Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 17953
-
01-12-20 16:06 #3808Regular Member

Posts: 2Price
How much is her rate?
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 14:35 #3807Senior Member

Posts: 437Kristen or Kate?
Who did you see 2 weeks ago? Kristen?
Originally Posted by OhWhatAnAddict
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 02:31 #3806Senior Member

Posts: 204Curious
My question is why you ask about Kate but post Kristen link? Kate's not out, probably be awhile.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 03:13 #3805Senior Member

Posts: 484She is out
Kristen is out. As BigDukecpa noted under "General Reports". Prostitution is a early release.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 02:30 #3804Banned Member

Posts: 23Seen her 2 weeks ago at my house her boyfriend dropped her off I enjoyed as I always have with her no better no worse.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 01:13 #3803Senior Member

Posts: 243Early release from graybar hotel
Seems like someone got an early realise from the graybar hotel. BS or true? Seems like them is full of fake stuff anymore. They had a review of Richmond Kate not to long ago. Pretty sure she is still on vacation.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948
-
01-10-20 18:37 #3802Regular Member

Posts: 1Mia or Delilah
Anyone have any experience with Mia or Delilah?
-
01-10-20 18:18 #3801Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for info
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/742342587748
I need some chocolate in my life, anyone herd anything?
-
01-10-20 16:02 #3800Senior Member

Posts: 41Kimber
I've seen this lady several times over the past few months. Being an older individual, I prefer an older provider. She is not a spinner, nor is she a BBW. She has always been quick to respond and eager to see me. Treat her well and you will enjoy your time with her.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/514546870494
-
01-10-20 15:47 #3799Senior Member

Posts: 292Legend
Has anyone seen Legend.
-
01-10-20 06:53 #3798Senior Member

Posts: 152Mandi
Mandy hasn't posted in a while. Her sister is in the graybar resort along with Mom who used to post too.
Originally Posted by IceSkeeter
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 00:27 #3797Senior Member

Posts: 243Very intereested
I am very interested in this lady, does anyone have any experience with here?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/584522242387
-
01-09-20 21:37 #3796Senior Member

Posts: 68Ellie
Older, bigger. And just a strange personality. Different strokes for different folks. But you should save your money there are much better options. Especially if you don't like snakes.
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 21:33 #3795Senior Member

Posts: 68Hayden
Hayden is totally cool. She know her role and tries to please. Make a request and she will try to fulfill it. I believe she leave the door ajar so you don't have those few awkward moments standing in the hallway knocking and waiting. I call that thinking of the customer first. If more if these girls knew what customer service was.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 19:01 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 30Mandy
Search this thread for "Mandy" and you should find her, she does duos with her sister.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




