Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20436

    Det Spot

    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the Det spot.
    I stopped by last week after seeing a post here about it. Front lobby has a very legit look to it, so wasn't sure what to expect. The girl who came out to meet me was very, uh, thick. Some guys like that, but I prefer tiny spinner types. It was $40 for 30 minutes. She took me the a room and told me to get comfortable. I stripped and made myself at home on the table. Upon return, she told me, "This isn't a massage place if that's what you're looking for". She proceeded to tell me it's $100 for a BJ or $60 for a HJ. Inside I said WTF? To her I said I was actually looking for a nice massage and thanked her for her time, dressed and headed out. Between the donation amount and the fact I really was not attracted to her, I was very disappointed. I thought about maybe going back another day, but do not want to have a repeat performance with the same or similar type girl.

  2. #20435

    Detox spot

    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the Det spot.
    Latina girls. Not much of a massage. Theres like a 5 minute generic rubdown and then straight to the action. Decent FS place.

  3. #20434

    Keg Sluggers

    Damn I didn't know they had that kind of talent in there. I've only seen the "homies" out back barbecuing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caribe  [View Original Post]
    Great place for brews and free cable pay TV sports.

  4. #20433

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Caribe  [View Original Post]
    Great place for brews and free cable pay TV sports.
    Looks like a dive bar from the outside and nothing wrong with that but these girls are legit.

  5. #20432

    Garden Grove

    Anyone been to the Det spot.

  6. #20431

    Keg Sluggers

    Quote Originally Posted by The12guage  [View Original Post]
    It's right next to a very cool bikini sports bar. Check out the bar maids then go next door fo the real fun.
    Great place for brews and free cable pay TV sports.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7467699D-955C-4122-9478-E021AF35BDB1.jpg‎   BAA1ADAF-75EC-44E6-BE5E-90B75582B26E.jpg‎  

  7. #20430
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    I believe you that it once said CKB, but as I write this the Google Maps picture has the name that's on the business card Caribe posted, immediately below. And, you're right it was CKB, not CBK as I mistakenly wrote this morning.

    Lift Her Up.
    It's right next to a very cool bikini sports bar. Check out the bar maids then go next door fo the real fun.

  8. #20429
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMongerMan  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time last night. Long time monger. First post. S at Honey Fair was a perfect professional. Very sweet. Not much massage but FS made up for it. Normal $. Tried a little upsell but can't blame her. Guys, don't drive up the price by thinking with little head. We can control the market!
    "Honey Fair" - are you referring to Honey Spa on Fair Drive? If so, unless it is breaking news that I am not aware of, that place has been shut down since mid-November.

  9. #20428

    HS Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulEyes  [View Original Post]
    Hey all about a year ago I visited a gal named Quinn and she was awesome. Does anyone remember her or know where she might have went? TIA!
    I remember her but I don't know where she is now. However, if you haven't seen Tee, she is the closest to Quinn in look, attitude and performance at HS affiliates.

  10. #20427
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    I believe you that it once said CKB, but as I write this the Google Maps picture has the name that's on the business card Caribe posted, immediately below. And, you're right it was CKB, not CBK as I mistakenly wrote this morning.

    Lift Her Up.
    Well the important thing is that we all found it and had a run with maria's mouth.

  11. #20426

    Ckb

    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14  [View Original Post]
    And if you do a Google street view it actually says CKB in window.
    I believe you that it once said CKB, but as I write this the Google Maps picture has the name that's on the business card Caribe posted, immediately below. And, you're right it was CKB, not CBK as I mistakenly wrote this morning.

    Lift Her Up.

  12. #20425
    Quote Originally Posted by Amoreux  [View Original Post]
    Lucy at F&C is really worth your time. YMMY but everything is on the menue.

    Hin.
    After visiting TJ, why would anyone want to bang old ugly grannies?

  13. #20424

    Sophia BCC

    Saw a new girl Sophia at BCC today. Great big Latina naturals and a really sweet personality. I'd give her face a 6 or 7 and the pics on Instagram are not her but she is worth your time. After we finished she gave me a really nice light back scratch for the few remaining minutes of the half hour which I truly enjoyed.

  14. #20423
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBird  [View Original Post]
    Happy CKB Spa is the place's name on RubMaps.
    Mamasan has business cards with a new name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6255127E-DDBF-4687-966F-177EB1C6744E.jpg‎  

  15. #20422
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBird  [View Original Post]
    Happy CKB Spa is the place's name on RubMaps.
    And if you do a Google street view it actually says CKB in window.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape