Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 928 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 13916
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5711
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Forgot pic

    Sincity touching from ADA pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 921fbd7024a95dd86c2430829c4f58f877a355cc-1.jpg‎  

  2. #5710
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Sin city touchin

    This report is a little overdue, and well deserved.

    Saw jennifer (sincitytouchin) last week.

    This was overall one of the best experiences I've ever had in the hobby.

    Body was a 10/10 (I prefer the MILF type, she was perfect. Built like lisa ann with blond hair and better tits!

    I knew ahead of time this was not a "escort" date, but it really went like one, so I'm putting the review here. I might drop one in the massage reports as well. But she is an independent provider.

    Met her at her condo in sumerlin. Setting it up was easy. She was really pleasant to talk via text and phone.

    Place is super clean and not cluttered, smells great, high end place. I felt no issues going to see her.

    She was dressed in a kimono of sorts, and it really showed off her body. Her tits were just unreal and you could see.

    She offered me a shower, I accepted, and came out to find a cold water and offer of a beer or drink.

    We chatted for a while, she took donation without counting, and led me to a room, with candles and a table. She helped me undress and was very sensual, she dropepd the robe as well and god DAMN what a rack!

    She gave a really great slow and sensual massage for a bit then the flip came. This girl HAS to of had a dick in her previous life. Becasue that's about the only way I can imagine her knowing how to treat one so well. She took the term edging to a level I never understood.

    She kept those glorious tits in my face the entire time. Or all over me.

    I exploded in a way I didn't know possible.

    Gents. Seriously. SEE THIS WOMAN.

    It was hands down the best $300 I have ever spent, EVER. And will do it every time I'm in town. She offers a 150 session and 300. Take the 300. I got a few bucks off because I mentioned her ad on afterdarkads I guess that website now gives them some kickback if you mention the ad was there or something.

    No doubt my best experience in the hobby ever.

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...838&cityid=191

  3. #5709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Resources

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesMa  [View Original Post]
    I am new to hobby and a might be a dumb question regarding to meeting a provider first time in my hotel lobby or bar. Should I just keep the donations envelope in my room so later when we head to room she can pick up by herself? Or should I just carry it and give it to her when we meet in the hotel lobby bar etc?
    If you are new, I suggest you go to the Orlando, FLorida page, drop down to the bottom and read the thread called "Frequently Asked Questions. Read First. " It is a compilation of good practices and some humor, put together by a group of seasoned mongers.

    In Las Vegas, I almost always meet ladies in my hotel suite. I tend to rent very nice places, not cheap hotel rooms. I usually put the donation in the kitchen, under a dish towel. If and when the lady asks, I show it and put it back. It will be there when she leaves. Just from experience I can say that if a lady counts the money before we fuck the date is probably not going to go as well as I would like.

    Just sayin'.

    C3.

  4. #5708

    In the room

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesMa  [View Original Post]
    I am new to hobby and a might be a dumb question regarding to meeting a provider first time in my hotel lobby or bar. Should I just keep the donations envelope in my room so later when we head to room she can pick up by herself? Or should I just carry it and give it to her when we meet in the hotel lobby bar etc?
    Keep the envelope in the room. If you give it to her at the bar she may not go to the room. Some not all of these girls can be very shady. Just have it laying on the night table in the room. Don't take your clothes off until after she does and always make sure you lock every lock on the door so if she tries to grab and bolt it takes her a min to get out.

  5. #5707
    Quote Originally Posted by Asobou  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if someone is just using her photos or what. I'd be cautious.

    Her ad in the Chinese classifieds still has the same # as before. I do have another # for her but it's not the one in that ad.
    Maybe she is using different #'s so she can tell where you seen her ad, but that doesn't explain the name change.
    I think it's a fake ad. It says she takes credit cards and that's not the norm for independents.

  6. #5706

    Xixi #

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]

    Also anyone know why cici changed her name and number? https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1757937.
    Don't know if someone is just using her photos or what. I'd be cautious.

    Her ad in the Chinese classifieds still has the same # as before. I do have another # for her but it's not the one in that ad.
    Maybe she is using different #'s so she can tell where you seen her ad, but that doesn't explain the name change.
    Last edited by Asobou; 01-07-20 at 22:52. Reason: Add

  7. #5705

    Vikki

    Hi all,

    Visiting your city this weekend I have a date set up with Vikki from tryst. https://tryst.link/escort/vikki-lippolis Anybody have any experience? She seems cool from talking to her to set things up.

  8. #5704

    Question

    I am new to hobby and a might be a dumb question regarding to meeting a provider first time in my hotel lobby or bar. Should I just keep the donations envelope in my room so later when we head to room she can pick up by herself? Or should I just carry it and give it to her when we meet in the hotel lobby bar etc?

  9. #5703

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by MaddCapp  [View Original Post]
    I've actually been looking at these providers recently as well, although I haven't jumped yet. One of them, I think it was the Hong Kong lady, quoted me a price that was more than I wanted to pay an independent. I think it was $100 for the hour. Actually, maybe it was Cici.

    What is your opinion of Cici?
    Seen Cici and already reported on her a few weeks ago. Body is OK, nothing to rave about but she isn't 20 either. If you want a young bimbo goto reg place, good massage / bfs. Area is not great but OK during the day, she's in a gated place. Might go see her again tomorrow. Not sure what's up thou as it look like she changed her name / number. Would be nice to get info on the others, hopefully someone has some. Don't mind the 100 hr depending what's included.

  10. #5702
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone has info on a few ads. They all look like worth a try but not sure what to expect as I can't find anything on them. Already seen Cici thanks.


    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bts/...050451382.html

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1141041

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1241474

    Also anyone know why cici changed her name and number? https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1757937.
    I've actually been looking at these providers recently as well, although I haven't jumped yet. One of them, I think it was the Hong Kong lady, quoted me a price that was more than I wanted to pay an independent. I think it was $100 for the hour. Actually, maybe it was Cici.

    What is your opinion of Cici?

  11. #5701

    Milf

    One of my ATF is in town for a couple of days. She asked that I put the word out for her. Very hot 48 YO with amazing tits. PM me for contact info.

  12. #5700

    Info

    Wondered if anyone has info on a few ads. They all look like worth a try but not sure what to expect as I can't find anything on them. Already seen Cici thanks.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bts/...050451382.html

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1141041

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1241474

    Also anyone know why cici changed her name and number? https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1757937.

  13. #5699

  14. #5698
    Quote Originally Posted by JoesMa  [View Original Post]
    Hey this portal has been very helpful for me. Considering Sophia or Liliana in my upcoming trip for couple hours. Any suggestions? Also Liliana has very limited info on this thread. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://mssweetsophia.com/

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Liliana
    Anyone else had any experience with either?

  15. #5697
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    400 hhr? GPS if I've ever seen it.
    And in the middle of her 20 page ad on pd it says "clean safe play" so there's that answer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape