Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,811 to 15,825 of 19553
-
01-09-20 00:36 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 286Lisa at Lavender on Jackson Street in International District
Had some free time over the holidays and I stopped in to see Amy and her luscious breasts at Lavender on Jackson Street in the International District. Unfortunately, Amy was already booked with a monger scheduled to come in for an appointment.
I ended up getting serviced by Lisa, Amy's Mom. Although Lisa has to be early 50's, she still has a rockin' body. I thought I paid for an hour (I told her 1 hour and gave her. 6, which is what I always do), but after just a few minutes of massage, Lisa flips me over and asked me what I would like. She tells me that she would like to fuck, by way of some familiar gesturing.
She goes away for a minute or two and comes back with a cover. She starts playing with my cock and when it is at attention, she reaches for the cover. I tell her that it isn't necessary and take it and put it on the table. She was okay with that and starts giving me a BBBJ. After a couple of minutes, I grab her and pull her up on to the table, then flip her around for some 69 fun.
Unfortunately, but in a great way, her cock sucking was so good that I came in her mouth before I got a chance to fuck her. She tells me that next time we (insert pelvic thrusting / fuck simulation motion here).
I haven't been back since, mainly because the holidays got busier for me. I paid her .7 more for the BBBJCIMWS because it felt so damn good. The full service would be $100 and she told me to just pay .4 for the 30-minute "massage".
I'll probably visit her again, but I would rather fuck (or at least titty fuck!) Amy. She looks really good to me, right now.
Has anyone gone FS with Amy? She quoted me too high a price the first time I saw her, but that was last summer.
Lastly, they have a new 25-year old provider working their now. She looked pretty cute when I saw her in passing.
Rock Chalk.
-
01-08-20 22:17 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: DDS
DDS is the name of a place that's gotten quite a bit of discussion here lately, it's in Seattle, in the Roosevelt neighborhood, on 65th street.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 14:51 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 152Maybe this is a new approach to dentistry. While the dentist works on your mouth, one of his assistants works your rod. Sure would make visits more pleasant.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 13:45 #3740Senior Member

Posts: 340Dds
Call me slow, but can anyone help me with where DDS is, and what it stands for?
Originally Posted by AvereageQ
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
01-07-20 22:37 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 341This is a private APT AMP with little emphasis on the M. They have "friends" in Seattle as well. When I inquired about it, I pointed me in the direction of DDS.
Originally Posted by JamesSt8
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 22:27 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 341If I think it's the one your talking about, that's Linda. I saw her not too long ago. At the beginning of the hour, she asked if I wanted the base $ massage or $.4 HE massage. I opted for the later. It was a really good massage. She puts her whole body into it. She really worked some kinks out of my problem areas. A very personable person too. I had forgotten about any extras as we neared the end of the hour because I was feeling so loose and relaxed. As she was finishing up the session, she surprised me with some Russian, which I welcomed.
Originally Posted by ExecutiveDen
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 14:50 #3737Senior Member

Posts: 470Oh not to mention she is easily pushing into her upper 40's closer to 50's.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 13:38 #3736Senior Member

Posts: 470I don't know what why'all see in ViVi though. I saw her and instantly regret it. She is older and not to mention pretty chubby. Her pre fun massage was terrible, her cat bath lasted maybe a minute and not to mention she was super YMMV. She kept want more and more money. If you are interested in spending an easy 300 plus on a super mediocre experience go for it. I wish I spent my money on someone else.
-
01-06-20 03:46 #3735Regular Member

Posts: 24Ah, dang
That sucks, but the report is appreciated. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Boinkr
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 18:22 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 379Thanks
Appreciate the report. Thank you for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Boinkr
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 16:00 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 90ViVi
Thanks, Bird.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 14:09 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 340Vivi
She's now on TNA:
Originally Posted by GreyJake
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1924102-(Vivi-Tongue-FU) - (VIP-AT-220-HH-OR-300-HR-COME-TRY-IT-OUT) -I-m-in-Bellevue-and-staying-in-Bellevue-come-see-me-if-you-have-not-seen-me-before.
-
01-04-20 13:38 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 90Vivi
I remember Vivi! A session with her was like being caught in a whirlwind! Does anyone have current contact info on her? PM me if you like.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
GreyJake.
-
01-04-20 09:50 #3730Banned Member

Posts: 2302Any FS AMPs near Belltown?
Anyone have any go-to FS AMPs in the Belltown area of downtown Seattle? PMs welcome if you'd rather not post details publicly.
-
01-04-20 02:34 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 706ViVi
Wow. ViVi is still around? I've seen her a handful of times, probably 10+ years ago. She's got to be pushing 50 now. She's fun, but definitely a strange one. And yes, that tongue loves salad. I actually really liked her blowing me with a finger in my ass.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






