Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 7898
-
01-09-20 19:05 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 335Babygirl22317
https://www.seeking.com/member/f3d98...9-3f34a5d64628
Asks if you have cashapp. Needs money for insurance by a certain time. Not sure why she'd need it by 8:30 pm, LOL. Says she'll meet but I think she's full of crap. Will probably end up blocking her on my phone and on SA. Wanted to post this first.
-
01-09-20 16:53 #3667Banned Member

Posts: 522Boost
They will Boost your profile the last 24 hours to increase your messages.
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 15:40 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 42Profile settings can be changed to not show when you've viewed a page.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 15:26 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 50It looks like she hasn't logged into SA since July.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 12:49 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 48SweetPetite
Thanks for all the feedback on her Gents! Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 10:31 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 390Pretty sure those are bots
I have actually asked women why they favorited me. The reply was that they didn't. I also find an uptick in favorites as my premium gets close to expiration. They want to keep up paying.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 08:36 #3662Senior Member

Posts: 138Pretty much bots and will just spam favorite every single person. Or scammers. They are fake / scammers / just trying to get money from you etc.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 00:16 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 1021I do the same thing. Every single time, that way there's no surprises or disappointments. I tried a couple times without asking and it just blew up in my face.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 22:06 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 49Sweet Petite
We had a nice discussion. She did say that she doesn't like things rough and likes her ample breasts played with. We did not discuss money. She seemed pleasant and fun. I may see her at some point.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 19:56 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 560SA favorites question
I created a profile recently and have noticed some will "favorite" my page but "have not viewed it yet. " This confuses the hell out of me as I thought you had to view someone's page in order to "favorite" them? Also, I have my location set for Maryland but I still get favorited by ones living in Columbia, England, Germany, etc.
Am I right to assume that both instances that I just described are bots? Or are the ones from the latter category just not terribly bright (not like I'm going to travel across continents to see any of them)?
-
01-08-20 18:38 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 335Sweet Petite
Man, this girl is prolific. Quoted me $450, says she gets $500. Went down to $400. CFS and no anal or rough sex. For those of you who had asked: I always ask: Do you have any restrictions or rules to intimacy? Gives them a chance to tell you what they want in advance.
Originally Posted by Striksins
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 14:46 #3657Regular Member

Posts: 18I met Jet a few weeks back. Looks like her pics for the most part. Pot head tomboy type that bar tends. Wanted $500. Told her no let's have a drink and talk more. Ended up at half her quote and a local hotel. Not worth it overall but nice lady.
Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 14:27 #3656Senior Member

Posts: 289Gps
Had a long and pretty good chat with her, got her number and texted some more. But then hit me with a pretty high number that she wouldn't budge from (500-700 range I think it was).
She looked nice and all and seemed real, but I'm not dropping that much on anybody.
Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 12:53 #3655Regular Member

Posts: 18TattooedBlondeAngel
https://www.seeking.com/member/00301...8-c8241715a49e
Has anyone ran into this MILF? She's been a little to easy to talk to. Lots of compliments thrown my way. Fees fake LOL. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.
-
01-08-20 12:51 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 48Any Info on Your Sweet Petite
Any info on her? Says she has been here for a while and knows what she is doing. Thanks!
https://www.seeking.com/member/ff53a...5-f58ba44a6dda











Reply With Quote






