verification complete for MCE.
    Read post #2816.

  12. #2823

    Mce

    Can you guys please provide me the rate for MCE model, I did not see anyone mentioning the rate, I just want to know before I do the verification complete for MCE.

  13. #2822

    Saw kelani

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Eh, the schedule is all that matters. Just saw her again today and she was great as always.

    Maybe she doesn't want to be up on the website for some reason. Who knows. Autumn isn't on the website either but she is still active.
    Kelani was great. She covered all grounds. Always a great session with her. Full of energy and has always accommodated to my preferences. She reminds me of porn star, just can't remember which one. Her suction is something to be careful with, could make you finish in seconds.

  14. #2821

  15. #2820

    Kelani

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Kelani is missing.
    Eh, the schedule is all that matters. Just saw her again today and she was great as always.

    Maybe she doesn't want to be up on the website for some reason. Who knows. Autumn isn't on the website either but she is still active.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape