rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 825 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 925 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6935
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Not the same girl, see post 6663.
    How is that done please?

  2. #6934

    Barf

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy smelled like a dead fish, never want to repeat.
    I'm thinking all of the broads in Brevard smell like this. Hands down the worst place to monger.

  3. #6933

    Jade's Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Truck76  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to see Jade. She is very new to this and is still learning so YMMV will probably apply for a little while. She is a cute blonde nice ass and perky B cups. I'm not sure of any candy issues she was fresh and chatty when I saw her. We talked for a few to help put us at ease and then the clothes came off, she has a nice body and takes directions well nice slow BBBJ and then all the positions I could think of. She is staying at a safe hotel on MI. The room was clean she does smoke but not during and she didn't smell like smoke at all. I have a feeling that she may not do this for a long time so if you like her pics you might want to see her sooner rather than later. If any body needs more info hit me up in PM.

    T76.

    I can't get the STG link to attach but check the site.
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/120888885104

    http://archive.ph/lpM8a

  4. #6932

    Fluffy Stacy or Vero Red?

    Being in Palm Bay, I'm debating traveling north for Stacy or south for Vero Red. They both seem to be GFE and have their heads on straight. If anyone has seen both or wants to sway me one way, please let me know. Or if someone want to recommend someone in south Brevard, UTR or posting that I missed, that would be even better.

  5. #6931

    See-post

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this girl is the same girl from last year.

    " long hair don't care "? Her eyes look very similar to Reamie that lived.

    In port St. John area.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/245565607127
    Not the same girl, see post 6663.

  6. #6930

    Same girl?

    Anyone know if this girl is the same girl from last year.

    " long hair don't care "? Her eyes look very similar to Reamie that lived.

    In port St. John area.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/245565607127

  7. #6929

    Jade

    I was finally able to see Jade. She is very new to this and is still learning so YMMV will probably apply for a little while. She is a cute blonde nice ass and perky B cups. I'm not sure of any candy issues she was fresh and chatty when I saw her. We talked for a few to help put us at ease and then the clothes came off, she has a nice body and takes directions well nice slow BBBJ and then all the positions I could think of. She is staying at a safe hotel on MI. The room was clean she does smoke but not during and she didn't smell like smoke at all. I have a feeling that she may not do this for a long time so if you like her pics you might want to see her sooner rather than later. If any body needs more info hit me up in PM.

    T76.

    I can't get the STG link to attach but check the site.

  8. #6928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Trish that was AKA Post Rd MILF? Had her incall in her bathroom because she had her parents or other relatives living with her? LOL.
    Man and the whole place reeked of litter boxes. Looks like she's opened up to Greek tho.

  9. #6927

    Trish

    Is this the same Trish that was AKA Post Rd MILF? Had her incall in her bathroom because she had her parents or other relatives living with her? LOL.

  10. #6926
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    Trish had a patch of rough luck. Lack of food. She is in a safe environment and a very nice lady. No candy use. Sweet girl. Getting back on her feet. Good value.
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...n/330109052757

  11. #6925

    Just Skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffun  [View Original Post]
    Is it just naturally thin, eating disorder skinny or candy skinny? Big difference!
    Trish had a patch of rough luck. Lack of food. She is in a safe environment and a very nice lady. No candy use. Sweet girl. Getting back on her feet. Good value.

  12. #6924

    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I saw Breezy back on BP days the first few days she ran an ad, she had a sweet tooth for candy and was nice, clean, big voluptuous tits, I saw her in the parking lot of a beach side NoTel a few weeks back and she looked horribly strung out and dirty, just kind of crusty looking. She was also with another provider and their 2 ' boyfriends'.
    The "nice, clean, big voluptuous tits" Breezy does not currently exist. Unfortunately, I have to wonder if she'll ever exist like that again.

  13. #6923

    UTR Requeat

    Any one have a UTR in the Melbourne area I can borrow for a short time?

  14. #6922

    Anyone know about her

    Hey mongers, has anyone been with this provider. The reason I asked is because I've been ghosted a few times by her, seems she thought maybe I was LE. Then out of the blue she texts me wanting me to visit, almost begging, just seemed weird to me and made my spider senses tingle a bit. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/038363179466.

  15. #6921
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's what I was referring to in my earlier post, she's gotten very thin and I can't help but think she's deep in candy land and it ain't getting any better anytime soon. I was bummed, I had been seeing her photos for awhile and I was looking forward to meeting the girl in the pictures, then I met a girl that's significantly thinner than what was depicted in the photos. That's just the reality of Breezy these days.
    Can confirm. Saw her back in November or early December. Pics are very generous. Scabs. Skeleton body type. Deflated funbags. Disappointing. No odor when I saw her, however.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape