Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3668

    Babygirl22317

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f3d98...9-3f34a5d64628

    Asks if you have cashapp. Needs money for insurance by a certain time. Not sure why she'd need it by 8:30 pm, LOL. Says she'll meet but I think she's full of crap. Will probably end up blocking her on my phone and on SA. Wanted to post this first.

  2. #3667

    Boost

    They will Boost your profile the last 24 hours to increase your messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng  [View Original Post]
    Profile settings can be changed to not show when you've viewed a page.

  3. #3666
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    I have actually asked women why they favorited me. The reply was that they didn't. I also find an uptick in favorites as my premium gets close to expiration. They want to keep up paying.
    Profile settings can be changed to not show when you've viewed a page.

  4. #3665
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    She is very tough to nail down and quite flaky. She will go down to $200, you just need to be persistent.
    It looks like she hasn't logged into SA since July.

  5. #3664

    SweetPetite

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I do the same thing. Every single time, that way there's no surprises or disappointments. I tried a couple times without asking and it just blew up in my face.
    Thanks for all the feedback on her Gents! Much appreciated.

  6. #3663

    Pretty sure those are bots

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    I created a profile recently and have noticed some will "favorite" my page but "have not viewed it yet. " This confuses the hell out of me as I thought you had to view someone's page in order to "favorite" them? Also, I have my location set for Maryland but I still get favorited by ones living in Columbia, England, Germany, etc.

    Am I right to assume that both instances that I just described are bots? Or are the ones from the latter category just not terribly bright (not like I'm going to travel across continents to see any of them)?
    I have actually asked women why they favorited me. The reply was that they didn't. I also find an uptick in favorites as my premium gets close to expiration. They want to keep up paying.

  7. #3662
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    I created a profile recently and have noticed some will "favorite" my page but "have not viewed it yet. " This confuses the hell out of me as I thought you had to view someone's page in order to "favorite" them? Also, I have my location set for Maryland but I still get favorited by ones living in Columbia, England, Germany, etc.

    Am I right to assume that both instances that I just described are bots? Or are the ones from the latter category just not terribly bright (not like I'm going to travel across continents to see any of them)?
    Pretty much bots and will just spam favorite every single person. Or scammers. They are fake / scammers / just trying to get money from you etc.

  8. #3661
    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    Man, this girl is prolific. Quoted me $450, says she gets $500. Went down to $400. CFS and no anal or rough sex. For those of you who had asked: I always ask: Do you have any restrictions or rules to intimacy? Gives them a chance to tell you what they want in advance.
    I do the same thing. Every single time, that way there's no surprises or disappointments. I tried a couple times without asking and it just blew up in my face.

  9. #3660

    Sweet Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    Man, this girl is prolific. Quoted me $450, says she gets $500. Went down to $400. CFS and no anal or rough sex. For those of you who had asked: I always ask: Do you have any restrictions or rules to intimacy? Gives them a chance to tell you what they want in advance.
    We had a nice discussion. She did say that she doesn't like things rough and likes her ample breasts played with. We did not discuss money. She seemed pleasant and fun. I may see her at some point.

  10. #3659

    SA favorites question

    I created a profile recently and have noticed some will "favorite" my page but "have not viewed it yet. " This confuses the hell out of me as I thought you had to view someone's page in order to "favorite" them? Also, I have my location set for Maryland but I still get favorited by ones living in Columbia, England, Germany, etc.

    Am I right to assume that both instances that I just described are bots? Or are the ones from the latter category just not terribly bright (not like I'm going to travel across continents to see any of them)?

  11. #3658

    Sweet Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by Striksins  [View Original Post]
    I met Jet a few weeks back. Looks like her pics for the most part. Pot head tomboy type that bar tends. Wanted $500. Told her no let's have a drink and talk more. Ended up at half her quote and a local hotel. Not worth it overall but nice lady.
    Man, this girl is prolific. Quoted me $450, says she gets $500. Went down to $400. CFS and no anal or rough sex. For those of you who had asked: I always ask: Do you have any restrictions or rules to intimacy? Gives them a chance to tell you what they want in advance.

  12. #3657
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Says she has been here for a while and knows what she is doing. Thanks!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff53a...5-f58ba44a6dda
    I met Jet a few weeks back. Looks like her pics for the most part. Pot head tomboy type that bar tends. Wanted $500. Told her no let's have a drink and talk more. Ended up at half her quote and a local hotel. Not worth it overall but nice lady.

  13. #3656

    Gps

    Had a long and pretty good chat with her, got her number and texted some more. But then hit me with a pretty high number that she wouldn't budge from (500-700 range I think it was).

    She looked nice and all and seemed real, but I'm not dropping that much on anybody.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Says she has been here for a while and knows what she is doing. Thanks!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff53a...5-f58ba44a6dda

  14. #3655

    TattooedBlondeAngel

    https://www.seeking.com/member/00301...8-c8241715a49e

    Has anyone ran into this MILF? She's been a little to easy to talk to. Lots of compliments thrown my way. Fees fake LOL. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

  15. #3654

    Any Info on Your Sweet Petite

    Any info on her? Says she has been here for a while and knows what she is doing. Thanks!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff53a...5-f58ba44a6dda

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape