Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1370

    She stood me up!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68915...4-43dbb30b901c

    We decided on meeting in a hotel room but did not discuss $. I got the room and when she did not show up in response to my text she asks how many roses will you give I asked how many do you want she replied 150 and I replied fine come on over after which there was just silence.

  2. #1369

    She is paranoid and more?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c09d2...4-ccd86f8c6e1f

    She is in Mebane and not Durham. She reluctantly started texting after messaging on SA for a long time. After protracted texting about where to meet we decided on Chapel Hill after which she asks "How do I know you're not a cop?" to which I replied "well you just have to trust me isn't it" that set her off and it was all over.

  3. #1368

    Another Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1961  [View Original Post]
    Always works. Register it with a fake name a zip code. Use the name and zip when you pay them.
    Also, you can't use the card immediately after you register it. You need to wait a little while. I usually register it in the afternoon and upgrade my account the next morning. Anytime I have tried to use a card right away, it does not work.

  4. #1367
    Thanks Pub, my main concern are the blackmailers. I'm always rolling stealth and I'm considering using uber for transport to meets not sure if the is overkill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean any scam to not watch out for? 50% are I need gas money first, 5% are potential blackmailers so don't give any information including a real phone number to anyone. 25% are Skip the games material and the other 20% are gold digging rinsers.

  5. #1366
    Do you have a profile link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Any of you that have seen LizzieRDU from SA (or rduliz same person). Is looking for group fun.

  6. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Any of you that have seen LizzieRDU from SA (or rduliz same person). Is looking for group fun.
    She's been reviewed on here in the past.

    Mom in her 30's.

    I got a rinser vibe from her, but I understand others have hooked up with her.

    Her pics are real. She's an attractive woman. Very intelligent, too.

    There is something off about her, though.

  7. #1364
    I chatted with her on FetLife and subsequently Kik. She seems sweet and open-minded, but wanted $400+ for a single meeting. At my age, and with the experiences I've enjoyed in my life, there's not a single damn thing any woman could do for me that would be worth $400. OK, I take that back: NIna Hartley? Traci Lords? Summer Rose (from the late 80's; she's apparently out of the business)? Maybe Keisha? 400+ easy. LOL But not for some scrawny little ***** from Raleigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Any of you that have seen LizzieRDU from SA (or rduliz same person). Is looking for group fun.

  8. #1363

    SA LizzieRDU

    Any of you that have seen LizzieRDU from SA (or rduliz same person). Is looking for group fun.

  9. #1362

    Has anyone talked to her

    Has anyone talked with cute_blondie_.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6a3d1...d-3731e7c08e21

  10. #1361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    So new to SA! Is weird being a newbie somewhere at my age! I have gotten an overwhelming amount of responses is that normal. I was not expecting that many especially with no pics posted. I don't have the funds or time meet everyone. Any scam to watch out for other from the normal pre-pay ones? The one below is pushing to meet this week anyone have info on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dfad0...b-008947428d4f
    Do you mean any scam to not watch out for? 50% are I need gas money first, 5% are potential blackmailers so don't give any information including a real phone number to anyone. 25% are Skip the games material and the other 20% are gold digging rinsers.

  11. #1360

    She's a pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    So new to SA! Is weird being a newbie somewhere at my age! I have gotten an overwhelming amount of responses is that normal. I was not expecting that many especially with no pics posted. I don't have the funds or time meet everyone. Any scam to watch out for other from the normal pre-pay ones? The one below is pushing to meet this week anyone have info on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dfad0...b-008947428d4f
    She's real and DTF. Not nearly as cute close up. There's better on the site.

  12. #1359

    One vanilla MC

    Always works. Register it with a fake name a zip code. Use the name and zip when you pay them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Yes I'm finally in. Amex prepaid card worked like a charm.

  13. #1358

    KittenDream

    So new to SA! Is weird being a newbie somewhere at my age! I have gotten an overwhelming amount of responses is that normal. I was not expecting that many especially with no pics posted. I don't have the funds or time meet everyone. Any scam to watch out for other from the normal pre-pay ones? The one below is pushing to meet this week anyone have info on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dfad0...b-008947428d4f

  14. #1357

    Amex

    Yes I'm finally in. Amex prepaid card worked like a charm.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlmSurf51  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to make this work. I have spent several hundred on cards to no avail. Have you had any luck? Anyone use a Please feel free to pm me if you rather.

  15. #1356
    Quote Originally Posted by IlmSurf51  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to make this work. I have spent several hundred on cards to no avail. Have you had any luck? Anyone use a Please feel free to pm me if you rather.
    Used a Vanilla Visa purchased from WM three days ago.

    Worked with no problems.

    Are you registering the card first? Using the same info on Seeking that you used to register the card on Vanilla?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape