Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13140
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Was this the newer one up above street level or across from the fire station, down in a low area?
    Little yellow brick house, lower than 8xth street. Just a little neon-like sign in the window.

  2. #13139
    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeDow  [View Original Post]
    About to go try the b2 b hoping it's worth it. Any one ever had hers
    Probably not worth the 2 knowing you can get more somewhere else but she does try. Would be better if she turned and gave you more views. Not FS but told me in an email when I asked do I need to "bring anything" she said not that t time butMaybe in the future. Not sure if that means it's on the table or not. But going to give it a shot. Sorry about the no response thought I had posted again but I guess not.

  3. #13138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about the use of code names for the various AMPs. If we can figure them out certainly Uncle LEO can. Is the idea that we want plausible deniability? I don't know what we would need to deny or why we would be denying it, but perhaps someone can explain it to me like I'm an idiot. Which, incidentally, my ex-wife insists that I am.
    I will give a few reasons.

    There's a place on the west side named "Best. " Try searching the forum for "Best" and you get nothing. Now, if someone had given it a codename of "gunshop", because there's a gunshop nearby, a quick search would find all the reports. If Best massage changes name to Worst massage, it wouldn't matter. That's why Muffler shop is easy to use. It's changed names a few times, but Midas is still there.

    Next is for ease of posting. There are several AMPs along 86th. Typing in the street address is harder and less informative than firehouse. Typing Phoenix or Tucson is easier than the address and suite number.

    I can think of a couple of other advantages. The only downside is that guys who don't take the time to read the forum have a tough time figuring it out.

  4. #13137

    No extras day on keystone ct

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoooosier1  [View Original Post]
    So I gave this place a try. As others have said, no name besides the open sign. In little strip mall area behind the chase bank. I get in and get Coco. At least That's what she called herself. She was somewhat pretty and fairly curvy so I hoped it was the infamous big booty Coco. Anyway I Lay down naked and she puts cover on. I proceed to roam under shirt, dress she was wearing. Good massage but very little teasing. She grazed the boys a few Timess. On flip she covered and I roam under dress again. She then says time up. I look at her confused. And get up and get dressed. I haven't struck out in an AMP in almost 8 years. So I was somewhat dumbfounded.

    Does Coco have Lucios lips? Does she normally wear a long shirt type dress? I don't know if I spooked her or it just wasn't my day or wrong person. Anyway any tips on finding the big booty Coco would be appreciated.
    Clearly both ladies were at Black Peony were all out of extras today. Maybe because of the bust on the north side? Which BTW does anyone have more info on?

  5. #13136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Old habits die hard

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about the use of code names for the various AMPs. If we can figure them out certainly Uncle LEO can. Is the idea that we want plausible deniability? I don't know what we would need to deny or why we would be denying it, but perhaps someone can explain it to me like I'm an idiot. Which, incidentally, my ex-wife insists that I am.
    I don't think anyone here is really trying to use code anymore. Some of us just got so used to the names that we don't call them by anything else.

    Of course, a lot of little AMPs don't really have names, or they use one name on the sign and another in their ads. In these cases, people usually make up something to call them.

    Most of the names used here are easily searched. There's usually a post that gives the location.

    If you've got some time to kill, check out the massage thread for Denver. They're still hard into the codes for some places. I've been watching a several month long treasure hunt for a place dubbed "taco house". They're definitely stubborn about that one but, I think the AMP situation there might be even worse than ours. They're being as protective as they can of what little they have.

  6. #13135

    Code Names

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmqiu018  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I don't know the code name for that place, but if you've been there, I'm sure you know.
    I'm curious about the use of code names for the various AMPs. If we can figure them out certainly Uncle LEO can. Is the idea that we want plausible deniability? I don't know what we would need to deny or why we would be denying it, but perhaps someone can explain it to me like I'm an idiot. Which, incidentally, my ex-wife insists that I am.

  7. #13134
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Arlington

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMale1030  [View Original Post]
    The only thing worth seeing at the muffler shop were two big headlights, massage was not good, attitude, very forced politeness and fake, she haggled for tip, as I was leaving, she was going to leave my used paper sheet on the table for next customer, until I said something, will not go back, Arlington is a much better experience, very good massage especially for older guys.
    Used to go to Arlington before it changed over. What's it like now?

  8. #13133

    5x keystone Ct. Coco?

