Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 35478
-
01-13-20 22:11 #27618Senior Member

Posts: 206Barbie
Had two separate sessions with her. She really is a maniac. This is one high level skill set she brings to the table. I would strongly recommend that if you have the opportunity to see this girl just jump all over it. She's always hanging out by the 7-Eleven near the highway.
-
01-13-20 22:10 #27617Senior Member

Posts: 206She's tough to find it because she's really not in the street too much. She seems to be able to get a handful of regulars and squeeze them for everything she can.
Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 21:43 #27616Senior Member

Posts: 252Kaylee Trish
Thanks for trying to hook me up. Go ghosted by her after I drive 35 minutes to pick her up.
Originally Posted by Optiquest
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 19:49 #27615Senior Member

Posts: 784JLo
She wasn't walking. Missionary Man.
Originally Posted by Mafia57
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 19:21 #27614Senior Member

Posts: 69Joan
I know that ass any where joan was my favorite girl I didn't.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
Know she walking mafia 57.
-
01-13-20 19:08 #27613Senior Member

Posts: 1104They ask for it in the hope that a few chumps will pay it. Most common by the slinky BSWs near the mall. Worth a shot, I guess.
Originally Posted by Bkcm2005
[View Original Post]
My favorite is still Jordan (aka MJ), who was the queen of backing down (sometimes 'way' down) on asking rate.
-
01-13-20 18:17 #27612Senior Member

Posts: 633Ghost
Wow I haven't seen her in a long time. She is one of the coolest chicks out there. Hope she is okay.
Originally Posted by Optiquest
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 15:48 #27611Regular Member

Posts: 4Hi,
I'd really like to get her digits.
Thanks, Jim.
Originally Posted by PJ001
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 15:46 #27610Regular Member

Posts: 4Seriously, the SW's in Orlando are getting 100? I hope not.
Originally Posted by Nepa51
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 15:35 #27609Senior Member

Posts: 126Trish / Kaylee
She wanted me to let everyone know she's out right now and needs some help so SM pm if you don't have her latest number.
-
01-13-20 15:04 #27608Senior Member

Posts: 191That ass looks like it could take a serious pounding.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 12:40 #27607Senior Member

Posts: 633Wow
Now that's an ass.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 12:22 #27606Senior Member

Posts: 784Camilia and JLo
2 different girls. Walked into Wawa (OQ) & spotted my very good friend JLo. Asked her, " you ready " ? She nodded yeah. Then we fucked. Hard! Missionary Man.
Originally Posted by MiloHibiscus
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 10:33 #27605Senior Member

Posts: 664Camilla
They are 2 different people. The pic with the tattoos is JLo. Camilla also goes by Natasha if you want search the thread. Don't see Joan, who also went by Nani, walking anymore. If she is available, she usually advertises on the sister site. Camilla's pic is attached. Good luck.
Originally Posted by MiloHibiscus
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 10:09 #27604Senior Member

Posts: 131Victoria advise
Can anyone help me with some advice on where to find her or how to meet up with her? What time is best what location etc. I've tried to dream with her for months with or without a number I can never get ahold of her. I'm really bummed out because I really want my dream to come true but just can't seem to find this unicorn. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Originally Posted by Savage33
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





