Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 29330
-
01-10-20 20:16 #13100Senior Member

Posts: 287Big Booty Coco
Hi. Any idea where the Big booty Coco go?? Last post when I searched stated she is no longer in Aquarius. Also saw a post she is in Rose spa. Could some one help?
-
01-10-20 00:50 #13099Senior Member

Posts: 169Always left happy with Sunny
I've always left happy, been going once a month for about 2 years now. I did the 4 hands with Lucy (twice), I would highly recommend. I'm not sure why the different treatment. I thought it was a sure thing.
Originally Posted by GreatPretender
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 00:41 #13098Senior Member

Posts: 151Sunny and Creepy
I did the B2 B with Sunny finally, it wasn't bad but definitely overpriced. Was the first time in 4 or 5 visits that I left happy. Might just be because my visits were pretty spread out? Location is very convenient, so I wish the menu was better on the days I show up. I agree, creepy handler dude needs to stay out of sight and just man the emails. Ruins the whole scene for me when he decides to let his presence be known.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 12:59 #13097Senior Member

Posts: 36Visiting
Visiting Indy today. Any suggestions on where to go for a decent massage and ending? Will be on West side but anywhere in the area would work.
Tried looking up some of the places referenced, but not having much luck.
-
01-09-20 12:47 #13096Senior Member

Posts: 132E. 10th St.
Went into this one for the first time in a while. Different gal which was disappointing. Used to have a thin older lady that was very enthusiastic; today was a younger (40 ish), chubby, and not as attractive. The massage was not good: I usually ask for med (because hard is usually grinding on bone) but this was virtually barely touching. Some teasing and offered full menu. Everything will add up to 2, total. Not sure I'll go back if she is there. But we'll have to wait and see.
Stay safe,
Sharky.
-
01-09-20 12:12 #13095Senior Member

Posts: 140Sunny
Agreed on more to be had. I've never had a bad experience with Sunny and always leave happy. I'm just not a fan of her handler so I haven't been back in awhile.
Originally Posted by RoadRunner11
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 07:59 #13094Senior Member

Posts: 283Lu from old Chinese Therapeutic Massage 9xth st
Does anyone know what happened to Lu? Or have her digits PM me thanks.
NG.
-
01-09-20 03:30 #13093Regular Member

Posts: 24Sunny
I have been seeing sunny once a month or so for 3 or 4 years now. I have only got the self service treatment twice in that time. There is more to be had there.
Originally Posted by DangLingDemon
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 13:13 #13092Senior Member

Posts: 405Couple of visits
Last week I went to Queen spa on south emerson to see the girl there who I've seen a few times, but she wasn't there and a new girl was there who goes by Hannah. Circa late twenties, kickin bod good massage with lots of tease, willingly lets the nice puppies out to play and allows full roaming. She said she was going to be at Luna on E Wash this week, but went there today for a repeat and alas, not there. Older short chic, still a good massage standard finish and tip.
-
01-08-20 13:12 #13091Senior Member

Posts: 93CoCo
Finally met CoCo at 52nd and Keystone Ct.
OK massage. Not what I expected from the few descriptions on here.
-
01-08-20 13:11 #13090Senior Member

Posts: 421Probably the same. Alexa Cordae.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 12:29 #13089Senior Member

Posts: 312I think I might know of whom you refer. If I am thinking about the correct lady, in fact even if it is not the lady you are talking about (LOL), she was the most beautiful woman, inside and out! I was actually thinking about her earlier this week! Great memories.
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 12:13 #13088Senior Member

Posts: 421Unfortunately, you are about 10 years too late to one of the best of all times. Had the initial AC and came down from Michigan. Our old friend ILAPP referred me to her. I believe she was Indian / Asian and had a flawless body and was perfect in about every way. Not many around like her these days and they don't seem to come here unfortunately. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 10:20 #13087Senior Member

Posts: 140Indian / Middle Eastern
Does anyone know of a Indian provider, either massage or as an escort? Bucket list item for me.
-
01-07-20 15:49 #13086Senior Member

Posts: 100Recent BB visits?
Anyone been to BB lately? I was there last month and it seemed like things have turned over there. Didn't get the greeting from mamasan and her two therapists, just one therapist and that's it. Forgot her name but didn't ask about my pressure preference. Massage wasn't as good as I've had there before but she spent a lot of time standing at my head so went in and grabbed two handfuls of those flat Asian hams. All she did was giggle a little. I let go and she grabbed my hands and put them back. There wasn't as good teasing as before but a gluteal massage which was ok too. On the flip it was standard fare and rates. Seemed like more is on the menu but didn't bring the entry fee.












Reply With Quote




