Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6483
    I met the mom a few years back but all I got was a BBBJCIM. Her body was horrible too. Very loose and flabby. I never seen that daughter. She has another one that used to post all the time but I think she quite doing this. From the pics the daughter doesn't look any better than the mom? Both look like a couple of meth heads to me. If you don't mind ugly then you can get a low price BBBJ for sure. I never went back for seconds. Mom used to go by Denise but has used other names as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralRobert  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...otte/42641823/

    This is bizarre. Couldn't have posted more unattractive pics AND it's a mother-daughter team. She has some ads with a very explicit video. I'm almost tempted to check it out only out of curiosity.

  2. #6482
    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    Indigo only sees white guys also.

    So does this girl even though she doesn't state it in her ad. I suggested to her yesterday that she needs to put no AA in her ads.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/970223815400
    I'm black and I see indigo on a regular basis FYI.

  3. #6481

    Steph is a Unicorn?


  4. #6480

    Riley from Atlanta

    Riley will be in Charlotte on Monday morning through Wednesday night for anyone who wants to see her. I have posted an old ad of hers for her contact info.

    Jimbo.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...1/795244/terff

  5. #6479

    Has anyone checked out this?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...otte/42641823/

    This is bizarre. Couldn't have posted more unattractive pics AND it's a mother-daughter team. She has some ads with a very explicit video. I'm almost tempted to check it out only out of curiosity.

  6. #6478

    White guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Forget if you are not white.
    Indigo only sees white guys also.

    So does this girl even though she doesn't state it in her ad. I suggested to her yesterday that she needs to put no AA in her ads.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/970223815400

  7. #6477

    Stasia

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about this one also. Couple of the pics didn't match up. Couldn't find any reviews.

  8. #6476

    Any intel on Rose

    Any intel on Rose? She's white, 119 lbs, Charlotte and Gastonia. Seems like a limited menu. 704-XXX-0773.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/794713903121

  9. #6475
    I think she may have advertised in Hickory and ripped guys off but I could be wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have more Intel on this provider?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/306594005539

  10. #6474

    Brandi

    Does anyone have more Intel on this provider?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/306594005539

  11. #6473

    Jenna does only white guys

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    I like Indigo for her personality as well as her looks. But I will admit, Jenna does have some nice natural boobs. I do plan on seeing her sometime soon. I need to hurry before all her appointments fill up.
    Forget if you are not white.

  12. #6472

  13. #6471

    Kim Keys

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayHound46  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to add comment. I visited with Kim several times when I first begin seeing providers. It has been several years since I have tried to visit her. She was attractive and very accommodating. Well worth the time and cost.
    I booked 30 min this morning. Good communication. Very nice lady. Tan. Great ass. Pics are definitely old though. BBBJ and CFS. BBBJ was a little toothy. Probably won't repeat. Nicole Harris is more my style. Just my preference though.

  14. #6470

    Alessandra

    Any details? I'm thinking of seeing her today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riosamba  [View Original Post]
    I decided to TOFTT and Ya'll. She's incredible. Highly recommend.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1704459

  15. #6469

    Alessandra

    I decided to TOFTT and Ya'll. She's incredible. Highly recommend.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1704459

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape