Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 929 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 13935
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5715

    Vikki

    Hi all,

    Visiting your city this weekend I have a date set up with Vikki from tryst. https://tryst.link/escort/vikki-lippolis Anybody have any experience? She seems cool from talking to her to set things up.

  2. #5714

    Question

    I am new to hobby and a might be a dumb question regarding to meeting a provider first time in my hotel lobby or bar. Should I just keep the donations envelope in my room so later when we head to room she can pick up by herself? Or should I just carry it and give it to her when we meet in the hotel lobby bar etc?

  3. #5713

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by MaddCapp  [View Original Post]
    I've actually been looking at these providers recently as well, although I haven't jumped yet. One of them, I think it was the Hong Kong lady, quoted me a price that was more than I wanted to pay an independent. I think it was $100 for the hour. Actually, maybe it was Cici.

    What is your opinion of Cici?
    Seen Cici and already reported on her a few weeks ago. Body is OK, nothing to rave about but she isn't 20 either. If you want a young bimbo goto reg place, good massage / bfs. Area is not great but OK during the day, she's in a gated place. Might go see her again tomorrow. Not sure what's up thou as it look like she changed her name / number. Would be nice to get info on the others, hopefully someone has some. Don't mind the 100 hr depending what's included.

  4. #5712
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone has info on a few ads. They all look like worth a try but not sure what to expect as I can't find anything on them. Already seen Cici thanks.


    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bts/...050451382.html

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1141041

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1241474

    Also anyone know why cici changed her name and number? https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1757937.
    I've actually been looking at these providers recently as well, although I haven't jumped yet. One of them, I think it was the Hong Kong lady, quoted me a price that was more than I wanted to pay an independent. I think it was $100 for the hour. Actually, maybe it was Cici.

    What is your opinion of Cici?

  5. #5711

    Milf

    One of my ATF is in town for a couple of days. She asked that I put the word out for her. Very hot 48 YO with amazing tits. PM me for contact info.

  6. #5710

    Info

    Wondered if anyone has info on a few ads. They all look like worth a try but not sure what to expect as I can't find anything on them. Already seen Cici thanks.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bts/...050451382.html

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1141041

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1241474

    Also anyone know why cici changed her name and number? https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1757937.

  7. #5709

  8. #5708
    Quote Originally Posted by JoesMa  [View Original Post]
    Hey this portal has been very helpful for me. Considering Sophia or Liliana in my upcoming trip for couple hours. Any suggestions? Also Liliana has very limited info on this thread. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://mssweetsophia.com/

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Liliana
    Anyone else had any experience with either?

  9. #5707
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    400 hhr? GPS if I've ever seen it.
    And in the middle of her 20 page ad on pd it says "clean safe play" so there's that answer.

  10. #5706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Her PD listing said INCALL 1200/2 HR 900/90 Min 600/ HR 400/ HH. My NO list is left blank. She has 60 reviews on PD, all glowing and positive.
    400 hhr? GPS if I've ever seen it.

  11. #5705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Emma Mae rates and menu

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    So why don't you tell us how much you paid? And does she allow bbfscip for the punters who have had a vasectomy?
    Her PD listing said INCALL 1200/2 HR 900/90 Min 600/ HR 400/ HH. My NO list is left blank. She has 60 reviews on PD, all glowing and positive.

  12. #5704

    Seeking Eva

    Hi guys,

    Planning my annual trip to Vegas in a few weeks and wondered if anyone can recommend an Indy for a Rub and Tug.

    In Previous visits I have seen both Heather Heavenly and Jordan Ashley who I recommend 110%. I tried to see PeytenCarter last time, but she failed to turn uo.

    I really wanted to see Ashley Marie as one of my friends in England recommended her, however have been unable to contact her so unsure if she is stilll working.

    Has anyone seen or have info on this lady?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eva-escort-las-vegas-394422

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #5703

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    All my reviews and other info are still in tact. I figure I will post a review sometime next week, when I have the time (assuming the reviews have to be equivalent to a short novel and follow their other stupid rules, like before).

    C3.
    Same here. My account and reviews are still there. I also did a search for provider reviews in Las Vegas, NYC, and LA and they appear to start up last month. Interesting.

  14. #5702

    Kathryn Lee, I have met her

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesMa  [View Original Post]
    Hi wanted to check if you had a good time with Katherine and anyone else? Planning a trip soon and want some good reviews as well.
    I met Kathryn Lee about 4 years ago, when she was just starting. She came to me for 100 clams. It was like I was with an old high school hottie. She is one of the top memories I have. I wrote her the great review she deserved, and she was flooded with clients, and her rates went up to 300, and now someone said she is 500 clams. If that is no problem I do recommend her, if you do not mind tatttoos. I like them personally.

  15. #5701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    So why don't you tell us how much you paid? And does she allow bbfscip for the punters who have had a vasectomy?
    Check the link, prices are there. 400/ hh, 600/ hr, I'll pass!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape