Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35074

    Retirement

    Retiring from the game while on top is good. Somehow, I have a feeling that the itch will occasionally bring you back. Michael Jordan un-retired twice before calling it quit. Hope you can find a new hobby more exciting than mongering.

    Good luck.

    ATL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    I've come to the conclusion that I am getting too old for this game and am going to hang up my spurs.

    My farewell trip was to Adore where I saw the lovely Eva. She is an absolute delight -- fun, caring, and kind. Her massage skills may not be the best, but she tries to please and in my case succeeds very nicely. She will also lie down with you and cuddle, which I find charming. YMMV but she hits all of my buttons without being dramatic or pretending that you are the best thing to ever happen to her. She is warm and honest and I left both happy and sad that I won't be seeing her again.

    You guys take care and be both smart and safe.

  2. #35073

    Relaxation Station Norcross

    I saw the ad for this place below and decided that that it was a go. I got there and it was 60 dollars. I asked about the table shower and was told that it was not in service now. The attendant was a pretty feminine thirty something named Mia. She did a good massage and gave a yankee doodle dandy. She wanted 60 bucks But I countered with 40 and we met half way with 50 dollars. She turned down FS and it was no touchie. There was no hint of extras except for that and my hour massage turned into 45 minutes. Is it just me or is it getting harder to get laid at an AMP?

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/rs-mass...sexy-37974591.

  3. #35072
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker  [View Original Post]
    Any info on sunflower in cumming? (on 141).
    Only went there one time, it was legit and I never repeated.

  4. #35071
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Sunflower is owned by Cindy Ma. She previously ran the Sunflower location a few years ago (same name) further west on 141 which is now called Golden Massage. At the original location she was legit and fired any girl that crossed the line. She is attractive but was all business. Not sure about her new location. Check it out and report back.
    New location? Where is it exactly?

  5. #35070

    Sunflower is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Sunflower is owned by Cindy Ma. She previously ran the Sunflower location a few years ago (same name) further west on 141 which is now called Golden Massage. At the original location she was legit and fired any girl that crossed the line. She is attractive but was all business. Not sure about her new location. Check it out and report back.
    I think Cindy has the worst attitude I've ever encountered. Last time I saw her I told her to "cheer up".

  6. #35069
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    It's very GPS as someone else mentioned. I would avoid.
    GPS?? What does that mean?

  7. #35068

    Sunflower in Cumming

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker  [View Original Post]
    Any info on sunflower in cumming? (on 141).
    Sunflower is owned by Cindy Ma. She previously ran the Sunflower location a few years ago (same name) further west on 141 which is now called Golden Massage. At the original location she was legit and fired any girl that crossed the line. She is attractive but was all business. Not sure about her new location. Check it out and report back.

  8. #35067

    Farewell

    I've come to the conclusion that I am getting too old for this game and am going to hang up my spurs.

    My farewell trip was to Adore where I saw the lovely Eva. She is an absolute delight -- fun, caring, and kind. Her massage skills may not be the best, but she tries to please and in my case succeeds very nicely. She will also lie down with you and cuddle, which I find charming. YMMV but she hits all of my buttons without being dramatic or pretending that you are the best thing to ever happen to her. She is warm and honest and I left both happy and sad that I won't be seeing her again.

    You guys take care and be both smart and safe.

  9. #35066

    Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker  [View Original Post]
    Any info on sunflower in cumming? (on 141).
    One nice visit there. I would go back.

  10. #35065

    Sunflower in cumming

    Any info on sunflower in cumming? (on 141).

  11. #35064
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    ....After, she dressed me like a Kamp. I do not recall that ever happening at a Camp before. ...
    Happy Hunting!

    SGT Lurker.
    That's cute. But somebody told me they do that to check and make sure there was no spy camera attached to clothing and used to record the session.

  12. #35063

    Tina at Healthy

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    GPS. Invented by the infamous Tina. Anyone remember her? You'd have to take out a second mortgage to get FS with her. Started out at Massage Angel on Hamilton Rd, then went to Sunlight on Habersham, then owned Healthy Massage on Cumberland Pkwy. It's been years since I've heard from her. I'm sure she's living real large now.
    I never saw Tina but use to see April at Healthy. A fine beautiful lady with major skills. Then they were shut down.

  13. #35062

    Lan

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub69  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of the establishment?
    It's the title of his post, reviews can be found on the site that has a banner ad on this site.

  14. #35061
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Motherfucker sounds Golden.
    It's not LOL.

    Well now.

  15. #35060

    Lan

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotBiggie  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream yesterday that I went to this place after a workout to help relax. Went in not expecting anything because I was honestly just looking for a massage, and they had decent reviews on google. Massage was pretty good, caught myself falling asleep a few times. Just a few minutes in and I suspected that there could be more or it was a place that teases but nothing else. Fast forward to the last 15 minutes of the hour and the massage is now solely focused around the upper inner thighs, then she grabs and goes at it. Caught me off guard. Don't know the name of this nice lady, but she was older. .6 for the hour.

    Posting this because I couldn't find any information searching through here about this particular spot.
    Lan has always been legit I stopped in a couple of times when they first opened with sub par massage and the 1970's wood panels were a blast from the past. Also new spot in the new Magnum Plaza same side as Lan but going towards Walmart is legit for now. New lay out with a decent massage but no hint of extras as of now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape