Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 13300
-
01-14-20 13:51 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 85UTR Requests
Okay brothers! My utr list has essentially dried up. Ever since I shared information here you guys have been keeping my utrs too busy to see me! LOL. So I'm asking for a favor. Let me get info on a good utr that could meet possibly once or twice a week. Blue balls is setting in here. PM me.
-MD.
-
01-14-20 12:41 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 33Anyone meet this one before?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/059414631274
Has anyone met up with this one before. At first, I thought the pics might've been fake and used TinyEye, but the only link it gave me led back to her stg ad.
-
01-13-20 23:19 #3548Regular Member

Posts: 12Passing on this
Saw this one not long ago. Price was reasonable. The 10 days of antibiotic was not what I was looking for. First clue should have been the BJ without the cover. The missionary without the cover was also not a good idea.
Originally Posted by SharpShooter06
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
AM.
-
01-13-20 20:59 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 116Kimberly is great! Just posted a review on her.
Originally Posted by RobJohn12
[View Original Post]
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...f/534484573652
-
01-13-20 14:54 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 28Are there any good black providers in the area?
Hi, I am in Greeneville tonight and tomorrow and am looking for a good black provider, does anyone know of anyone good? Thanks in advance.
-
01-13-20 13:01 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 29I saw this ones as in stg says she only does hr for the first and wants $1. 75. This is on the ad. I usually on do qv for first. That will be an awkward hr if everything isn't going smooth LOL.
Originally Posted by ChicoLatino187
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 12:44 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 29I've seen this one twice now. The first time it took forever to set up. Second time was right away no problems. I have my "procedure" for new meet ups. Some guy checked on her a couple times and knocked once during in which she told him to get lost. Didn't bother me at all but I asked her before I went who he was and she said her friend. Ok someone watching out that's cool. Damage for school was $. 6 first time Worth it, and $. 8 second trip I guess still worth it. Let's me take her to pound town and didn't watch clock. Room had strong Mary J stinch so be mindful of that. Will repeat when all else falls through. Cool chick looks like pics. Grill damage possibly from demons. Idk. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by RobberFly
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 11:17 #3543Regular Member

Posts: 13Attractive
I guess that there's someone for everyone.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 09:48 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 1206Update
Welp, I am posting this addendum for the benefit of clarification and comprehensive info. The day after I saw this provider (and had a lovely time) she was given a ride to the greybar hotel for distribution of a substance that is printed on one of her photos. Be wary of any communication from her number. She likely isn't going anywhere for a while.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/834645334579
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 23:48 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 51First report I guess you could say.
Had set something up with her for this evening, we worked everything out and set up a time, most was done via text, towards the final confirmation I gave her a call to verify everything since she said it would take an hour to get to my location and I asked why she was up that was since I knew she is out of an area close to me, her response was that she was out and about and that she had to make a couple of stops before she headed my way from Spartanburg. Something just didn't seem right to me about the whole situation, perhaps I was just over thinking it or whatever, but I ended up just cancelling in the end. It just didn't feel right to me, probably was wrong by why take a chance.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/081489904899
-
01-12-20 15:12 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 324I wish she would update her pics.
Originally Posted by JizzyJim
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 13:50 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 28Christy
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/631008632667
Had a 3rd date w her. Not near as good as the 1st two. Actually had the 3rd to tell her stop blowing my phone up. I had this discussion a couple times before, but all hours day and night, drama drama drama. I thought I had found a go to, but damn was I wrong. This time she had her demons w her and spent more time taking care of them than me. Can't be around that crap. Also, seemed to be a tuna around somewhere. I mean, damn, you got a room, wth. Anyway, back to the hunt. I'll not be back. Ok BBBJ, great tight box, good personality, but.
-
01-12-20 10:12 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 46Ella
Another great visit last week. She looks great and performs above par unlike most of the people on STG. If it wasnt for her I would give this shit up a while ago. Too many games of phone tag that end with blueballs and nothing more but not with Ella. Set up is the standard text and bang. I've seen her a few times so she responds and things move along easily. Honestly I like the girl. She has a nice personality and I'd great in the sack.
-
01-11-20 21:39 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 450Crickets
I texted earlier, but no response as of yet.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 20:53 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 47Wait, whaaaa!
I'm in!! Nothing like having warm feet while plowing a woman doggy style!! Good for her hands and knees too!
Originally Posted by John0875
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




