Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 821 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 871 921 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6985

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    If you're lucky enough to see Redhead in Vero, it's a minimum two hour "experience " with most things on the menu. Pricey, if you use the search function in the right side of this page, type in RedheadVero and read the reviews, then pm me if you need details.
    Thank you for the incredible review Willie 24. Thank you!

  2. #6984

    Run Fast. Run Far Away

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Thanks goes to Hodar for the Shelly warning. All I did was add an archive link. We all know how ads get pulled and names get changed after a bad review.
    All the negative comments are spot on about her and that goes for Mercedes who she posts doubles with.

    Absolute heartless soulless crooks that will rob you blind and smile and not even an eye twitch.

    I am new to the review scene and have benefited from everyone's feedback so I felt it's time to give back and give my feedback and experience.

    Best of luck all and hope this opinion helps!

  3. #6983

    Very inticing pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Here's a body pic.
    Been thinking about hitting her up from her pics and I get the feedback too and it makes sense.

    Honestly the thumbnail here almost doesn't look like she could be sporting that chest in the post right?

    Thing is she's about 5 min from me and a potential regular?

  4. #6982

    EMO girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this blonde in Port Canaveral? I've searched the forum but can't find anything. It sure would make it easier if they would include a name in their posts.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/505728994347
    Here's a body pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7B694355-D35D-4A25-A53B-74F22EF8B06A.jpg‎  

  5. #6981

    Too funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review very informative. She misspelled on her ad it says Bazillion, thought I had to save some more LOL.
    Nope, definitely not the donation, I guess just a poor attempt at spelling! But seriously, her rates are pretty reasonable and frequently posted in her ad. If not, they're 80,130 and 180. Hopefully that means you can't stop feeding the piggy bank and just go see her!

  6. #6980
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    If the pictures are accurate, she's definitely my type. Can't do anything until Wednesday so I hope she's still there.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...t/665301625007

    http://archive.ph/GayFU
    Check your email.

  7. #6979
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    If the pictures are accurate, she's definitely my type. Can't do anything until Wednesday so I hope she's still there.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...t/665301625007

    http://archive.ph/GayFU
    The pics are accurate and recent. And yes I'm sure she will be.

    When I see her to talk tomorrow, I'll make sure to tell her, you'll be reaching out.

  8. #6978

    Turn off

    Quote Originally Posted by Parzival444  [View Original Post]
    You got the link?
    Think I saved $90. She ghosted me on a meet 1 week ago. I tried this week, she made some lame excuse, but I decided to go for the qv at $90. I was about to drive over, and she texted that her hh was $120 and H was $160. That rubbed me the wrong way, and I went silent. Glad I did.

  9. #6977

    Port blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this blonde in Port Canaveral? I've searched the forum but can't find anything. It sure would make it easier if they would include a name in their posts.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/505728994347
    I reviewed her and posted face pics on post 5872.

  10. #6976
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    And I will. Second that motion. She is a super sweet girl a great visit. And she definately does get into it.

    She is worth the time and marios.
    If the pictures are accurate, she's definitely my type. Can't do anything until Wednesday so I hope she's still there.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...t/665301625007

    http://archive.ph/GayFU

  11. #6975

    I thought It was the donation

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I believe it was KittyLicker68 that first brought Limonica to the boards. Whoever it was, thank you! Since I first read about Limonica, I've been wanting to meet her, the pictures got my attention and the reviews were all very favorable. I reached out to her several times and our schedules never worked, I finally managed to get things arranged with her this past week and I'm very glad that I did! The pictures are most definitely her and, despite it being a first meet, she seemed ready and willing to do whatever I asked in order to have me leave satisfied! She absolutely did just that and I have no doubt I'll be contacting her again to set up another meeting. No real negatives from my perspective, she was easy to reach, incall was nice and no signs of any management or candy issues. If you like her pictures, I'm sure you'll like meeting her!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/518890930767
    Thanks for the review very informative. She misspelled on her ad it says Bazillion, thought I had to save some more LOL.

  12. #6974
    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this blonde in Port Canaveral? I've searched the forum but can't find anything. It sure would make it easier if they would include a name in their posts.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/505728994347
    I did a review on her as well #6110. She can be a mix bag, basically if your looking for a GFE keep moving. It your looking to just POUND and go, she is a fun time. Super spinner and in my opinion the tightest pussy in the Space Coast / Central Florida. She does have a small disability but I couldn't give a fuck. And you shouldn't either. The place she is not steller, it's a small messy room, she loves THE CHRONIC. Once you get past the first visit and respect her she won't watch the clock too much but super YMMV one day she'll love you fucking her brains out the next she just eh.

    She has been my go to, I've pounded, had moderate success stretching her pussy and pushed my cock deep down her tiny throat. 6 times, again I treat her like a toy. Fone her, Fuck her, Forget her.

    Good luck, I hope you try her and enjoy her!

  13. #6973

    Canaveral blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this blonde in Port Canaveral? I've searched the forum but can't find anything. It sure would make it easier if they would include a name in their posts.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/505728994347
    DicComa's recent post below might help you out:

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/763549540545

    This girl now has a incall at the cape, but her number could have changed or maybe someone had a uptodate one. I reviewed her as EMO GIRL.

  14. #6972

    Ava Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by Parzival444  [View Original Post]
    You got the link?
    She's on the sister site, here's the link: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0532&cityid=86.

  15. #6971

    Info or link?

    Quote Originally Posted by TineyeThomas  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to visit with Ava in Micco, I came away with mixed feelings:

    The good: Very nice BBBJ good DT, super clean and fresh kitty, the incall is good.

    The bad: Very Mechanical, rushed and comms are hit or miss, scheduling could be a problem.

    YMMV but I probably will not repeat. $1 for the HHR.
    You got the link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape