Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,406 to 24,420 of 59517
-
01-14-20 00:41 #35112Banned Member

Posts: 1610You are out of line on this one, Admin.
[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
01-13-20 20:25 #35111Banned Member

Posts: 13634Brits: God Save the Queen!
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
Mongers everywhere: God Save the Boner!
-
01-13-20 16:35 #35110Senior Member

Posts: 2351Yep, keep fucking till your dick falls off or your heart keels over, is my rule.
Originally Posted by SouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 15:49 #35109Senior Member

Posts: 363Keep fucking till your dick falls off. Sky is the limit. Jesus created dicks for men for a reason, so why not utilize it till is certified. Lolz.
Originally Posted by ST0808
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 15:40 #35108Banned Member

Posts: 1610[[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-13-20 15:23 #35107Regular Member

Posts: 2I had to laugh do the same thing.
Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 15:13 #35106Regular Member

Posts: 5Bamboo Bliss
Anyone ever visit this place? Any action there, that you know of? Thanks.
-
01-13-20 14:37 #35105Senior Member

Posts: 146Chubby Chinese girl was the other one not Lisa. Not sure if she is still there. Yes Lisa is Filapina.
Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 12:05 #35104Regular Member

Posts: 7I went Saturday night. Place is a sketchy looking residential house. Park around back and go to the front door where there a camera all in your face. I was thinking what the hell and rung the bell. I was meet by a 30 something looking Asian lady and moved right in to a room. She was cute dressed in a tank top and blue jean shorts. Wanted to know how long and I said 1 hr. 80.00 for massage. I could here other people talking the Whole time. Nice massage. Then asked if I wanted to play and what I wanted to do. She said everything 120.00. It's been a while so I said ok. Back rub with tits, started rimming, wasn't wanting that. CBJ, Asian cowgirl to completion. I must say she got one as well. Tight, nice tits. I asked if she was the only one working and she said no. I will go again sometime.
Originally Posted by FatMan247
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 11:08 #35103Senior Member

Posts: 78Filipina
She is not Chinese. Filipina. Name is Lisa and you can read about her.
Originally Posted by Tudai
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 10:27 #35102Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks. Sorry I'm new to the area. Anyone in particular I should ask for at ME?
Originally Posted by HungryClif
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 10:08 #35101Senior Member

Posts: 71I got the mom. Legit, but a very good massage. She is really hot also.
Originally Posted by HornyKojak
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 09:53 #35100Senior Member

Posts: 307I couldn't agree more. The only things stopping me are the effects of prostate cancer which makes FS impossible, a series of strokes, and the need for a double knee replacement. Other than that, I'm still a 20 year old at heart. A 20 year old with 54 years of experience.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 09:28 #35099Senior Member

Posts: 132Referral
Massage Envy Mr. Newbie.
Originally Posted by JayMartin
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 08:50 #35098Regular Member

Posts: 5Alpharetta / Roswell?
Any massage recommendations for this area of town? Thank you.









Reply With Quote






