Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2811
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey  [View Original Post]
    I was actually curious how Rose is and bam there's a post right there. She's been on my list to dream about. Anyway, has anyone met with a model from MCE that is PSE specific? Today I saw another model now doing PSE in the schedule. However I'm not entirely sure what PSE consists of, as I've never done it. Can anyone enlighten me? Is it just Greek or is it BBFS? Also has anyone seen Arbella yet? Saw a couple pics of her today and she looks great. Might be new, not sure. I'd appreciate any info as this would help my next dreaming decision.
    I saw Alyssa who is PSE and Kylie a long time ago. For them PSE includes trips to Greece. I don't think they offer BBFS because I've tried with just about everybody I meet from there and even try to give a little extra and no luck.

  2. #2810
    I was actually curious how Rose is and bam there's a post right there. She's been on my list to dream about. Anyway, has anyone met with a model from MCE that is PSE specific? Today I saw another model now doing PSE in the schedule. However I'm not entirely sure what PSE consists of, as I've never done it. Can anyone enlighten me? Is it just Greek or is it BBFS? Also has anyone seen Arbella yet? Saw a couple pics of her today and she looks great. Might be new, not sure. I'd appreciate any info as this would help my next dreaming decision.

  3. #2809

    Gnd?

    Anyone have any info on a "new" service called Girl Next Door?

    Thanks.

  4. #2808

    Mce

    Quote Originally Posted by DSweep17  [View Original Post]
    How would I get in contact with MCE? I've looked everywhere but can't find anything.
    You need Telegram. You can find their handle in this thread.

  5. #2807

    Mce

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiVibe  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try Rose. 100% a NYMPHO. Without a doubt! She will take as much as you give her in her throat. She will take it as hard as you pound her. And she will ask you for more. Like I said, totally submissive NYMPHO. Double with her and Carly might be a dream come true.
    How would I get in contact with MCE? I've looked everywhere but can't find anything.

  6. #2806

    Rose mce

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Carly a week ago and she blew my mind. 10/10 in looks, dirty dirty girl, I actually had to tell her to ease up because my tastes in bed are a little more vanilla. I also really like Rae, she has more of a hippy vibe, but if you're into that I'd definitely recommend.
    Decided to try Rose. 100% a NYMPHO. Without a doubt! She will take as much as you give her in her throat. She will take it as hard as you pound her. And she will ask you for more. Like I said, totally submissive NYMPHO. Double with her and Carly might be a dream come true.

  7. #2805

    Got verified

    Quote Originally Posted by SamRollins  [View Original Post]
    I've been interested in seeing Alena for awhile, but checked her website and she wants too much personal info for screening. I'm OK with references or the like, but.

    Giving out personal info and sending her a copy of my I'd is a big NO GO. She's new as an indy and may not know better, but I never do this kind of thing as you can never tell where your info will wind up.
    I took the risk and I got verified. Seeing her this coming week. Anyone confirmed if pse offered? I didn't want to ask her over email as we haven't met. Any reviews?

  8. #2804
    Quote Originally Posted by Faboni  [View Original Post]
    They were well done. But they are pretty firm.
    Thanks guys for the input!

  9. #2803
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Would you say they are well done?
    They were well done. But they are pretty firm.

  10. #2802

    Contacting MA or EEC

    So if I don't use Twitter, Instagram etc. Is there.

    Any way to contact EEC or MA?

  11. #2801

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Would you say they are well done?
    Very well done. Perhaps too big for her frame, but fun.

  12. #2800
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMonger  [View Original Post]
    She is good but I am not a fan of man mades so doesn't make my top 5 .
    Would you say they are well done?

  13. #2799
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Where would Kelani rank?
    She is good but I am not a fan of man mades so doesn't make my top 5 .

  14. #2798

    Same Nikki from Mce?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicity6000  [View Original Post]
    Look 7 (face 8, body7), performance 8, service 8. Smoker, unorganized so take supplies you need.
    I've seem Nikki and her performance was highly enthusiastic. She can deep throat completely. Licks the boys, Great kisser, and a real pleaser. I saw her 3 times and it only got better. I even got a body massage after LOL. I don't know how else to say it but Nikki is for sure a solid 9.5.

  15. #2797

    Alena wants too much info for me

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean76  [View Original Post]
    A couple mce girls have gone Indy. I saw one but she only visits here on tour.

    I wonder if Alena would still be doing Greek now she is Indy I did enjoy my appts with her.
    I've been interested in seeing Alena for awhile, but checked her website and she wants too much personal info for screening. I'm OK with references or the like, but.

    Giving out personal info and sending her a copy of my I'd is a big NO GO. She's new as an indy and may not know better, but I never do this kind of thing as you can never tell where your info will wind up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape