Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 12752
-
01-08-20 00:53 #6737Senior Member

Posts: 50The risks of catching anything from a BBBJ are low. You can minimize those risks further by sticking your dick in a Listerine bath after the deed or getting the girl to gargle with it before. Listerine can kill Gonorrhoea and will help to minimize the risk. Even though the risk is low, if you caught something then you'll usually see symptoms within a few days. If you have any concerns then get to a free clinic and get tested and treated if needed.
Originally Posted by TheGuru
[View Original Post]
In 6 years in the hobby I always go BB and never tested positive for anything.
If you see girls that are well reviewed then you should be safe. If she is spreading anything then guys will find a way to get that information on the board. We can't say so.
-
01-08-20 00:07 #6736Senior Member

Posts: 664Bbbj
This may sound stupid, but I usually try to carry strong mints like Altoids on me and offer them to the girls. If they have a sore inside their mouth or lips, that burns like hell. Also, if there is a lisp or impediment in their speech, that could be a sign. I had 2 instances where that has happened and the girl admitted she had a sore in her mouth so I ended up not going through with it. If course they got mad at ME for it, 1 even said "just use a condom", but nope, not taking any chances. If they have a sore on their lips or mouth that is a form of herpes and does transfer from what I have read in doing research on it. Just not worth taking chances. Can't ever be too careful. I know between all of us on here, we have probably accounted for literally hundreds of thousands of BBBJs with no problems, but I do remember a few of the guys have done reports that they thought they may have caught something. Don't remember the exact details though. You can never be too careful. When in doubt, don't whip it out! LOL.
Originally Posted by TheGuru
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 23:04 #6735Senior Member

Posts: 523Link
Found a link with the same number, seems like she might have multiple ads up with the same pics.
Originally Posted by James999
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/4...4258/1/2277495
-
01-07-20 19:37 #6734Senior Member

Posts: 132Phone number.
Phone number.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
I did a phone number search and got no ads outside of Orlando. When she responded she said her name is Alex and my phone (Siri) tries to glean as much information as possible and it came up with Alex also. (407) 337-4258 If you are able to come up with an ad please post it I have pictures I just need to figure out how to size them down and attach them catchup.
-
01-07-20 17:48 #6733Regular Member

Posts: 5Afraid to do BBBJ
Hello fellow mongers.
Not really new to the site just haven't posted as much. I'm more of a reader than a poster.
However, much like most of you and pretty much every guy on earth, I love BBBJ's. I've been hesitant to try it with a fellow escort due to obvious reasons on catching something. Now I know the odds aren't as high as if you were to go complete bb FS.
Are there certain traits that you look at that make you at ease with giving it a go to receive a BBBJ?
Just looking for some help here as I would hate to bring something home.
-
01-07-20 16:41 #6732Senior Member

Posts: 523Ad down
She took the ad down, do you have a phone number still so we can tell who it is?
Originally Posted by James999
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 16:39 #6731Senior Member

Posts: 523Use to go by Mariah
No one else was replying back to my text and she was the only one that responded so I gave her a go since I remember seeing her a few year back. Long story short she gain a lot of weight and look like a mess, not to mention her coochie smelled like she hasn't washed in days.
-
01-06-20 22:50 #6730Senior Member

Posts: 132Damn it. One of them finally got me. Lost $20
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/42369491/
Pretty girl. Recent video. Local address and local phone number. Says she's a single mom in the ad. When I was five minutes away she said I need to entertain my kid would you please stop and buy a Xbox gift card for $20 along the way. You can take it out of what you pay me. I thought about it. I knew it was 50-50 whether or not She was legitimate or it was a real request. I fell for it and it cost me. Then she asked me to send her a picture of the card and the game code. Against my better judgment I did because she said she wanted to get him playing and entertained. 30 minutes of back-and-forth. The card doesn't work. Sent me a picture of her kid playing the game and a pop up on the screen saying that it needed another card to activate. I knew it was time to leave and learned a lesson tonight. I took some screenshots just in case she takes this ad down. Couldn't find any reviews on her but I was here to take one for the team tonight.
I've tried eight times and I can't get any screenshots to attach. All say file too large.
-
01-06-20 14:25 #6729Senior Member

Posts: 335You can expect.
To see anywhere between 100-300 on usaadultclassifieds. I think you're better off buying a cheap cell phone or sim card with a local number while here.
Originally Posted by Mindapur
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 11:17 #6728Regular Member

Posts: 4Sorry to have disturb, after deeper research, pics are all over the net some it seems fake ads. Don't go on it.
Originally Posted by GuillaumFR
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 10:31 #6727Senior Member

Posts: 149Isabelle Tavares
Anyone have 411 on Isabelle in Tavares? Claims to be perfect GFE. Pics are all covered and wearing a mask. Phone has no trace have searched a lot. Looks great but too much risk without reviews.
-
01-06-20 08:23 #6726Regular Member

Posts: 4Who is
Hi all,
I anyone have some information about:
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...8/717296014686
Thanks for your return.
-
01-06-20 07:07 #6725Regular Member

Posts: 7General Damages
What are the general rates I should expect when communicating with a provider from usaadultclassifieds. Nl.
I understand that it changes from provider to provider but a general idea would help a lot at decisions are taken immediately cannot really post back here and wait for a reply.
Also would it be advisable to take a USA sim card while calling / text and I normally will be using my international number to call / text. Will that red flag the provider for replying?
Thanks in advance.
Cris.
-
01-06-20 06:47 #6724Regular Member

Posts: 7Ty
Thank you for the tip. I was not looking for Germans but was stating that I am one. None the less I now at least know where to look. Thank you for your help.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
Cris.
-
01-05-20 09:50 #6723Senior Member

Posts: 98Summer (1974)
Recently saw Summer based on previous reports. Solid comms, incall is a little sketchy, but not terrible, As other have reported, she can get freaky. The pics are more glamour shot than actually accurate. She is 40+ and attractive, but is heavy made up in the pics. The big issue is that she never. Stops. Talking. She will just keep talking, almost without taking a breath and it's mostly nonsensical babble. It is really distracting and uncomfortable.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/42262453/











Reply With Quote






