Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16213

    Where is the place located

    Website or any link.

  2. #16212

    Tip jar?

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    She is back from vacation! Had the Nuru this morning, and it was exquisite. Popped twice, showered up and Damn I feel great!

    Great way to start the new year.

    Stay safe, and go get you a unicorn.

    SN.
    What is expected to be put in the tip jar? The price tag is high.

  3. #16211

    Probody

    Been a long time follower of this glorious forum. I've been going to Probody for awhile now rotating between several other go-to's. If you're looking for a good thorough non-rushed massage this is a good place to check out. 3 decent looking providers mid 30's /40's. All 3 speak decent English and provide really good service. No negotiations- standard ending but the massage is always great and relaxing; light oil and they provide hot towels to clean you off really well. Back walking from all 3 is excellent. Handshake is enthusiastic and allow OTC. 80/ hr you get all 60 minutes of it and I tip 40.

  4. #16210

    Hi

    [QUOTE]=SandersNut;4616126]She is back from vacation! Had the Nuru this morning, and it was exquisite. Popped twice, showered up and Damn I feel great!

    Great way to start the new year.

    Stay safe, and go get you a unicorn.[QUOTE]Can you please tell details how much does it cost for nuru and the place address.

  5. #16209

    Viba Spa

    Anyone have info on Viba Spa?

  6. #16208

    Bonita and Lisa

    I have been meaning to write this. Had a dream about Bonita and Lisa, they were a treat. They work well together. Dream was nice and damage was fair for both of them. The place was nice and I felt safe.

  7. #16207

    Jenn Commerce

    She is back from vacation! Had the Nuru this morning, and it was exquisite. Popped twice, showered up and Damn I feel great!

    Great way to start the new year.

    Stay safe, and go get you a unicorn.

    SN.

  8. #16206

    Vibe Spa

    Does anyone have any info on vibe spa? I see it posted pretty frequently and definitely interested in checking it out. (aa from what it looks like). Would greatly appreciate a rundown on it!

  9. #16205

    Payton MIA

    Has anyone been able to get in touch with Payton lately. Have texted her periodically over past 2 months and no response.

  10. #16204

    Westland

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a Chinese woman in an apartment on The North side of Warren Rd, west of Newburgh. The complex was Parkcrst or Wilderness Apartments. Across the street from Meijer. She was nearly flat chested, older, but provided FS to some. She initially worked alone. Later, she set up a table shower in her kitchen or utility area. Later still, she was hiring a girl or two to work for her. Her name was Amy. Does anyone know if she is still there? Contact info?

    I went to Star Moon on Wixom Rd recently. Same service as my previous report, but this time, the second half of the massage was toppled with some asking on my part. Still no sign of BJ or FS.
    I remember her, she was was quick to reply and very nice. I also remember the other ladies she hired my favorite was a curvy taller one. That was the days of backpage. If any info PM me also.

  11. #16203

    Westland

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a Chinese woman in an apartment on The North side of Warren Rd, west of Newburgh. The complex was Parkcrst or Wilderness Apartments. Across the street from Meijer. She was nearly flat chested, older, but provided FS to some. She initially worked alone. Later, she set up a table shower in her kitchen or utility area. Later still, she was hiring a girl or two to work for her. Her name was Amy. Does anyone know if she is still there? Contact info?

    I went to Star Moon on Wixom Rd recently. Same service as my previous report, but this time, the second half of the massage was toppled with some asking on my part. Still no sign of BJ or FS.
    I went there 3 or 4 times about 12 years ago. Exactly as stated but I thought her name was Anna. She insisted that you remove your shoes as soon as you entered. If you got some FS, she would not put the condom back in her mouth for a BJ finish.

  12. #16202

    Crissy / Stephanie

    Did you end up TOFTT? She now has pics of Angela White in her profile xD as if anyone visiting these sites doesn't know who that is. And she uses 2 different names in the same post. Just wondering if you got any more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorLotto  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is a bait and switch has anybody actually seen the switch and is it terrible or good to go?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1434105

    The number is related to various fake pics.

  13. #16201

    Westland Apartment and Star Moon in Wixom

    There used to be a Chinese woman in an apartment on The North side of Warren Rd, west of Newburgh. The complex was Parkcrst or Wilderness Apartments. Across the street from Meijer. She was nearly flat chested, older, but provided FS to some. She initially worked alone. Later, she set up a table shower in her kitchen or utility area. Later still, she was hiring a girl or two to work for her. Her name was Amy. Does anyone know if she is still there? Contact info?

    I went to Star Moon on Wixom Rd recently. Same service as my previous report, but this time, the second half of the massage was toppled with some asking on my part. Still no sign of BJ or FS.

  14. #16200

    Tiffany is on Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    I had another recurring dream that I was with Tiffany for an hour of bliss. In my dream she rocked the bikini. There is just something about her dropping that summer dress, seeing her beautiful bikini that doesn't quite cover all of her perfect curves, and then immediately start caressing those delicious curves. After an initial time of enjoying each other's body, I laid down for a massage for certain problem points that she nailed with her elbows followed by a relaxing Swedish caress. I love the fact that her room is warm and the heat increases when her body touches mine. Given our experience together, there is a true appreciation for each other and this demonstrates that when you consistently treat her right, she reciprocates with a caring and sensual touch to satisfy every conceivable need. The slow and gentle gyrations that move towards more rapid rhythmic movements all while her warm curtains wrap around me is nothing short of pure ecstasy.
    Followed up on the two previous reviews and they are no joke. She was hot and horny! Seen her a couple times before but never saw her like this. Maybe just caught her at the right time. Finally confirmed what I expected and left happier than ever before!

  15. #16199

    Try KK or Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69  [View Original Post]
    Finally made it to this place, next to the sub shop. I've pulled up twice to this place before and there was always 7-8-9 cars parked closer to this place than the sub shop. The rest of the empty parking lot makes it look too weird, shady for all this activity for one place. I stopped in Thurs mid afternoon and only 2-3 cars were there. I walked in and was greeted by an OK looking Asian girl looks to be in mid to late 20's. There was 3 other girls there, just cleaning, watering flowers, etc. None of them really looked too exciting. People have raved about this place. I get in, pay the 70 1 hour fee. Flash a wad of cash while I'm at it. Massage was a solid 8 out of 10. Very little teasing, didn't get her name. On the flip at the 40-45 minute mark, she was nice but wouldn't let me get in under her shirt, wouldn't let me touch her now realized barely B cups. With her broken English she was trying to explain she had some issue with her belly button? She had no problem with me caressing her ass OTC while she jerked me to completion but that doesn't cut it with stories of guys having plenty of fun here. She repeatedly turned down my overtures. She did a poor job of getting the oil off of my back; had to stop and shower before coming home to wife.
    Next time call ahead and ask for K. K. Or Lucy. Both give a good massage, are pretty, and let you play more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape