Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,896 to 17,910 of 26397
-
01-10-20 10:39 #8502Senior Member

Posts: 211Lm
She was a true nympho. Tried several times to see if I could wear her out. 6,7,8 orgasms and she was still going strong. I think I wore out my tongue and dick and still never came close to having her tap out. I think she still lives close to the Racine area.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 10:37 #8501Senior Member

Posts: 774Lm
Spent many hours on that ride. All holes open and one of the best attitudes I've ever run into in the hobby. Still bummed out that she was taken off the market.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 08:38 #8500Senior Member

Posts: 354My all time favorite. Saw her while she was engaged up until she moved in with him and got married. Never found better a true nympho. I referred so many mongers she didn't charge me toward the end. I check her fb and ccap to see if any Trouble in paradise but stll in love lake Geneva area I think.
Originally Posted by Dmurray
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 08:34 #8499Senior Member

Posts: 420When did she check into a rehab facility? And, sad to say, in my opinion she'll never recover. The only people she knows are all addicts. She has no circle around her to support her in anyway. She's claimed that her brother molested her when she was a teen and that her dad tried the last time she attempted to live with him about a year ago or so. She has absolutely no support system to follow-up. Has nowhere to live either. She's been a victim her whole life and I see nothing that will change it.
Originally Posted by JohnKat
[View Original Post]
But again, when did she check into a rehab?
-
01-10-20 01:29 #8498Senior Member

Posts: 131Angela / Brittany
Got deeply involved with meth which did wonderful things for her overweight problem and terrible things to her brain. Checked into a long term rehab facility in Illinois. I don't think we will see her again.
Originally Posted by Lipstickbj
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 00:55 #8497Senior Member

Posts: 69Chainsaw
Is she still super skinny? Or did she gain some weight back?. I used to see her when she was preg and had a huge ass but now. Eh idk.
Originally Posted by WRutaWRuta
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 00:42 #8496Senior Member

Posts: 55Rose
Got to sexy little thing here. Totally UTR, but desperate for cash right now. Told her I'd post on here and see what happens.
TONIGHT only.
The only real drawback is, she's outcall only and you would have to provide transportation.
Inbox me for the details. Be safe out there guys!
-
01-09-20 23:23 #8495Senior Member

Posts: 76Angela / Brittany
Well I guess if I run into her I will avoid thanks. I was pondering on seeing her again but now I won't. Thank you for the heads up and sorry you got your shit stolen.
-
01-09-20 22:57 #8494Senior Member

Posts: 774My last date with the thief!
Bummer that I wasn't able to secure everything in my house. Total fucking bummer about what she stole. Here is a pic of our last encounter.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 22:16 #8493Senior Member

Posts: 46One was like 4'10 and probably weighed 90 lbs. Totally sallow cheeks and gross. I'm guessing hyped. The other was a book worm type, and a little heavier. Wisconsin Skinny. Ha. They said they didn't post on STG, but the Meetme app. I've never tried, but have had friends with some success with that option. Good luck! Bean.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 22:01 #8492Senior Member

Posts: 1820Oh?
What do her daughters look like?
Originally Posted by BeanieErik
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 21:58 #8491Senior Member

Posts: 258Angela
Hmm I told ya so. Thank Robert for leading you guys towards a bad situation. Ask him how discounted the pussy was for his reviews.
-
01-09-20 20:36 #8490Senior Member

Posts: 420Did you miss the part where I said the updated pictures I posted were from a few weeks ago?
Originally Posted by Lipstickbj
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 20:29 #8489Senior Member

Posts: 87Nikki
Still a chainsaw.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 20:18 #8488Senior Member

Posts: 420She also took my charger for my cell phone, leaving the plug in the wall it was attached to. I think she's just a clepto. I knew this going in so I had put everything away of any kind of value.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





