Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,956 to 17,970 of 26409
-
01-08-20 22:36 #8454Banned Member

Posts: 505No hookers bathroom is that organized nor do they have new washers and dryers in their bathroom.
Originally Posted by DougPeterson
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 22:17 #8453Senior Member

Posts: 748Wow. Lots of cum. I'm not yet 40 and maybe my third time had that much. WTF. You do something for that? And how to last?
Originally Posted by MkeStud2010
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 22:06 #8452Senior Member

Posts: 389That laugh at the end haha.
Originally Posted by MkeStud2010
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 21:12 #8451Senior Member

Posts: 118Amanda queen
She posts in Milwaukee as Amanda Queen and a few other names. I've seen her a couple times and never had a problem. I think I posted a review for her a year or so ago, car date in stallis.
Originally Posted by DougPeterson
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 21:02 #8450Senior Member

Posts: 215Madison / Cock gobbler
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/553425413317
Originally Posted by Chevyguy82
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/079350366703
Sent text and it appears these are the same person. Someone on here stated they got ripped off and she has people.
I'd be cautious.
-
01-08-20 20:58 #8449Senior Member

Posts: 1482Betsy
Is this the same Betsy / Nikki that has bad teeth? How was the motel? Planning on seeing her this weekend.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 20:15 #8448Senior Member

Posts: 184Nah
Not sketchy at all. But pretty sure she's married and does this while her hubby is at work.
Originally Posted by Chevyguy82
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 19:56 #8447Senior Member

Posts: 354Sent me a pic looks ok little rough around edges cute face nice rack.
Originally Posted by Chevyguy82
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 19:49 #8446Senior Member

Posts: 604Rayna
Different equipment for her to play with now where she's at.
Originally Posted by MkeStud2010
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 18:33 #8445Senior Member

Posts: 29Madison
Idk why but her ad seems sketchy to me.
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 18:23 #8444Senior Member

Posts: 299Not worried.
I'm not worried about it. If it's really that big is a deal the cops aren't going to go after some regular guy that can afford to have some fun every week. They're going to go after the Bob Krafts at the AMP in hope theyll get a couple million dollar donation to the local police association in exchange for a slap on the hand. Or they're going to go after the trafficking rings. I've taken quite a few safety precautions and I've never felt like I might get busted. I only see agencies, p411 verified providers or local ladies I'm already established with. I also host if it's a new provider because I know I'm on my territory. Yeah some people reading this will say there's always a chance but I feel pretty safe.
Originally Posted by Zimbler
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 17:54 #8443Senior Member

Posts: 47London
Waste of a of time and money she kept talking about her boyfriend and his extracurricular activities it was rushed NO BJ! Not even covered. And I barely finished I will not repeat.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/372131829182
-
01-08-20 16:20 #8442Senior Member

Posts: 184Madison
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/553425413317
Decent BBBJ. She hosts at her own home in a decent hood in new Berlin. Kinda rushed, no hat, and I didn't have one either. So got a decent BBBJ w cim. Fairly attractive but prob won't repeat just because of the rush and "forgot protection".
-
01-08-20 12:22 #8441Senior Member

Posts: 136Exactly.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
This is why I make sure all the big company's tracking of my data is turned on in my phone settings. My lawyer can hand over the data so I can be excluded as a suspect as early as possible. Who knows who these girls are in real life. The last thing I need is my name and face plastered on the news about a possible linkage to a crime. As a black man, I don't need that kind of drama in my life. Lmfao.
-
01-08-20 12:11 #8440Senior Member

Posts: 354Somebody goes missing you can bet they can find you no matter what. How much time money and effort is the key.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





