Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Negative Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 360 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 5397
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2502
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if you searched on this site but I had similar experiences with her a few years back. The exact same scenario. She's a POS and scammer. Best thing to do is to let others know because as long as she can get enough one timers to give over their money she'll keep doing it. Didn't think she was even advertising still.
    I agree. I spoke with a provider near Gainesville who tried to help Tawnie change her attitude, but she said it was a lost cause.

  2. #2501

    Rachel utr

    Don't know what happened recently. I had a 2nd visit with Rachel scheduled. I was picking her up and taking her to Geneva. Asked her for a confirmation of the date and she said yes. Then right before I left my home she changed the pickup location. I texted back that I would be there at the appointment time. That was the last I heard from her. I tried calling her and apparently she has blocked my phone number. I've texted her asking if she has any explanation for standing me up and wasting a few hours of my time. I was hoping she had a decent excuse and would offer me some kind of peace offering for doing this to me, but I still have no response. My only recourse is to report this irresponsible behavior to you guys. If you schedule her, I recommend you have a Plan B waiting for you.

  3. #2500

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Never pay up front, brother stay safe.
    She did the same to me and there were to many rules.

  4. #2499

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if you searched on this site but I had similar experiences with her a few years back. The exact same scenario. She's a POS and scammer. Best thing to do is to let others know because as long as she can get enough one timers to give over their money she'll keep doing it. Didn't think she was even advertising still.
    Appreciate the warning guys.

  5. #2498

    Tawnie terrible

    Quote Originally Posted by OcalaMale67  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in Leesburg at a hotel. When I get there she is sick and not feeling well. Then she asks me to bring the condoms. She starts sucking and then does not want to ride me and she has issues. Then you should say something instead of taking my $$$ and not doing anything I want. She tells me to come back. What? Why would I come back. I am hear naked and you need to finish the job if you want the cash it has been less than 15 minutes. I saw some good reviews online so I made the drive from 45 minutes away. Not worth it in anyway. Smelled like smoke and room was a mess. Never ever again.
    Don't know if you searched on this site but I had similar experiences with her a few years back. The exact same scenario. She's a POS and scammer. Best thing to do is to let others know because as long as she can get enough one timers to give over their money she'll keep doing it. Didn't think she was even advertising still.

  6. #2497

    Twanie lessburg

    Saw her in Leesburg at a hotel. When I get there she is sick and not feeling well. Then she asks me to bring the condoms. She starts sucking and then does not want to ride me and she has issues. Then you should say something instead of taking my $$$ and not doing anything I want. She tells me to come back. What? Why would I come back. I am hear naked and you need to finish the job if you want the cash it has been less than 15 minutes. I saw some good reviews online so I made the drive from 45 minutes away. Not worth it in anyway. Smelled like smoke and room was a mess. Never ever again.

  7. #2496
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Never pay up front, brother stay safe.
    Prepay is always a ripoff always.

  8. #2495

    Fake photos and upscale queen 407xxxx279

    407xxxx279.

    Fake photos total upsale queen.

    Upsell was almost immediate.

    You want this extra this extra.

    Not worth it link below.

    Avoid at all costs.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/152149

  9. #2494

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by Remy407  [View Original Post]
    Panel Panel Panel.

    KRISTAL, IN CALLS- YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND I GOT WHAT YOU NEED! - 35.

    5.

    Be careful with this one total bait and switch time clock watcher I asked her for a qv with a BBBJ she told me yes come I asked if she kiss told me yes come.

    Got to her motel asked me for the money up from I should have left at that time however ended up staying after collecting the money she told me that she doesn't do nothing that she promised left with blue balls and 60 in the red.

    Leaving and learning.
    Never pay up front, brother stay safe.

  10. #2493

    Krystal Kissimmee

    Panel Panel Panel.

    KRISTAL, IN CALLS- YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND I GOT WHAT YOU NEED! - 35.

    5.

    Sun 12 Jan 2020 6:57 PM.

    💋 SATISFACTION GUARANTEED 💋 SAFE AND DISCRETE LOCATION ITS ALL ABOUT YOU SO don't WORRY NO RUSH I'm FETISH FRIENDLY I'm OPEN MINDED SEXY AND SWEET TEXT OR CALL ME!

    407-487-3178.

    Be careful with this one total bait and switch time clock watcher I asked her for a qv with a BBBJ she told me yes come I asked if she kiss told me yes come.

    Got to her motel asked me for the money up from I should have left at that time however ended up staying after collecting the money she told me that she doesn't do nothing that she promised left with blue balls and 60 in the red.

    Leaving and learning.

  11. #2492
    Yeah I didn't have a good visit with her. Overpriced. I wanted to see this saraha girl and I told her the most I would spend is 80 short visit the first time and she agreed and then she said those arent my real pics and sends me her actual pics and I'm like yeah no I have seen you before. Its only worth 60 qv and I stopped talking to her.

  12. #2491

    Texted Miss Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCameron  [View Original Post]
    She texts 2 black pimps to barge in after exchange.

    321-nnn-4617.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1340650
    I texted this girl after reading the review to see if was justified. She texted saying she is available for incall, 80 QV, 120 half. My replay " Sorry. Just saw your review and your pimps robbed a guy but I will still see you if can carry my Glock. I will let you know, I won't hesitate to pull the trigger" Her response. " Hell no. Haha". So didn't deny it at all. She is a sick little thief.

  13. #2490

    Forgot link

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see any reviews on this one so I toftt and to my surprise she was the girl in the pics. But her service was lackluster, mediocre CBJ, lay there like a dead fish, and only gave me 10 minutes for a qv. I was just about to cum when her timer went off kicking me out and leaving me blue balled.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...236/9549970166

  14. #2489

    Clock watcher

    Didn't see any reviews on this one so I toftt and to my surprise she was the girl in the pics. But her service was lackluster, mediocre CBJ, lay there like a dead fish, and only gave me 10 minutes for a qv. I was just about to cum when her timer went off kicking me out and leaving me blue balled.

  15. #2488

    Goes by the name Brittney

    She texts 2 black pimps to barge in after exchange.

    321-nnn-4617.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1340650

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape