Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 824 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 874 924 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6939

    RedheadVero

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB  [View Original Post]
    Now the Christmas is paid off, it's time for my present. Being in Palm Bay I'm halfway between Fluffy Stacy and Vero Red. Both seem to be well rated GFE. Has anyone seen both for a good comparison or wants to throw in another south Brevard UTR provider?
    If you're lucky enough to see Redhead in Vero, it's a minimum two hour "experience " with most things on the menu. Pricey, if you use the search function in the right side of this page, type in RedheadVero and read the reviews, then pm me if you need details.

  2. #6938
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Definately not the same girl.

    I kmow long hair don't care very well and have for a while. And she is on vacation with her uncle and more than likely won't be seen again for atleast a year.
    Wow! That is really unfortunate. I hadn't seen her in a bit but had no idea she was in that situation. Great girl!

    Guess I was hopeful in finding her again thank you for the information on this.

  3. #6937

    Fluffy Stacy or Vero Red?

    Now the Christmas is paid off, it's time for my present. Being in Palm Bay I'm halfway between Fluffy Stacy and Vero Red. Both seem to be well rated GFE. Has anyone seen both for a good comparison or wants to throw in another south Brevard UTR provider?

  4. #6936
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Not the same girl, see post 6663.
    Definately not the same girl.

    I kmow long hair don't care very well and have for a while. And she is on vacation with her uncle and more than likely won't be seen again for atleast a year.

  5. #6935
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Not the same girl, see post 6663.
    How is that done please?

  6. #6934

    Barf

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy smelled like a dead fish, never want to repeat.
    I'm thinking all of the broads in Brevard smell like this. Hands down the worst place to monger.

  7. #6933

    Jade's Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Truck76  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to see Jade. She is very new to this and is still learning so YMMV will probably apply for a little while. She is a cute blonde nice ass and perky B cups. I'm not sure of any candy issues she was fresh and chatty when I saw her. We talked for a few to help put us at ease and then the clothes came off, she has a nice body and takes directions well nice slow BBBJ and then all the positions I could think of. She is staying at a safe hotel on MI. The room was clean she does smoke but not during and she didn't smell like smoke at all. I have a feeling that she may not do this for a long time so if you like her pics you might want to see her sooner rather than later. If any body needs more info hit me up in PM.

    T76.

    I can't get the STG link to attach but check the site.
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/120888885104

    http://archive.ph/lpM8a

  8. #6932

    Fluffy Stacy or Vero Red?

    Being in Palm Bay, I'm debating traveling north for Stacy or south for Vero Red. They both seem to be GFE and have their heads on straight. If anyone has seen both or wants to sway me one way, please let me know. Or if someone want to recommend someone in south Brevard, UTR or posting that I missed, that would be even better.

  9. #6931

    See-post

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this girl is the same girl from last year.

    " long hair don't care "? Her eyes look very similar to Reamie that lived.

    In port St. John area.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/245565607127
    Not the same girl, see post 6663.

  10. #6930

    Same girl?

    Anyone know if this girl is the same girl from last year.

    " long hair don't care "? Her eyes look very similar to Reamie that lived.

    In port St. John area.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/245565607127

  11. #6929

    Jade

    I was finally able to see Jade. She is very new to this and is still learning so YMMV will probably apply for a little while. She is a cute blonde nice ass and perky B cups. I'm not sure of any candy issues she was fresh and chatty when I saw her. We talked for a few to help put us at ease and then the clothes came off, she has a nice body and takes directions well nice slow BBBJ and then all the positions I could think of. She is staying at a safe hotel on MI. The room was clean she does smoke but not during and she didn't smell like smoke at all. I have a feeling that she may not do this for a long time so if you like her pics you might want to see her sooner rather than later. If any body needs more info hit me up in PM.

    T76.

    I can't get the STG link to attach but check the site.

  12. #6928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Trish that was AKA Post Rd MILF? Had her incall in her bathroom because she had her parents or other relatives living with her? LOL.
    Man and the whole place reeked of litter boxes. Looks like she's opened up to Greek tho.

  13. #6927

    Trish

    Is this the same Trish that was AKA Post Rd MILF? Had her incall in her bathroom because she had her parents or other relatives living with her? LOL.

  14. #6926
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    Trish had a patch of rough luck. Lack of food. She is in a safe environment and a very nice lady. No candy use. Sweet girl. Getting back on her feet. Good value.
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...n/330109052757

  15. #6925

    Just Skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffun  [View Original Post]
    Is it just naturally thin, eating disorder skinny or candy skinny? Big difference!
    Trish had a patch of rough luck. Lack of food. She is in a safe environment and a very nice lady. No candy use. Sweet girl. Getting back on her feet. Good value.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape