Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,851 to 23,865 of 30330
-
01-11-20 12:36 #6480Senior Member

Posts: 145Riley from Atlanta
Riley will be in Charlotte on Monday morning through Wednesday night for anyone who wants to see her. I have posted an old ad of hers for her contact info.
Jimbo.
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...1/795244/terff
-
01-11-20 10:57 #6479Regular Member

Posts: 6Has anyone checked out this?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...otte/42641823/
This is bizarre. Couldn't have posted more unattractive pics AND it's a mother-daughter team. She has some ads with a very explicit video. I'm almost tempted to check it out only out of curiosity.
-
01-11-20 10:40 #6478Banned Member

Posts: 930White guys
Indigo only sees white guys also.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
So does this girl even though she doesn't state it in her ad. I suggested to her yesterday that she needs to put no AA in her ads.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/970223815400
-
01-11-20 10:40 #6477Senior Member

Posts: 426Stasia
I was curious about this one also. Couple of the pics didn't match up. Couldn't find any reviews.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 10:04 #6476Regular Member

Posts: 9Any intel on Rose
Any intel on Rose? She's white, 119 lbs, Charlotte and Gastonia. Seems like a limited menu. 704-XXX-0773.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/794713903121
-
01-11-20 08:45 #6475Senior Member

Posts: 7335I think she may have advertised in Hickory and ripped guys off but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 08:25 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 205Brandi
Does anyone have more Intel on this provider?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/306594005539
-
01-11-20 08:18 #6473Senior Member

Posts: 544Jenna does only white guys
Forget if you are not white.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 19:54 #6472Senior Member

Posts: 148Stasia
Anybody visited already?
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...7426/1/2253550
-
01-10-20 11:20 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 440Kim Keys
I booked 30 min this morning. Good communication. Very nice lady. Tan. Great ass. Pics are definitely old though. BBBJ and CFS. BBBJ was a little toothy. Probably won't repeat. Nicole Harris is more my style. Just my preference though.
Originally Posted by GrayHound46
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 09:28 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 112Alessandra
Any details? I'm thinking of seeing her today.
Originally Posted by Riosamba
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 08:35 #6469Senior Member

Posts: 224Alessandra
I decided to TOFTT and Ya'll. She's incredible. Highly recommend.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1704459
-
01-10-20 07:32 #6468Senior Member

Posts: 112London
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 23:13 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 395Ebony
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...623/7044134524 Brooke trustworthy, clean, nice.
Originally Posted by TarHeel85
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 22:25 #6466Senior Member

Posts: 291Coco London
I've been wanting to see this girl forever, but didn't pull the trigger because I never saw reviews and figured it might be a bad situation. I decided to say fuck it and saw her yesterday morning. She's real, and has one hell of a body. Super pretty face and eyes. The pics are real, plus a few pounds but nothing major. I just went for the qv since it was my first time, CBJ doggy and came in the bag. Sweet girl, no drama and she may be worth the hhr or hr. I didn't ask about bbj, so I'm not sure if it's available.
Originally Posted by TarHeel85
[View Original Post]
If REALLY BIG booties are your thing, you may want to look elsewhere. She's got a nice fat one, but it's not ridiculous. I thought it was perfect.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/091295273396











Reply With Quote





