rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 947 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 997 1047 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3760

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by JackWagon7799  [View Original Post]
    Got to meet this pretty lady (I have a thing for redheads). Great body, nice attitude and good skills. I'll repeat for sure.
    Some asked for the link- see attached.

    https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...d/702232361561

  2. #3759

    Radar

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard anything good or bad about this girl? She has a local number and sent me a verification pic that it was her from the ad. She says she's open to anything including greek with a great rate. Sounds TGTBT or a setup. Anyone??

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/7916730
    She's been on my radar as well for awhile. Been texting her off and on but still undecided about TOFTT. She seems legit but IDK something is telling me to avoid. But I'm sure I'll eventually give in LOL.

  3. #3758

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    I know I've asked about her awhile back, but any recent visits anyone has had with her.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/301622129126
    I saw her 4 or 5 months ago, is that recent?

    She was attractive, friendly, took direction well. FS. Once one of my favs in Lex.

    Like most girls in this business she's a bit scattered. She was half an hour late at our last appointment, and was up checking her phone about five seconds after I nutted.

  4. #3757

    Mega Personals Dawn??

    Has anyone seen or heard anything good or bad about this girl? She has a local number and sent me a verification pic that it was her from the ad. She says she's open to anything including greek with a great rate. Sounds TGTBT or a setup. Anyone??

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/7916730

  5. #3756

    Katie

    https://skipthegames.com/img/005/MjM...N2VjZjVkZA.jpg

    Is the same Katie everyone says good things about?

  6. #3755

    Jayden

    Has anyone seen her or read any reviews? I did a search and got no hits.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/206705360810

  7. #3754

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if she's legit? She's onTRYST LINK from Lexington? Very pretty.
    Yes she is legit, and her photos are accurate.

  8. #3753
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro67  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. That's a big NO for me then.

    Anybody know if Chelsi is still around?
    Yes, Chelsi is still around. She doesn't really advertise anymore. Use to see her on a regular basis. Great service.

  9. #3752

    Brooke Taylor

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brooke-t...exington-49619 saw where there was an updated review of her. Can't actually see the review. Is she actually back and in the game or was this just someone reminiscing? I would love to see her again. She was my ATF.

  10. #3751

    Bri of Lexington

    I know I've asked about her awhile back, but any recent visits anyone has had with her.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/301622129126

  11. #3750

    Angel

    Anybody know if she's legit? She's onTRYST LINK from Lexington? Very pretty.

  12. #3749

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedKicker  [View Original Post]
    She requires a deposit so my conversations with her never got past that!
    Thanks. That's a big NO for me then.

    Anybody know if Chelsi is still around?

  13. #3748

    Eternity

    Has anyone seen Eternity lately.

  14. #3747

    Any one take the plunge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    I was also curious about these 2, they are very short in responding to texts and the location says Richmond rd which leads me to believe they are near Lowes LOL.

    Would love to get some feedback on these 2.

  15. #3746
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    On a side note I'm going to be trying dark fairy in about 2 weeks saw her vids on xvideo and wow going to try her plus she has good reports.
    Haha she's on Tinder. I guess she likes girls better than guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape