Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,821 to 23,835 of 30321
-
01-12-20 10:02 #6501Senior Member

Posts: 117Nichole
Welcome back! I don't know Celeste but I do know the girl in the link. Here is her stg post: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...4/135811626059.
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]
She is real and those are real / recent pics. She is a great provider with a nice body. Large real boobs and good body / cute face. She is a good communicator and easy to set up. No complaints on service as I get exactly what I want from her.
She is definitely worth a visit.
As always- YMMV.
-
01-12-20 09:16 #6500Senior Member

Posts: 117Kim. CJ Good
Can't search 3 letter words on this site, that's why she doesn't come up. Put a ". " After 3 letter names to search: Kim.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
I saw Kim a few months ago at the recommendation of another monger. I don't usually see older ladies, just not my thing. But thought this might be something to try out. She is real and nice but still not my thing. She has a house near Matthews and setting is fine. She is thick. Ok service. It was just an ok experience all around. Nothing special. I won't repeat but I could see why some guys like her.
As always- YMMV.
-
01-12-20 08:58 #6499Senior Member

Posts: 117No way
I would rather fuck a blender than either of them.
Originally Posted by HoeRyda
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 08:56 #6498Senior Member

Posts: 117Lulu
She is legit and has been reviewed here before. Search for lulu.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
She is a small young blonde with Gypsie vibe. No gag DT is very nice. Really gets into the service. GFE with cover FS. Only downside is saggy boobs and belly. She says she didn't have a baby, but it looks like exactly like baby damage. It doesn't take away from the experience at all. She is very pretty and a lot of fun. . 8 qv was fabulous. I will continue to she as time allows.
The previous reviewer for lulu mentioned the boyfriend. His experience mirrored mine so I was prepared. Nothing to be concerned with. PM for details.
As always- YMMV.
-
01-12-20 08:44 #6497Senior Member

Posts: 117Unicorn Steph
The girl is real but the pics are fake. She travels around a lot I've seen her and her friend twice. The pics are close. The real girl is very pretty. Tall blonde. Athletic body with nice chest. Not GFE and kinda pricey. Overall she is worth it but can be difficult to get a hold of.
Originally Posted by LittleChipper
[View Original Post]
As always- ymmv.
-
01-12-20 08:16 #6496Senior Member

Posts: 77I'm with you Slay, NO FN WAY! The image of grandma gumming my lollipop would scar me for life.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 08:05 #6495Senior Member

Posts: 137No way
I wouldn't do it for free. I can't believe people actually pay for it. There are several girls that post everyday that I wouldn't see if they were giving it out free. It may be the best BJ ever but the mental cost would be to high. I wouldn't be able to get that image out of my head.
Originally Posted by HoeRyda
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 07:17 #6494Senior Member

Posts: 872She's good.
I've seen her several times. Last being back in November. I would see her again.
Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 06:45 #6493Senior Member

Posts: 173Now that sounds interesting. LETS TAKE A POLL!
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
If you have experienced a BBBJ from none of the toothless ladies, let us know how you would rate it.
-
01-11-20 19:50 #6492Senior Member

Posts: 7335Nothing worse than a toothy BJ. No teeth no worries.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 19:21 #6491Senior Member

Posts: 546Welcome to the South.
I never saw SP without teeth when you was in CA.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 19:20 #6490Senior Member

Posts: 546No teeth BBBJ
What in the world are you going to do. Are you going to just give the donation and leave? I have heard BBBJ with no teeth is spectacular. I don't have first hand knowledge but give it a shot. Let us know.
Originally Posted by GeneralRobert
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 18:22 #6489Senior Member

Posts: 207She told me she doesn't see black guys. She must have made an exception.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 18:00 #6488Senior Member

Posts: 229Those are some really odd looking women
That gene pool must be very broad and shallow.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 17:18 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 363She looks TGTBT. Anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






