Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,881 to 23,895 of 30328
-
01-07-20 12:17 #6448Senior Member

Posts: 62Daniella Lima
Thank you so much for the heads up!! I was about to TOFT.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 09:33 #6447Senior Member

Posts: 419Daniella Lima
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5105865.htm?cat=58
Be careful with one she will take your money and rush you out ASAP! Had an awful experience with her and advise everyone to proceed with caution. As always YEMV.
-
01-07-20 07:19 #6446Senior Member

Posts: 39Ashlin
Was curious if there are any experiences with this one.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/530802609679
-
01-07-20 07:11 #6445Senior Member

Posts: 30To much of a no list. And yet wants premium price. I'll pass on that.
Originally Posted by Riosamba
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 20:38 #6444Senior Member

Posts: 166I thought I replied?
Let me see if I can see the email again!! Resend.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 14:55 #6443Senior Member

Posts: 65Ally on central
Any info on Ally on central, pics are of redhead?
-
01-06-20 13:21 #6442Regular Member

Posts: 22Private Messages
Hey delete some messages.
Originally Posted by SheTouchedMyPP
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 11:00 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 419Larissa
I saw her the other day and has a similar experience. She does not speak any English. Her body is nice and she did allow a few kisses here and there but definitely not GFE. Paid for the hour and she wanted to rush me out and get me done around the 30 minute mark but I held in there and kept her going. All in all an ok time but for $$ I would not repeat. Hopefully some of the talented Latinas can get back in town not that the Holidays are behind us.
Originally Posted by JadeCircle
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 10:11 #6440Senior Member

Posts: 44Sky khalifa
I have had a similar experience last year with her, she is not fake, but that's all is good about her, everything else is not worth spending time and money.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 09:49 #6439Regular Member

Posts: 3Stanly county
Are there any providers in or around Stanly county. Would love to find a UTR.
-
01-06-20 06:28 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 117Search for Ally. Then avoid
A quick search for Ally ( also has used Lauren and several other names) should turn up all the bad things about this girl. Also in the rip off section.
Originally Posted by Aroundtown803
[View Original Post]
AVOID.
-
01-06-20 00:55 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 51Larissa Silva
"Independent" provider with an assistant. Very lovely Brazilian does not speak English well. Super pretty face, nice implants, but not GFE. Did try for two pops during hour, but cut short on time after second. Staying near airport at 3 star hotel side exits emergency only. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5074746.htm.
-
01-05-20 23:36 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 224Hmmm
Has anyone seen her?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1704459
Thanks in advance.
Rio.
-
01-05-20 22:14 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 80Irish Girl
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/42312465/
Any intel here. She's responsive to texts and it looks like a real ad. But I'm always surprised about how little I know. This ad seems new. I don't see very many by her.
Thoughts?
-
01-05-20 19:33 #6434Senior Member

Posts: 65Destiny
Destiny in Charlotte is a rip-off; clock watcher big time; no tits; fake pics; I went once won't return.
Originally Posted by SeriousRod238
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





