Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 42,391 to 42,405 of 52324
-
01-14-20 22:22 #9934Senior Member

Posts: 195Never mind. I think you're talking about this.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nancy-nu...geles-450006-9
-
01-14-20 22:17 #9933Senior Member

Posts: 195The only Nancy I could find is with FirstAsians in Tustin, or Vixen with M. Do you have a link with the one you're talking about?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 22:03 #9932Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks I will try to set something up then.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 22:01 #9931Banned Member

Posts: 113Second greatest
In matters related to this thread, the second greatest invention ever is the 'search thread' feature.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
Obviously the greatest invention ever being birth control.
-
01-14-20 21:53 #9930Senior Member

Posts: 3690Naomi with KTE
Of course we have. If you use the Search button you would see it. I am feeling helpful today. Her pics came from NorCal.
First Review
Second Review
Originally Posted by A0C1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 21:43 #9929Senior Member

Posts: 3690That's what he is suggesting
He also saw Emma from euk before.
Originally Posted by Tmaw888
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 21:39 #9928Senior Member

Posts: 3690Sally / Vixen
I believe she is Nancy with Angels or Vixen now. She costs extra now.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 21:27 #9927Senior Member

Posts: 3690I am not ghosted yet. I knew Jenny was around Sunday.
Originally Posted by BlaneJames
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 21:11 #9926Banned Member

Posts: 113Mini (KTE)
Any intel on Mini (KTE)? Her bb option got me curious.
-
01-14-20 21:06 #9925Banned Member

Posts: 113Sa
Not ghosted per se, but the customer service ain't like it used to be. Wondering if there's been a change.
Originally Posted by BlaneJames
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 20:50 #9924Senior Member

Posts: 122Has anyone else been ghosted by SA? I've tried to book Jenny this week, and see the lineup last week and haven't heard a word.
-
01-14-20 20:29 #9923

Posts: 904His username is divadiver on E-monkey (his reviews here and over on E-monkey are identical, so definitely him), told me he was on vacation.
Originally Posted by NooGooGee81
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 20:15 #9922Senior Member

Posts: 32I've used this booker twice but haven't seen either of those girls. One time was a great experience, second time was very poor. Actually neither of the girls I saw seem to be working there now.
Originally Posted by A0C1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 19:11 #9921Senior Member

Posts: 356He is over in Korea. One of the benefits for him doing free marketing for M is he has access to all the girls and gets their kakao numbers so if he wants to vacation over there he can contact them.
Originally Posted by LoveEm
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 18:50 #9920Senior Member

Posts: 273Toungsten, we miss you!
Originally Posted by LoveEm
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






