Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 10391
-
01-09-20 23:42 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 503ThickGirly98
Yeah she has been reviewed here under another SA account. I recall them being possitive.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 21:55 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 338She's done porn
Its somewhere on this site but she's done porn before somebody posted the link to her video.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 20:01 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 220ThickGirly98- GPS
https://www.seeking.com/member/a7017...6-17011f5d61fb
Wants $5/ hr. Talks like a pro, charges by the hours "for services. " Passed.
-
01-09-20 19:18 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 330Made of Jade on SA
I got a message "hi" from this girl after I viewed her profile. I don't usually chat with the under 21 crowd but decided to see where it would go. We chatted for bit, and finally switched to text. She said she has had some short term arrangements, when I asked her what she liked to do on dates she said "fuck LOL" Started chatting about what we like and she said she likes about everything except making out. Said she loves anal and is ok with bare if you are tested. Wanted 600 per meet. More than I will spend and younger than I prefer, but seemed pretty cool so if any of you are interested have a go.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3b272...b-bce9947b0182
-
01-09-20 13:55 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 220VintageRedhead
Pics are hot AF, great ass, but wants 5 benjies per meet. Passed, but damn I would have love to seen her bent over in front of me. If any of you hit that be sure to share some pics.
https://www.seeking.com/member/83e1a...8-12f3c214e4b3
-
01-09-20 13:43 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 220ColombianCoffy- time waste / flake
Set up a meet and greet, I was there slightly ahead of time. Texted her I was there when the top of the hour hit and then at 20 min after the appt texted again to ask if she was coming. No response from her at all. Next.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ed62d...e-91dd066e6177
-
01-08-20 21:31 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 534Wechat
From wiki:
Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69
[View Original Post]
WeChat operates from China under Chinese law, which includes strong censorship provisions and interception protocols. WeChat can access and expose the text messages, contact books, and location histories of its users. Due to WeChat's popularity, the Chinese government uses WeChat as a data source to conduct mass surveillance in China.
-
01-08-20 20:20 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 220Sure, WeChat is what you use. If you're in China. That part is true. It's also true it gives the Chinese government hooks into your phone.
But this post is pure spam, reported.
Originally Posted by EagleStar
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 20:11 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 294I don't know who this poster is but I call BS on this WeChat app! This is a marketing ploy to get you guys to spend money to talk to Chinese girls. After you move from SA to the WeChat app, the potential SB all of a sudden "doesn't speak/write good English" anymore and needs you to buy a translator to chat with.
Originally Posted by EagleStar
[View Original Post]
Safe mongering and sugaring!
-
01-07-20 22:04 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 534Seems like there are a lot fewer women like saracasticfungirl on SA these days.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 20:20 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 906If you give one of these chicks money and don't f**k her then that's on you, not her. 99 percent of the girls on these sites know what the score is, and if you make it easy for them then they will give themselves to you.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 20:09 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 220Yup, I'm sure they would all be much happier if you just showed up, handed them cash, and walked away. Better yet send it electronically so they don't even have to work up a fake smile.
There are a few exceptions, I really think sarcasticfungirl enjoys the hell out of what she does. We had great conversation and she really acted like she was having fun during the physical portion of the evening. If that was an act, it was a damned good one.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 19:37 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 534I generally agree with your statements but I would amend this statement to be "Remember that she is trying to make a good impression on you so you will give her money" While they may understand it's pay for play and they might even be attracted to you but never forget the real reason they are there "so you will give them money".
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 17:13 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 220Also paying attention to case, spaces, etc in names. 'firstlast' is not the same username as 'first last' I've gotten frustrated with that quite a few times, having to try different combinations to try and find the right one.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 16:58 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 906Action Heroes
Well, yes and no.
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]
I really much prefer either talking on the phone (or Skype or FaceTime) for ten or fifteen minutes before meeting her. If she can't or won't do that I offer a M&G at a Starbuck's or Cheesecake Factory. If she won't do that I move on to some other girl.
The biggest reason I dropped that Dupont lady (and I also suspected she wasn't really in Dupont) was the she wouldn't do any of those things.
For an M&G I think it best to go in with the attitude that you aren't getting laid today, at least not with her. A lot of these girls are really f**ked up and if you get bad vibes it will be easiest to just block her and move on. If you are thinking with your schlong it is a lot tougher (for me at least) to be critical and pick up on the small cues. Remember that she is trying to make a good impression on you so you will f**k her and give her money. So even if she is a serious nut job the clues are likely subtle. And if you have a stiffy you probably can't do subtle well.
I usually don't offer anything for an M&G, except for the latte and snack.













Reply With Quote