    So I gave this place a try. As others have said, no name besides the open sign. In little strip mall area behind the chase bank. I get in and get Coco. At least That's what she called herself. She was somewhat pretty and fairly curvy so I hoped it was the infamous big booty Coco. Anyway I Lay down naked and she puts cover on. I proceed to roam under shirt, dress she was wearing. Good massage but very little teasing. She grazed the boys a few Timess. On flip she covered and I roam under dress again. She then says time up. I look at her confused. And get up and get dressed. I haven't struck out in an AMP in almost 8 years. So I was somewhat dumbfounded.

    Does Coco have Lucios lips? Does she normally wear a long shirt type dress? I don't know if I spooked her or it just wasn't my day or wrong person. Anyway any tips on finding the big booty Coco would be appreciated.

  9. #13132

    Phoenix

    I took a trip to Phoenix recently and had the pleasure of meeting an early to mid 30's lady who was very petite and had a nice ass with small a-cup breasts, I didn't get her name. I opted for the half hour, the massage wasn't the best but definitely not the worse. There was very little tease up until right before the flip. After the flip she asked if I wanted a HJ and I pointed to what I wanted, which was FS. She obliged and started off with BBBJ and then put the cover on. From there we went Mish, doggy and her on top. She was pretty tight but not too tight. Then finished with BBBJ and finished on her chest. It had been a while since I've been to Phoenix but this trip definitely is one of the top. I will definitely go back. Damage was house plus $.

  10. #13131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmqiu018  [View Original Post]
    Not really an MP guy myself, but was just driving by the parlor just west of Michigan on 86th street and the parking lot is full of LEO and other people standing around (some with their hands on the cars). Sorry, I don't know the code name for that place, but if you've been there, I'm sure you know.
    Was this the newer one up above street level or across from the fire station, down in a low area?

  11. #13130

    Couple of quick reports

    I had my first visit at Black Peony and had Nancy. I second all that was said about her massage skills and cuteness. However, aside from solid glut massage work, I got no tease and no standard finish. In fact, when she was done she quickly left the room. I did some light OTC roaming without any issues. Maybe it was me, but I've never had problems getting a standard finish at Suite A, Beach, Lids, Sunrise, and a few others except for Dandy on Bash, but they can be notoriously fickle there. I would consider returning based on the quality of the massage, but hope the menu is opens up.

    A couple of weeks a ago I visited Ruby for the first time in forever, forget her name now but masseuse I drew was super sweet and flirty. Got a an HE, wanted to up charge for UTC roaming up top which I declined. Removing the top was not on the menu. Still a fun time and would see her again for standard visit.

  12. #13129

    Best

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    These are two different experiences, one for the guy who wants a massage first and the other just the opposite. First, Best gal gives the best massage. She puts a real effort into it but you would want the 60 minute. One guy said she returned part of the tip? You can look it up. I felt great afterward. The other place is BB. I read recently that it had a changeover but I didn't know the other gals so I was pleased. The "manager" was pretty business like but the masseuse, a slender gal was all personality. Very enjoyable time during the rather ordinary massage. She does like to talk if the customer wants to get to know her. We covered a lot of ground. Fine time. Senior members can private msg.

    Note: Not senior members can upgrade by doing just what I did. Branch out, try out, and make a report. I saw Star when I was going to Firehouse on W. 86th and wondered what it was like. A recent report tells us. Probably won't go but the more reports on AMPs show mileage can vary.
    Went to Best and did the hour. What she did was spot on with the reports from Indiguy. She returned part of my tip too. Total for hour with tip was 4 Jacksons.

  13. #13128

    Interested

    Has any one tried this one? I am interested but was looking for some feedback before I take the plunge.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/136895

  14. #13127

    Muffler shop

    The only thing worth seeing at the muffler shop were two big headlights, massage was not good, attitude, very forced politeness and fake, she haggled for tip, as I was leaving, she was going to leave my used paper sheet on the table for next customer, until I said something, will not go back, Arlington is a much better experience, very good massage especially for older guys.

  15. #13126

    FYI. Raid at W 86th street

    Not really an MP guy myself, but was just driving by the parlor just west of Michigan on 86th street and the parking lot is full of LEO and other people standing around (some with their hands on the cars). Sorry, I don't know the code name for that place, but if you've been there, I'm sure you know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape