Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13097

    Visiting

    Visiting Indy today. Any suggestions on where to go for a decent massage and ending? Will be on West side but anywhere in the area would work.

    Tried looking up some of the places referenced, but not having much luck.

  2. #13096

    E. 10th St.

    Went into this one for the first time in a while. Different gal which was disappointing. Used to have a thin older lady that was very enthusiastic; today was a younger (40 ish), chubby, and not as attractive. The massage was not good: I usually ask for med (because hard is usually grinding on bone) but this was virtually barely touching. Some teasing and offered full menu. Everything will add up to 2, total. Not sure I'll go back if she is there. But we'll have to wait and see.

    Stay safe,

    Sharky.

  3. #13095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner11  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing sunny once a month or so for 3 or 4 years now. I have only got the self service treatment twice in that time. There is more to be had there.
    Agreed on more to be had. I've never had a bad experience with Sunny and always leave happy. I'm just not a fan of her handler so I haven't been back in awhile.

  4. #13094

    Lu from old Chinese Therapeutic Massage 9xth st

    Does anyone know what happened to Lu? Or have her digits PM me thanks.

    NG.

  5. #13093

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by DangLingDemon  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info! Disheartening to hear that they've closed. I've been to a few of them since I moved here a few years ago but I've never gotten lucky like I did there. I've been to Tulip on 86 a few years back the masseuse was one of the hottest Asian women I've seen but it was strictly professional. I've been going to sunny since she used to advertise on CL but it's always been strictly self service. So nini really kind of set the bar for me (which I'm guessing isn't even close to the experiences you guys have) but I definitely will expand my orbit curious to see what else is out there. Thanks again!
    I have been seeing sunny once a month or so for 3 or 4 years now. I have only got the self service treatment twice in that time. There is more to be had there.

  6. #13092

    Couple of visits

    Last week I went to Queen spa on south emerson to see the girl there who I've seen a few times, but she wasn't there and a new girl was there who goes by Hannah. Circa late twenties, kickin bod good massage with lots of tease, willingly lets the nice puppies out to play and allows full roaming. She said she was going to be at Luna on E Wash this week, but went there today for a repeat and alas, not there. Older short chic, still a good massage standard finish and tip.

  7. #13091

    CoCo

    Finally met CoCo at 52nd and Keystone Ct.

    OK massage. Not what I expected from the few descriptions on here.

  8. #13090
    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    I think I might know of whom you refer. If I am thinking about the correct lady, in fact even if it is not the lady you are talking about (LOL), she was the most beautiful woman, inside and out! I was actually thinking about her earlier this week! Great memories.
    Probably the same. Alexa Cordae.

  9. #13089
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, you are about 10 years too late to one of the best of all times. Had the initial AC and came down from Michigan. Our old friend ILAPP referred me to her. I believe she was Indian / Asian and had a flawless body and was perfect in about every way. Not many around like her these days and they don't seem to come here unfortunately. Good luck.
    I think I might know of whom you refer. If I am thinking about the correct lady, in fact even if it is not the lady you are talking about (LOL), she was the most beautiful woman, inside and out! I was actually thinking about her earlier this week! Great memories.

  10. #13088
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a Indian provider, either massage or as an escort? Bucket list item for me.
    Unfortunately, you are about 10 years too late to one of the best of all times. Had the initial AC and came down from Michigan. Our old friend ILAPP referred me to her. I believe she was Indian / Asian and had a flawless body and was perfect in about every way. Not many around like her these days and they don't seem to come here unfortunately. Good luck.

  11. #13087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Indian / Middle Eastern

    Does anyone know of a Indian provider, either massage or as an escort? Bucket list item for me.

  12. #13086

    Recent BB visits?

    Anyone been to BB lately? I was there last month and it seemed like things have turned over there. Didn't get the greeting from mamasan and her two therapists, just one therapist and that's it. Forgot her name but didn't ask about my pressure preference. Massage wasn't as good as I've had there before but she spent a lot of time standing at my head so went in and grabbed two handfuls of those flat Asian hams. All she did was giggle a little. I let go and she grabbed my hands and put them back. There wasn't as good teasing as before but a gluteal massage which was ok too. On the flip it was standard fare and rates. Seemed like more is on the menu but didn't bring the entry fee.

  13. #13085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Tucson

    Decided to come up to work a bit early so I could stop in at Daily for my weekly rub. Apparently, I picked the wrong time, since there were 2 cars in the lot. Instead of returning the favor for all the guys who have interrupted my massages, I turned around and headed north.

    I was considering Stop 10, but the open sign wasn't lit up, which took me to Phoenix and Tucson (National Ave. Phoenix is in the back, suite B, Tucson is on the left, Suite A). My first choice was Phoenix, since they usually have better looking girls, but there was a car parked back there. No cars around Tucson, so I went inside.

    I probably should have paid attention to my last fortune cookie. It said something like "Old age will rub you the wrong way. " Was met inside by another chubby granny who took my money.

    On the plus side, she gave a decent massage and the tease was excellent. Nothing much else to report. The place seemed grungier than my last visit, at least 4 years ago, nothing beyond standard was offered, only OTC allowed. Standard finish, standard rates.

    I did see another girl as I was leaving. Looked slightly younger and thinner, but didn't see anything special about her.

  14. #13084
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsignor  [View Original Post]
    I drove by on Friday and they were moving things out, so I'd say it's day is done. If that's the only place you've had a happy ending, I'd suggest expanding your orbit a bit. Virtually every AMP in the city (and there are over 50 of them) offers at least a HJ, and many offer much more, up to and including full service. If you read the forum, you'll see many of these discussed.
    Thanks for the info! Disheartening to hear that they've closed. I've been to a few of them since I moved here a few years ago but I've never gotten lucky like I did there. I've been to Tulip on 86 a few years back the masseuse was one of the hottest Asian women I've seen but it was strictly professional. I've been going to sunny since she used to advertise on CL but it's always been strictly self service. So nini really kind of set the bar for me (which I'm guessing isn't even close to the experiences you guys have) but I definitely will expand my orbit curious to see what else is out there. Thanks again!

  15. #13083

    Daily Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BuzyB  [View Original Post]
    Here here! I had a very similar experience and extend a note of gratitude for the recommendation.
    Last time I was there, I'm pretty sure the masseuse was named Sara, and she moved to Greenwood from Fishers because it was too "dangerous" up there implying LEO attention.

    Stay Safe in 2020 you all.

    Fr1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape