Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,436 to 24,450 of 59509
-
01-10-20 15:02 #35074Senior Member

Posts: 55Retirement
Retiring from the game while on top is good. Somehow, I have a feeling that the itch will occasionally bring you back. Michael Jordan un-retired twice before calling it quit. Hope you can find a new hobby more exciting than mongering.
Good luck.
ATL.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 14:33 #35073Senior Member

Posts: 342Relaxation Station Norcross
I saw the ad for this place below and decided that that it was a go. I got there and it was 60 dollars. I asked about the table shower and was told that it was not in service now. The attendant was a pretty feminine thirty something named Mia. She did a good massage and gave a yankee doodle dandy. She wanted 60 bucks But I countered with 40 and we met half way with 50 dollars. She turned down FS and it was no touchie. There was no hint of extras except for that and my hour massage turned into 45 minutes. Is it just me or is it getting harder to get laid at an AMP?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/rs-mass...sexy-37974591.
-
01-10-20 13:05 #35072Regular Member

Posts: 10Only went there one time, it was legit and I never repeated.
Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 13:00 #35071Banned Member

Posts: 13634New location? Where is it exactly?
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 12:24 #35070Senior Member

Posts: 322Sunflower is legit
I think Cindy has the worst attitude I've ever encountered. Last time I saw her I told her to "cheer up".
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 12:13 #35069Senior Member

Posts: 60GPS?? What does that mean?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 09:55 #35068Senior Member

Posts: 332Sunflower in Cumming
Sunflower is owned by Cindy Ma. She previously ran the Sunflower location a few years ago (same name) further west on 141 which is now called Golden Massage. At the original location she was legit and fired any girl that crossed the line. She is attractive but was all business. Not sure about her new location. Check it out and report back.
Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 09:30 #35067Senior Member

Posts: 307Farewell
I've come to the conclusion that I am getting too old for this game and am going to hang up my spurs.
My farewell trip was to Adore where I saw the lovely Eva. She is an absolute delight -- fun, caring, and kind. Her massage skills may not be the best, but she tries to please and in my case succeeds very nicely. She will also lie down with you and cuddle, which I find charming. YMMV but she hits all of my buttons without being dramatic or pretending that you are the best thing to ever happen to her. She is warm and honest and I left both happy and sad that I won't be seeing her again.
You guys take care and be both smart and safe.
-
01-10-20 08:25 #35066Senior Member

Posts: 189Sunflower
One nice visit there. I would go back.
Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 07:57 #35065Senior Member

Posts: 109Sunflower in cumming
Any info on sunflower in cumming? (on 141).
-
01-10-20 00:13 #35064Regular Member

Posts: 10That's cute. But somebody told me they do that to check and make sure there was no spy camera attached to clothing and used to record the session.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 23:42 #35063Senior Member

Posts: 217Tina at Healthy
I never saw Tina but use to see April at Healthy. A fine beautiful lady with major skills. Then they were shut down.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 23:27 #35062Banned Member

Posts: 2410Lan
It's the title of his post, reviews can be found on the site that has a banner ad on this site.
Originally Posted by LoveARub69
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 22:52 #35061Troll

Posts: 31It's not LOL.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
Well now.
-
01-09-20 22:44 #35060Senior Member

Posts: 297Lan
Lan has always been legit I stopped in a couple of times when they first opened with sub par massage and the 1970's wood panels were a blast from the past. Also new spot in the new Magnum Plaza same side as Lan but going towards Walmart is legit for now. New lay out with a decent massage but no hint of extras as of now.
Originally Posted by ScotBiggie
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





