Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,851 to 17,865 of 26404
-
01-14-20 09:37 #8554Regular Member

Posts: 4She charges for BBBJ so I never did. A shame because she does have talent. Otherwise full service and as of recently Greek is on the menu. The dude in the vids is her "roommate" and her driver. Not really into someone idling outside so I opted to pick her up the other times or go to her place. Like most she is inconsistent. At times very bubbly and responsive, other times kinda dull. Generally submissive though.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 08:45 #8553Senior Member

Posts: 206Veronica
Any of you gents had a dream with Veronica cute little Latina spinner but same story no reviews just months of posting. When it comes to Olivia it seems like she is just full service covered the videos are her old boyfriend.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/136025011486
-
01-14-20 03:15 #8552Senior Member

Posts: 37Agreed
Agreed. Tried her out as well. She tried to run out most of the clock with talking. Very poor skills, and very disingenuous personality. Save your money.
Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 00:31 #8551Senior Member

Posts: 166Kayla or Katie
I guess she's posting again. Seen her 3 times already since she came back to Milwaukee. Nice blonde spinner. Looks better than before. Still resides on north side of town near Brown Deer. Give her a try. Yes pics are her and recent.
-
01-13-20 21:36 #8550Senior Member

Posts: 114I take it the 2 girls are working together
Pics are kinda recent the Pussy pics belong to the faceless female ad.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 21:10 #8549Senior Member

Posts: 80Lala
Reduced size images (sign of being copied from somewhere else) and offering all the check boxes, I think you are looking at a ad that isn't her.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 19:44 #8548Banned Member

Posts: 505Is she BBBJ only or full service?, her videos are just BJ, hilarious how the guy is playing a video game while she's making a video, the girl seems nympho.
Originally Posted by BingRoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 19:24 #8547Banned Member

Posts: 505Ughh the pic of her asshole looks like anal warts, she's got allot of strikes against her.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 18:51 #8546Banned Member

Posts: 505She just looks like trouble, the pics could be 3 + yrs old from when she made the user name, looks like different ho in each, doesn't look like what I'd think her twat looks like, fake pic.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 18:39 #8545Senior Member

Posts: 299Lala
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/795500817163
Checked the search bar and found nothing. I was wondering if anyone has met up with her and if so what are your experiences with her.
-
01-13-20 14:21 #8544Senior Member

Posts: 114She actually looks nice!
I may have to toftt to see for myself I got. 5 to gamble away I'll report back if alls well!
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 14:14 #8543Senior Member

Posts: 146New Girl
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/700327893002
Not so new girl in town. The pics are her from years ago and she's legit. The pretty girl in the pics will not show up to your door. But rather a too skinny, more bruises than usual SW looking type will be there. She was on time, but modest and a bit nervous. So now I have got a real skinny, nervous chick in my bed. Not my favorite, but I will make due.
BBBJ with poor skills. More hand and jackhammer than anything and as quick as she could she says. "we good?
Yes sweetheart, barely yes, we're good and I strap one on and have my way with her in doggy. Filled the bag and moved on.
Ehh it was OK at best. I will not be repeating. No curves, no style, no skills. No repeat.
-
01-13-20 14:01 #8542Senior Member

Posts: 812She's on Secret Benefits now under the username Madd2017. Here's her profile pic.
Originally Posted by DougPeterson
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 11:39 #8541Senior Member

Posts: 213Milwaukee-STG
Does anyone have any info on this one? Good, bad or otherwise? Coming to town later this week and trying to line up company.
Thanks!
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/910384989209
-
01-13-20 07:34 #8540Senior Member

Posts: 1820Ink
The ink is all wrong. Drew has a half sleeve on her right arm.
Originally Posted by PBandj2271
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




