Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,966 to 16,980 of 28075
-
01-15-20 19:11 #11110Senior Member

Posts: 394What favorite place was this?
Originally Posted by TubAndRug
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 13:13 #11109Regular Member

Posts: 21Totally
I'm extremely jealous! I've had providers hold their pinky fingers up to my cock and laugh. One who had just had a baby told me he had a bigger dick than me. Once a provider even called in the other girls so they could see how small it is and they all were shocked. I had to stop going to a favorite place because they started calling me by a nickname that I'm pretty sure translated to "toothpick" and giggling every time I came in.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 01:28 #11108Senior Member

Posts: 703Based on my last visit, no. Looked like an all new crew and the experience was strictly meh.
Originally Posted by Wzrd94
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 00:16 #11107Senior Member

Posts: 205Jealous?
You're either extremely jealous or having fantasies.
Originally Posted by TubAndRug
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 23:42 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 56Size
Should've read "I'm no John Holmes".
Originally Posted by MikeHall
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 22:28 #11105Senior Member

Posts: 56Size
Heh, no I'm John Holmes. The length is a good size (two handfulls) but they keep telling me they're impressed by the girth. A blessing and a curse, as your average chick digs it but the pros don't want to get loosened up / hurt. As I say, several providers refused FS after seeing Little Mikey angry.
Originally Posted by TubAndRug
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 21:59 #11104Senior Member

Posts: 94I got lucky I guess
Somehow I missed this review and made the mistake of visiting recently. No one answered after a few rings and I walked back to my car. But I was determined to get a massage so I walked back in a few minutes later and tried again. I was finally greeted by a middle aged woman in a snug though not flattering miniskirt who instead of bringing me back gave me a business card of another MP and encouraged me to go there. I guess I won't be back!
Originally Posted by FromNowOn
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 21:47 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 94GW / Golden Wood /"Fountain" Spa
I drove by the Spa Formerly Known as GW in CM and noticed a new name above: Fountain Spa. Looks like the website is the same other than the name. I assume the same would be true of the inside but wanted to ask if anyone could confirm. Thanks!
-
01-14-20 19:08 #11102Regular Member

Posts: 21Wow your cock must be enormous! These women have seen thousands of them and are blown away by yours! Have you ever measured it? Is it 12 inches? 14 inches? Even bigger?
Originally Posted by MikeHall
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 17:35 #11101Senior Member

Posts: 162Good news is YamYam is back, https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158519..
Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C
[View Original Post]
Not so good news, looks like her prices have gone up quite a bit.
-
01-14-20 13:59 #11100Banned Member

Posts: 3075Same Experience
It happened once. I went to a shop I hadn't been before. I was there right when they were opening. There were two girls in the shop at the time and I picked the cutest of the two. 10 minutes into the massage I get a knock on the door and the manager comes in and told me someone had called the night before and made an appointment with my masseuse and asked if someone else can give me the massage. They brought in the other masseuse and I told them I can come back another time. The manager and the masseuse stepped out and my original masseuse came back to finish my massage. Yes, they were able to arranged for me to keep my masseuse.
Originally Posted by HardanFast
[View Original Post]
In this instance I believed they were telling me the truth because when I walked in Amy told me only she and Bella were available. The manager who answered the phone is not onsite when I called to inquire if they have a young masseuse. Amy could have started the massage without asking if I had called about a young masseuse and later gave me the option for Bella. Before Amy came back to tell me Bella had an appointment I heard the front door opened. This is why I don't think this was an instance of bait and switch. Yes, I could have left and come back when Bella was available, but I was already comfortable on the heated table.
After the mediocre massage with Amy, I wished I had left and come back.
-
01-14-20 12:22 #11099Senior Member

Posts: 45I wonder
So you tell whoever is there "I'm here for a free massage"? I can't imagine that going well. If anyone tries let us know.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 00:57 #11098Senior Member

Posts: 54The same two ladies still work there?
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 00:55 #11097Senior Member

Posts: 278If you show and the girl is different than the one pictured the massage is free.
Originally Posted by Muncher8888
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 00:44 #11096Senior Member

Posts: 160Her ad says.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
"Me or Free".
What is that?










Reply With Quote




