Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2809

    Gnd?

    Anyone have any info on a "new" service called Girl Next Door?

    Thanks.

  2. #2808

    Mce

    Quote Originally Posted by DSweep17  [View Original Post]
    How would I get in contact with MCE? I've looked everywhere but can't find anything.
    You need Telegram. You can find their handle in this thread.

  3. #2807

    Mce

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiVibe  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try Rose. 100% a NYMPHO. Without a doubt! She will take as much as you give her in her throat. She will take it as hard as you pound her. And she will ask you for more. Like I said, totally submissive NYMPHO. Double with her and Carly might be a dream come true.
    How would I get in contact with MCE? I've looked everywhere but can't find anything.

  4. #2806

    Rose mce

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Carly a week ago and she blew my mind. 10/10 in looks, dirty dirty girl, I actually had to tell her to ease up because my tastes in bed are a little more vanilla. I also really like Rae, she has more of a hippy vibe, but if you're into that I'd definitely recommend.
    Decided to try Rose. 100% a NYMPHO. Without a doubt! She will take as much as you give her in her throat. She will take it as hard as you pound her. And she will ask you for more. Like I said, totally submissive NYMPHO. Double with her and Carly might be a dream come true.

  5. #2805

    Got verified

    Quote Originally Posted by SamRollins  [View Original Post]
    I've been interested in seeing Alena for awhile, but checked her website and she wants too much personal info for screening. I'm OK with references or the like, but.

    Giving out personal info and sending her a copy of my I'd is a big NO GO. She's new as an indy and may not know better, but I never do this kind of thing as you can never tell where your info will wind up.
    I took the risk and I got verified. Seeing her this coming week. Anyone confirmed if pse offered? I didn't want to ask her over email as we haven't met. Any reviews?

  6. #2804
    Quote Originally Posted by Faboni  [View Original Post]
    They were well done. But they are pretty firm.
    Thanks guys for the input!

  7. #2803
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Would you say they are well done?
    They were well done. But they are pretty firm.

  8. #2802

    Contacting MA or EEC

    So if I don't use Twitter, Instagram etc. Is there.

    Any way to contact EEC or MA?

  9. #2801

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Would you say they are well done?
    Very well done. Perhaps too big for her frame, but fun.

  10. #2800
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMonger  [View Original Post]
    She is good but I am not a fan of man mades so doesn't make my top 5 .
    Would you say they are well done?

  11. #2799
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Where would Kelani rank?
    She is good but I am not a fan of man mades so doesn't make my top 5 .

  12. #2798

    Same Nikki from Mce?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicity6000  [View Original Post]
    Look 7 (face 8, body7), performance 8, service 8. Smoker, unorganized so take supplies you need.
    I've seem Nikki and her performance was highly enthusiastic. She can deep throat completely. Licks the boys, Great kisser, and a real pleaser. I saw her 3 times and it only got better. I even got a body massage after LOL. I don't know how else to say it but Nikki is for sure a solid 9.5.

  13. #2797

    Alena wants too much info for me

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean76  [View Original Post]
    A couple mce girls have gone Indy. I saw one but she only visits here on tour.

    I wonder if Alena would still be doing Greek now she is Indy I did enjoy my appts with her.
    I've been interested in seeing Alena for awhile, but checked her website and she wants too much personal info for screening. I'm OK with references or the like, but.

    Giving out personal info and sending her a copy of my I'd is a big NO GO. She's new as an indy and may not know better, but I never do this kind of thing as you can never tell where your info will wind up.

  14. #2796

    Please update

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for advice. I am looking forward to seeing Kelani then.
    Looking to see kelani, any details of her service would help.

  15. #2795

    Over hyped

    Quote Originally Posted by Smdiw81  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to book Estelle. While she is beautiful with a great body, I was a little disappointed based On her pics and reviews. Pics are flattering showing better skin tone and more waist / hip definition than reality. Don't get me wrong, tho, she is gorgeous.

    Performance was also a little disappointing. It took her a while to warm up. Kissing, but no tongue to speak of. CBJ. No FIV at first, but warmed up to it by the end. She would probably be much better if you were a regular.
    Was it ducted to give her a try but the CBJ really turned me off. Her kissing made me think that she believes she is superior than me. Not my cup of tea.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape