Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15969
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilfoyle2  [View Original Post]
    What is expected to be put in the tip jar? The price tag is high.
    I don't think its high. You get what you pay for. You want an Asian chick in her 40's, you can get a deal. Younger hot white girls command a higher price. That is who I prefer. Jenn and Lindsey have been my go to girls last 4 or 5 months. I might try to visit Natasha soon. If anyone knows any other hot younger white girls, let me know. PM is fine and I love low volume or UTR. Thanks.

  2. #15968
    Quote Originally Posted by DboGuide23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Viba Spa?
    See post 15800. Its a moving target.

  3. #15967
    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Location, Location, Location?
    Pro bodyworks is in taylortucky.

  4. #15966

    In Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Location, Location, Location?
    Its on Eureka Rd, just west of Telegraph in Taylor.

  5. #15965
    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Location, Location, Location?
    My bad. In Taylor on Eureka.

  6. #15964

    Probody

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpAdickt  [View Original Post]
    Been a long time follower of this glorious forum. I've been going to Probody for awhile now rotating between several other go-to's. If you're looking for a good thorough non-rushed massage this is a good place to check out. 3 decent looking providers mid 30's /40's. All 3 speak decent English and provide really good service. No negotiations- standard ending but the massage is always great and relaxing; light oil and they provide hot towels to clean you off really well. Back walking from all 3 is excellent. Handshake is enthusiastic and allow OTC. 80/ hr you get all 60 minutes of it and I tip 40.
    Location, Location, Location?

  7. #15963

    Tip jar

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilfoyle2  [View Original Post]
    What is expected to be put in the tip jar? The price tag is high.
    Tips are optional. I tip to the level of service I feel I receive.

    When it comes to tips hmmv (her mileage may vary).

    SN.

  8. #15962

    Where is the place located

    Website or any link.

  9. #15961

    Tip jar?

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    She is back from vacation! Had the Nuru this morning, and it was exquisite. Popped twice, showered up and Damn I feel great!

    Great way to start the new year.

    Stay safe, and go get you a unicorn.

    SN.
    What is expected to be put in the tip jar? The price tag is high.

  10. #15960

    Probody

    Been a long time follower of this glorious forum. I've been going to Probody for awhile now rotating between several other go-to's. If you're looking for a good thorough non-rushed massage this is a good place to check out. 3 decent looking providers mid 30's /40's. All 3 speak decent English and provide really good service. No negotiations- standard ending but the massage is always great and relaxing; light oil and they provide hot towels to clean you off really well. Back walking from all 3 is excellent. Handshake is enthusiastic and allow OTC. 80/ hr you get all 60 minutes of it and I tip 40.

  11. #15959

    Hi

    [QUOTE]=SandersNut;4616126]She is back from vacation! Had the Nuru this morning, and it was exquisite. Popped twice, showered up and Damn I feel great!

    Great way to start the new year.

    Stay safe, and go get you a unicorn.[QUOTE]Can you please tell details how much does it cost for nuru and the place address.

  12. #15958

    Viba Spa

    Anyone have info on Viba Spa?

  13. #15957

    Bonita and Lisa

    I have been meaning to write this. Had a dream about Bonita and Lisa, they were a treat. They work well together. Dream was nice and damage was fair for both of them. The place was nice and I felt safe.

  14. #15956

    Jenn Commerce

    She is back from vacation! Had the Nuru this morning, and it was exquisite. Popped twice, showered up and Damn I feel great!

    Great way to start the new year.

    Stay safe, and go get you a unicorn.

    SN.

  15. #15955

    Vibe Spa

    Does anyone have any info on vibe spa? I see it posted pretty frequently and definitely interested in checking it out. (aa from what it looks like). Would greatly appreciate a rundown on it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape