Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 888 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice1982  [View Original Post]
    Any of my fellow lucker had any luck on Tryst.com?? Seem to be alot of providers that are not on other Sites?? TIA.

    Ice.
    Messaged several of them and they all too several days to reply. All of the legitimate ones are either on StG or Seeking. The Greenville section is pitiful. It's significantly better if you expand your search to Charlotte.

  2. #3566

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice1982  [View Original Post]
    Any of my fellow lucker had any luck on Tryst.com?? Seem to be alot of providers that are not on other Sites?? TIA.

    Ice.
    I have contacted a few on Tryst one did a lot of texting and a couple of phone calls the day we were supposed to meet texted her an hour ahead of time she said she had fallen asleep earlier and couldn't make it.

  3. #3565

    Tryst?

    Any of my fellow lucker had any luck on Tryst.com?? Seem to be alot of providers that are not on other Sites?? TIA.

    Ice.

  4. #3564

    UTR Requests

    Okay brothers! My utr list has essentially dried up. Ever since I shared information here you guys have been keeping my utrs too busy to see me! LOL. So I'm asking for a favor. Let me get info on a good utr that could meet possibly once or twice a week. Blue balls is setting in here. PM me.

    -MD.

  5. #3563

    Anyone meet this one before?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/059414631274

    Has anyone met up with this one before. At first, I thought the pics might've been fake and used TinyEye, but the only link it gave me led back to her stg ad.

  6. #3562

    Passing on this

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpShooter06  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one twice now. The first time it took forever to set up. Second time was right away no problems. I have my "procedure" for new meet ups. Some guy checked on her a couple times and knocked once during in which she told him to get lost. Didn't bother me at all but I asked her before I went who he was and she said her friend. Ok someone watching out that's cool. Damage for school was $. 6 first time Worth it, and $. 8 second trip I guess still worth it. Let's me take her to pound town and didn't watch clock. Room had strong Mary J stinch so be mindful of that. Will repeat when all else falls through. Cool chick looks like pics. Grill damage possibly from demons. Idk. Stay safe.
    Saw this one not long ago. Price was reasonable. The 10 days of antibiotic was not what I was looking for. First clue should have been the BJ without the cover. The missionary without the cover was also not a good idea.

    Stay safe.

    AM.

  7. #3561
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohn12  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am in Greeneville tonight and tomorrow and am looking for a good black provider, does anyone know of anyone good? Thanks in advance.
    Kimberly is great! Just posted a review on her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...f/534484573652

  8. #3560

    Are there any good black providers in the area?

    Hi, I am in Greeneville tonight and tomorrow and am looking for a good black provider, does anyone know of anyone good? Thanks in advance.

  9. #3559
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicoLatino187  [View Original Post]
    Longtime lurker in need of help!

    And I know I know! There's the whole post several helpful things before you get help. But please someone do me a solid here. I am seeing her this afternoon, and I need to know if she's legit and / or how the experience was. Anybody, please?
    I saw this ones as in stg says she only does hr for the first and wants $1. 75. This is on the ad. I usually on do qv for first. That will be an awkward hr if everything isn't going smooth LOL.

  10. #3558
    Quote Originally Posted by RobberFly  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/792399394884

    Has anyone seen her? Was texting back and forth for a while, but need more info before taking the bullet. Thanks in advance.
    I've seen this one twice now. The first time it took forever to set up. Second time was right away no problems. I have my "procedure" for new meet ups. Some guy checked on her a couple times and knocked once during in which she told him to get lost. Didn't bother me at all but I asked her before I went who he was and she said her friend. Ok someone watching out that's cool. Damage for school was $. 6 first time Worth it, and $. 8 second trip I guess still worth it. Let's me take her to pound town and didn't watch clock. Room had strong Mary J stinch so be mindful of that. Will repeat when all else falls through. Cool chick looks like pics. Grill damage possibly from demons. Idk. Stay safe.

  11. #3557
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Attractive

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Welp, I am posting this addendum for the benefit of clarification and comprehensive info. The day after I saw this provider (and had a lovely time) she was given a ride to the greybar hotel for distribution of a substance that is printed on one of her photos. Be wary of any communication from her number. She likely isn't going anywhere for a while.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/834645334579
    I guess that there's someone for everyone.

  12. #3556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Update

    Welp, I am posting this addendum for the benefit of clarification and comprehensive info. The day after I saw this provider (and had a lovely time) she was given a ride to the greybar hotel for distribution of a substance that is printed on one of her photos. Be wary of any communication from her number. She likely isn't going anywhere for a while.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/834645334579

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    There is again drama with this girl obviously. An "ex" - whether that is a boyfriend or "manager" or whatever is serious about taking this lady down. That said, I saw her yesterday before all of these posts reappeared. I've seen her several times before. She was lucid, healthy and as wonderfully GFE as ever. No games. Didn't try to rob me. It was just like two old bootycallers meeting up. Now, even if these allegations are false, there is still some dude hanging around trying to cause trouble and I'm not mixing up with that. But for braver souls than I, she is a spectacular time.

    By the way, that one pic of hers IS filtered. She is an attractive 40-something woman.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...u/603247972913

  13. #3555

    First report I guess you could say.

    Had set something up with her for this evening, we worked everything out and set up a time, most was done via text, towards the final confirmation I gave her a call to verify everything since she said it would take an hour to get to my location and I asked why she was up that was since I knew she is out of an area close to me, her response was that she was out and about and that she had to make a couple of stops before she headed my way from Spartanburg. Something just didn't seem right to me about the whole situation, perhaps I was just over thinking it or whatever, but I ended up just cancelling in the end. It just didn't feel right to me, probably was wrong by why take a chance.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/081489904899

  14. #3554
    I wish she would update her pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyJim  [View Original Post]
    Another great visit last week. She looks great and performs above par unlike most of the people on STG. If it wasnt for her I would give this shit up a while ago. Too many games of phone tag that end with blueballs and nothing more but not with Ella. Set up is the standard text and bang. I've seen her a few times so she responds and things move along easily. Honestly I like the girl. She has a nice personality and I'd great in the sack.

  15. #3553

    Christy

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/631008632667

    Had a 3rd date w her. Not near as good as the 1st two. Actually had the 3rd to tell her stop blowing my phone up. I had this discussion a couple times before, but all hours day and night, drama drama drama. I thought I had found a go to, but damn was I wrong. This time she had her demons w her and spent more time taking care of them than me. Can't be around that crap. Also, seemed to be a tuna around somewhere. I mean, damn, you got a room, wth. Anyway, back to the hunt. I'll not be back. Ok BBBJ, great tight box, good personality, but.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape