High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6530

    Any Takers?

    I've had my eye on these two for a while and cannot find anything when doing a search.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1648122

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/625912640805

    If I am not mistake, the second one was discussed here recently, but I cannot find that thread.

    Any takers? I would like to know before jumping in! TIA.

  2. #6529

    I think it's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with this girl?

    704-561-1121.
    I think it's a scam. When google that phone #, the same image was used on multiple cities.

  3. #6528
    Anyone familiar with this girl?

    704-561-1121.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CF8B148C-ADB1-4294-BA81-BEF08B11AFF5.jpg‎  

  4. #6527

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    Ad looked TGTBT but no hits on tineye, so I decided to TOFTT. After some texting we set an appointment and she gave me the address. I arrived at the address, THEN she informed me payment had to be by cashapp. I said cash only, then she ghosted me. I assume that if I had used the cashapp, I would never have made it in the door of her incall apartment.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...50/2226988/ter
    I didn't even get a location out of her before the scam started. So many of these ads up now. I'm thinking scam artist are leaching off Websites we frequent. Anytime I hear "pay first"- I'm gone.

  5. #6526

    Midtown

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    NO way I would rim either one of those or anybody else for that matter. I had a provider rim me once and it didn't do anything for me. It has been years since I met the mom just for a BJ and from the pics I have seen she getting uglier. I don't go to Midtown either.
    I've been tempted to visit several providers texting they are at midtown but valued my safety too much to take the risk to go there.

  6. #6525

    Kerri is Great!

    Saw this spinner today in an airport area motel. Cute, sexy and accommodating. Everything covered but great BJ and an ass that just begs for a pounding (no Greek). Definitely not GFE so if that is what you are looking for I would suggest looking elsewhere. If you favor cute twenty somethings that can take all you have to give and more then proceed, you won't be disappointed. Be nice to her so she stays around, okay? As always, YMMV.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/972378782534

    Dixie.

  7. #6524

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by TarHeel85  [View Original Post]
    She has a few videos online. Message me for the link.
    I'm interested in seeing her videos. Check your inbox.

  8. #6523
    I damn sure wouldn't pay before I got in the room. It may be okay the way you are using it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devgrp  [View Original Post]
    I've paid providers using cashapp, as a matter of fact it's my preferred way since I usually don't walk around with a lot of cash and I've never had a problem. I always pay once I'm in the room and did all the tests. I've also paid that way for outcall. Anyone who wants you to pay a deposit before meeting them is definitely scamming.

  9. #6522

  10. #6521
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Cashapp would have been she got the money and you got what you got. NOTHING. Sure SCAM to me.
    I've paid providers using cashapp, as a matter of fact it's my preferred way since I usually don't walk around with a lot of cash and I've never had a problem. I always pay once I'm in the room and did all the tests. I've also paid that way for outcall. Anyone who wants you to pay a deposit before meeting them is definitely scamming.

  11. #6520
    Cashapp would have been she got the money and you got what you got. NOTHING. Sure SCAM to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    Ad looked TGTBT but no hits on tineye, so I decided to TOFTT. After some texting we set an appointment and she gave me the address. I arrived at the address, THEN she informed me payment had to be by cashapp. I said cash only, then she ghosted me. I assume that if I had used the cashapp, I would never have made it in the door of her incall apartment.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...50/2226988/ter

  12. #6519
    She's on E.M. under "Kate217".

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    Ad looked TGTBT but no hits on tineye, so I decided to TOFTT. After some texting we set an appointment and she gave me the address. I arrived at the address, THEN she informed me payment had to be by cashapp. I said cash only, then she ghosted me. I assume that if I had used the cashapp, I would never have made it in the door of her incall apartment.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...50/2226988/ter

  13. #6518

    Another cashapp scam?

    Ad looked TGTBT but no hits on tineye, so I decided to TOFTT. After some texting we set an appointment and she gave me the address. I arrived at the address, THEN she informed me payment had to be by cashapp. I said cash only, then she ghosted me. I assume that if I had used the cashapp, I would never have made it in the door of her incall apartment.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...50/2226988/ter

  14. #6517
    NO way I would rim either one of those or anybody else for that matter. I had a provider rim me once and it didn't do anything for me. It has been years since I met the mom just for a BJ and from the pics I have seen she getting uglier. I don't go to Midtown either.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralRobert  [View Original Post]
    They were on skipthegames today. One service is receiving rimming. Ain't no way my mouth is getting near that area. I wouldn't rim either with someone else's mouth.

  15. #6516

    Nicole

    Does she offer BBBJ? Her ad says no bare, wondering if that's only for BBFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by CltGuy  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back! I don't know Celeste but I do know the girl in the link. Here is her stg post: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...4/135811626059.

    She is real and those are real / recent pics. She is a great provider with a nice body. Large real boobs and good body / cute face. She is a good communicator and easy to set up. No complaints on service as I get exactly what I want from her.

    She is definitely worth a visit.

    As always- YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape