Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 944 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 994 1044 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3805

    She is out

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Seems like someone got an early realise from the graybar hotel. BS or true? Seems like them is full of fake stuff anymore. They had a review of Richmond Kate not to long ago. Pretty sure she is still on vacation.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948
    Kristen is out. As BigDukecpa noted under "General Reports". Prostitution is a early release.

  2. #3804
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Seems like someone got an early realise from the graybar hotel. BS or true? Seems like them is full of fake stuff anymore. They had a review of Richmond Kate not to long ago. Pretty sure she is still on vacation.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948
    Seen her 2 weeks ago at my house her boyfriend dropped her off I enjoyed as I always have with her no better no worse.

  3. #3803

    Early release from graybar hotel

    Seems like someone got an early realise from the graybar hotel. BS or true? Seems like them is full of fake stuff anymore. They had a review of Richmond Kate not to long ago. Pretty sure she is still on vacation.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948

  4. #3802

    Mia or Delilah

    Anyone have any experience with Mia or Delilah?

  5. #3801

    Looking for info

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/742342587748

    I need some chocolate in my life, anyone herd anything?

  6. #3800

    Kimber

    I've seen this lady several times over the past few months. Being an older individual, I prefer an older provider. She is not a spinner, nor is she a BBW. She has always been quick to respond and eager to see me. Treat her well and you will enjoy your time with her.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/514546870494

  7. #3799

    Legend

    Has anyone seen Legend.

  8. #3798

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by IceSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Search this thread for "Mandy" and you should find her, she does duos with her sister.
    Mandy hasn't posted in a while. Her sister is in the graybar resort along with Mom who used to post too.

  9. #3797

    Very intereested

    I am very interested in this lady, does anyone have any experience with here?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/584522242387

  10. #3796

    Ellie

    Older, bigger. And just a strange personality. Different strokes for different folks. But you should save your money there are much better options. Especially if you don't like snakes.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    I too made one and only one visit to Elle. She is attractive for her age but as has been said before we did not mesh. Can't really give any specifics other than she was a bit mechanical and wanted to get it over and you out the door asap, she just wasn't my cup of tea. As to the garment covering the mid section it is to hide a rather large middle which to me was very noticeable.

  11. #3795

    Hayden

    Hayden is totally cool. She know her role and tries to please. Make a request and she will try to fulfill it. I believe she leave the door ajar so you don't have those few awkward moments standing in the hallway knocking and waiting. I call that thinking of the customer first. If more if these girls knew what customer service was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    It was an apartment. Was it an apartment or a room in a hotel?

    On a recent visit with Hayden she gave me the room number when I was in the parking lot, and said to come in. When I got to the room the door was jarred open with the latch, so I went in. Everything was fine. But I've seen her quite a few times, so I wasn't even concerned.

  12. #3794

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    I would be very interested in a mother / daughter or sister duo. Any recomendations?

    Thanks in advance.
    Search this thread for "Mandy" and you should find her, she does duos with her sister.

  13. #3793

    Apartment

    It was an apartment. Was it an apartment or a room in a hotel?

    On a recent visit with Hayden she gave me the room number when I was in the parking lot, and said to come in. When I got to the room the door was jarred open with the latch, so I went in. Everything was fine. But I've seen her quite a few times, so I wasn't even concerned.

  14. #3792

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeeyez  [View Original Post]
    If you decide to try her, she is allergic to cologne so don't wear any unless you want to have to wash it off first. The one time I tried her, she didn'tmention her allergy so I had to wash my cologne off. She kept going to the bathroom. The last time she went I just said what the heck to myself and got up and got dressed and left. As I'm leaving she comes out and says you are not even finished. I said yes I am this visit sucked because of her distractions and our personality did not mesh. I will never repeat, but as always YMMV
    I too made one and only one visit to Elle. She is attractive for her age but as has been said before we did not mesh. Can't really give any specifics other than she was a bit mechanical and wanted to get it over and you out the door asap, she just wasn't my cup of tea. As to the garment covering the mid section it is to hide a rather large middle which to me was very noticeable.

  15. #3791

    So so

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Have seen this one post off and on. Wanting to know if someone seen her yet? Those tits are unbelievable. Any info would help. Thanks.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/410103024641
    I went and saw her today. She's very nice but she was very nervous. I had to break the ice by walking over and kissing her. Those tits were awesome. But she was much bigger than I anticipated body wise. Good BBBJ. Very fresh smelling. I'd probably repeat if I had no other options.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape