Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 29370
-
01-14-20 00:10 #13140Senior Member

Posts: 27Little yellow brick house, lower than 8xth street. Just a little neon-like sign in the window.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 20:55 #13139Regular Member

Posts: 20Probably not worth the 2 knowing you can get more somewhere else but she does try. Would be better if she turned and gave you more views. Not FS but told me in an email when I asked do I need to "bring anything" she said not that t time butMaybe in the future. Not sure if that means it's on the table or not. But going to give it a shot. Sorry about the no response thought I had posted again but I guess not.
Originally Posted by RubMeDow
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 19:51 #13138Senior Member

Posts: 1029I will give a few reasons.
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]
There's a place on the west side named "Best. " Try searching the forum for "Best" and you get nothing. Now, if someone had given it a codename of "gunshop", because there's a gunshop nearby, a quick search would find all the reports. If Best massage changes name to Worst massage, it wouldn't matter. That's why Muffler shop is easy to use. It's changed names a few times, but Midas is still there.
Next is for ease of posting. There are several AMPs along 86th. Typing in the street address is harder and less informative than firehouse. Typing Phoenix or Tucson is easier than the address and suite number.
I can think of a couple of other advantages. The only downside is that guys who don't take the time to read the forum have a tough time figuring it out.
-
01-13-20 19:42 #13137Regular Member

Posts: 19No extras day on keystone ct
Clearly both ladies were at Black Peony were all out of extras today. Maybe because of the bust on the north side? Which BTW does anyone have more info on?
Originally Posted by Hoooosier1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 18:27 #13136Senior Member

Posts: 1175Old habits die hard
I don't think anyone here is really trying to use code anymore. Some of us just got so used to the names that we don't call them by anything else.
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]
Of course, a lot of little AMPs don't really have names, or they use one name on the sign and another in their ads. In these cases, people usually make up something to call them.
Most of the names used here are easily searched. There's usually a post that gives the location.
If you've got some time to kill, check out the massage thread for Denver. They're still hard into the codes for some places. I've been watching a several month long treasure hunt for a place dubbed "taco house". They're definitely stubborn about that one but, I think the AMP situation there might be even worse than ours. They're being as protective as they can of what little they have.
-
01-13-20 18:12 #13135

Posts: 123Code Names
I'm curious about the use of code names for the various AMPs. If we can figure them out certainly Uncle LEO can. Is the idea that we want plausible deniability? I don't know what we would need to deny or why we would be denying it, but perhaps someone can explain it to me like I'm an idiot. Which, incidentally, my ex-wife insists that I am.
Originally Posted by Cmqiu018
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 18:06 #13134Senior Member

Posts: 1175Arlington
Used to go to Arlington before it changed over. What's it like now?
Originally Posted by CasualMale1030
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 16:17 #13133Senior Member

Posts: 675x keystone Ct. Coco?
So I gave this place a try. As others have said, no name besides the open sign. In little strip mall area behind the chase bank. I get in and get Coco. At least That's what she called herself. She was somewhat pretty and fairly curvy so I hoped it was the infamous big booty Coco. Anyway I Lay down naked and she puts cover on. I proceed to roam under shirt, dress she was wearing. Good massage but very little teasing. She grazed the boys a few Timess. On flip she covered and I roam under dress again. She then says time up. I look at her confused. And get up and get dressed. I haven't struck out in an AMP in almost 8 years. So I was somewhat dumbfounded.
Does Coco have Lucios lips? Does she normally wear a long shirt type dress? I don't know if I spooked her or it just wasn't my day or wrong person. Anyway any tips on finding the big booty Coco would be appreciated.
-
01-13-20 16:06 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 72Phoenix
I took a trip to Phoenix recently and had the pleasure of meeting an early to mid 30's lady who was very petite and had a nice ass with small a-cup breasts, I didn't get her name. I opted for the half hour, the massage wasn't the best but definitely not the worse. There was very little tease up until right before the flip. After the flip she asked if I wanted a HJ and I pointed to what I wanted, which was FS. She obliged and started off with BBBJ and then put the cover on. From there we went Mish, doggy and her on top. She was pretty tight but not too tight. Then finished with BBBJ and finished on her chest. It had been a while since I've been to Phoenix but this trip definitely is one of the top. I will definitely go back. Damage was house plus $.
-
01-13-20 15:12 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 1175Which one?
Was this the newer one up above street level or across from the fire station, down in a low area?
Originally Posted by Cmqiu018
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 14:00 #13130Regular Member

Posts: 19Couple of quick reports
I had my first visit at Black Peony and had Nancy. I second all that was said about her massage skills and cuteness. However, aside from solid glut massage work, I got no tease and no standard finish. In fact, when she was done she quickly left the room. I did some light OTC roaming without any issues. Maybe it was me, but I've never had problems getting a standard finish at Suite A, Beach, Lids, Sunrise, and a few others except for Dandy on Bash, but they can be notoriously fickle there. I would consider returning based on the quality of the massage, but hope the menu is opens up.
A couple of weeks a ago I visited Ruby for the first time in forever, forget her name now but masseuse I drew was super sweet and flirty. Got a an HE, wanted to up charge for UTC roaming up top which I declined. Removing the top was not on the menu. Still a fun time and would see her again for standard visit.
-
01-13-20 13:58 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 130Best
Went to Best and did the hour. What she did was spot on with the reports from Indiguy. She returned part of my tip too. Total for hour with tip was 4 Jacksons.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 13:24 #13128Regular Member

Posts: 20Interested
Has any one tried this one? I am interested but was looking for some feedback before I take the plunge.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/136895
-
01-13-20 11:50 #13127Banned Member

Posts: 27Muffler shop
The only thing worth seeing at the muffler shop were two big headlights, massage was not good, attitude, very forced politeness and fake, she haggled for tip, as I was leaving, she was going to leave my used paper sheet on the table for next customer, until I said something, will not go back, Arlington is a much better experience, very good massage especially for older guys.
-
01-13-20 11:25 #13126Senior Member

Posts: 27FYI. Raid at W 86th street
Not really an MP guy myself, but was just driving by the parlor just west of Michigan on 86th street and the parking lot is full of LEO and other people standing around (some with their hands on the cars). Sorry, I don't know the code name for that place, but if you've been there, I'm sure you know.












Reply With Quote





