Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,821 to 23,835 of 31138
-
01-14-20 20:27 #7318Senior Member

Posts: 518Same here
I didn't even get a location out of her before the scam started. So many of these ads up now. I'm thinking scam artist are leaching off Websites we frequent. Anytime I hear "pay first"- I'm gone.
Originally Posted by BBHunt
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 19:18 #7317Senior Member

Posts: 31Midtown
I've been tempted to visit several providers texting they are at midtown but valued my safety too much to take the risk to go there.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 18:22 #7316Senior Member

Posts: 38Kerri is Great!
Saw this spinner today in an airport area motel. Cute, sexy and accommodating. Everything covered but great BJ and an ass that just begs for a pounding (no Greek). Definitely not GFE so if that is what you are looking for I would suggest looking elsewhere. If you favor cute twenty somethings that can take all you have to give and more then proceed, you won't be disappointed. Be nice to her so she stays around, okay? As always, YMMV.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/972378782534
Dixie.
-
01-14-20 17:10 #7315Senior Member

Posts: 187Videos
I'm interested in seeing her videos. Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by TarHeel85
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 15:19 #7314Senior Member

Posts: 7337I damn sure wouldn't pay before I got in the room. It may be okay the way you are using it.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 15:06 #7313Senior Member

Posts: 351Alyssa
Anyone know if she is still around?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alyssa-e...arlotte-462186
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alyssa-e...arlotte-512535
-
01-14-20 14:35 #7312Senior Member

Posts: 94I've paid providers using cashapp, as a matter of fact it's my preferred way since I usually don't walk around with a lot of cash and I've never had a problem. I always pay once I'm in the room and did all the tests. I've also paid that way for outcall. Anyone who wants you to pay a deposit before meeting them is definitely scamming.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 13:21 #7311Senior Member

Posts: 7337Cashapp would have been she got the money and you got what you got. NOTHING. Sure SCAM to me.
Originally Posted by BBHunt
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 12:12 #7310Senior Member

Posts: 151She's on E.M. under "Kate217".
Originally Posted by BBHunt
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 11:17 #7309Senior Member

Posts: 211Another cashapp scam?
Ad looked TGTBT but no hits on tineye, so I decided to TOFTT. After some texting we set an appointment and she gave me the address. I arrived at the address, THEN she informed me payment had to be by cashapp. I said cash only, then she ghosted me. I assume that if I had used the cashapp, I would never have made it in the door of her incall apartment.
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...50/2226988/ter
-
01-14-20 08:06 #7308Senior Member

Posts: 7337NO way I would rim either one of those or anybody else for that matter. I had a provider rim me once and it didn't do anything for me. It has been years since I met the mom just for a BJ and from the pics I have seen she getting uglier. I don't go to Midtown either.
Originally Posted by GeneralRobert
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 00:41 #7307Senior Member

Posts: 60Nicole
Does she offer BBBJ? Her ad says no bare, wondering if that's only for BBFS.
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 00:00 #7306Senior Member

Posts: 26Jenna blow off
I have read plenty of reviews and opted to take the plunge despite some very up and down experiences. Unfortunately for me, it was a down experience. Not only did she agree to a time and place, and know I was coming from out of town, but she not only blew me off, but she also read my messages and has yet to respond almost 3 full days later. We verified each other via her snapchat using vid clips, communicated via text, so there is no excuse really. Hopefully for the rest of you she doesn't do this, but if you are considering seeing her, make sure you have a backup in place, or something else to do in the area because clearly she is a total flake.
-
01-13-20 20:54 #7305Senior Member

Posts: 293She used to work with me. I kinda knew she'd end up providing. She has a profile on seeking.com I'm pretty sure she's never been pregnant. Same DB BF used to pick her up at work.
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 19:19 #7304Senior Member

Posts: 112Videos
She has a few videos online. Message me for the link.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





