Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 694 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2111
    Damn, would love to see that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Its somewhere on this site but she's done porn before somebody posted the link to her video.

  2. #2110

    ThickGirly98

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Its somewhere on this site but she's done porn before somebody posted the link to her video.
    Yeah she has been reviewed here under another SA account. I recall them being possitive.

  3. #2109

    She's done porn

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogger  [View Original Post]
    Pics are hot AF, great ass, but wants 5 benjies per meet. Passed, but damn I would have love to seen her bent over in front of me. If any of you hit that be sure to share some pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/83e1a...8-12f3c214e4b3
    Its somewhere on this site but she's done porn before somebody posted the link to her video.

  4. #2108

    ThickGirly98- GPS

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a7017...6-17011f5d61fb

    Wants $5/ hr. Talks like a pro, charges by the hours "for services. " Passed.

  5. #2107

    Made of Jade on SA

    I got a message "hi" from this girl after I viewed her profile. I don't usually chat with the under 21 crowd but decided to see where it would go. We chatted for bit, and finally switched to text. She said she has had some short term arrangements, when I asked her what she liked to do on dates she said "fuck LOL" Started chatting about what we like and she said she likes about everything except making out. Said she loves anal and is ok with bare if you are tested. Wanted 600 per meet. More than I will spend and younger than I prefer, but seemed pretty cool so if any of you are interested have a go.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b272...b-bce9947b0182

  6. #2106

    VintageRedhead

    Pics are hot AF, great ass, but wants 5 benjies per meet. Passed, but damn I would have love to seen her bent over in front of me. If any of you hit that be sure to share some pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/83e1a...8-12f3c214e4b3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vintage.jpg‎   vintage2.jpg‎  

  7. #2105

    ColombianCoffy- time waste / flake

    Set up a meet and greet, I was there slightly ahead of time. Texted her I was there when the top of the hour hit and then at 20 min after the appt texted again to ask if she was coming. No response from her at all. Next.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed62d...e-91dd066e6177

  8. #2104

    Wechat

    Quote Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who this poster is but I call BS on this WeChat app! This is a marketing ploy to get you guys to spend money to talk to Chinese girls. After you move from SA to the WeChat app, the potential SB all of a sudden "doesn't speak/write good English" anymore and needs you to buy a translator to chat with.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!
    From wiki:

    WeChat operates from China under Chinese law, which includes strong censorship provisions and interception protocols. WeChat can access and expose the text messages, contact books, and location histories of its users. Due to WeChat's popularity, the Chinese government uses WeChat as a data source to conduct mass surveillance in China.

  9. #2103
    Sure, WeChat is what you use. If you're in China. That part is true. It's also true it gives the Chinese government hooks into your phone.

    But this post is pure spam, reported.

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleStar  [View Original Post]
    Downloaded the Chinese messaging system where you can make voice and video calls. But best of all, you can shake your phone and see all the people who are also shaking their phones. You can also turn on the people nearby feature and see others who also who have turned on this feature and send the ones you like a greeting. I sent a greeting and received a response. She wanted me to pick her up after work, and show her my home. The next day she showed me her home and told me she wanted to go slow if we had a relationship. The next day I took her to my house where she said she was tired from working and wanted to lay down on my bed. She proceeded to take off her clothes and climbed into my bed. Guess this is going SLOW. Whenever I want sex, I am suppose to call her. She likes Americans. She does not like Chinese men because they are "small". Consider WeChat. It's a great way to meet Chinese girls.

  10. #2102
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleStar  [View Original Post]
    Downloaded the Chinese messaging system where you can make voice and video calls. But best of all, you can shake your phone and see all the people who are also shaking their phones. You can also turn on the people nearby feature and see others who also who have turned on this feature and send the ones you like a greeting. I sent a greeting and received a response. She wanted me to pick her up after work, and show her my home. The next day she showed me her home and told me she wanted to go slow if we had a relationship. The next day I took her to my house where she said she was tired from working and wanted to lay down on my bed. She proceeded to take off her clothes and climbed into my bed. Guess this is going SLOW. Whenever I want sex, I am suppose to call her. She likes Americans. She does not like Chinese men because they are "small". Consider WeChat. It's a great way to meet Chinese girls.
    I don't know who this poster is but I call BS on this WeChat app! This is a marketing ploy to get you guys to spend money to talk to Chinese girls. After you move from SA to the WeChat app, the potential SB all of a sudden "doesn't speak/write good English" anymore and needs you to buy a translator to chat with.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!

  11. #2101
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogger  [View Original Post]
    Yup, I'm sure they would all be much happier if you just showed up, handed them cash, and walked away. Better yet send it electronically so they don't even have to work up a fake smile.

    There are a few exceptions, I really think sarcasticfungirl enjoys the hell out of what she does. We had great conversation and she really acted like she was having fun during the physical portion of the evening. If that was an act, it was a damned good one.
    Seems like there are a lot fewer women like saracasticfungirl on SA these days.

  12. #2100
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    I generally agree with your statements but I would amend this statement to be "Remember that she is trying to make a good impression on you so you will give her money" While they may understand it's pay for play and they might even be attracted to you but never forget the real reason they are there "so you will give them money".
    If you give one of these chicks money and don't f**k her then that's on you, not her. 99 percent of the girls on these sites know what the score is, and if you make it easy for them then they will give themselves to you.

  13. #2099
    Yup, I'm sure they would all be much happier if you just showed up, handed them cash, and walked away. Better yet send it electronically so they don't even have to work up a fake smile.

    There are a few exceptions, I really think sarcasticfungirl enjoys the hell out of what she does. We had great conversation and she really acted like she was having fun during the physical portion of the evening. If that was an act, it was a damned good one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    I generally agree with your statements but I would amend this statement to be "Remember that she is trying to make a good impression on you so you will give her money" While they may understand it's pay for play and they might even be attracted to you but never forget the real reason they are there "so you will give them money".

  14. #2098
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Remember that she is trying to make a good impression on you so you will f**k her and give her money.
    I generally agree with your statements but I would amend this statement to be "Remember that she is trying to make a good impression on you so you will give her money" While they may understand it's pay for play and they might even be attracted to you but never forget the real reason they are there "so you will give them money".

  15. #2097
    Also paying attention to case, spaces, etc in names. 'firstlast' is not the same username as 'first last' I've gotten frustrated with that quite a few times, having to try different combinations to try and find the right one.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree and I will try to remember to always do this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape