Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6444

    I thought I replied?

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    KK,

    I tried to send a reply back to your PM, but your mailbox is full.
    Let me see if I can see the email again!! Resend.

  2. #6443

    Ally on central

    Any info on Ally on central, pics are of redhead?

  3. #6442

    Private Messages

    Quote Originally Posted by SheTouchedMyPP  [View Original Post]
    Hey delete some messages.

  4. #6441

    Larissa

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeCircle  [View Original Post]
    "Independent" provider with an assistant. Very lovely Brazilian does not speak English well. Super pretty face, nice implants, but not GFE. Did try for two pops during hour, but cut short on time after second. Staying near airport at 3 star hotel side exits emergency only. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5074746.htm.
    I saw her the other day and has a similar experience. She does not speak any English. Her body is nice and she did allow a few kisses here and there but definitely not GFE. Paid for the hour and she wanted to rush me out and get me done around the 30 minute mark but I held in there and kept her going. All in all an ok time but for $$ I would not repeat. Hopefully some of the talented Latinas can get back in town not that the Holidays are behind us.

  5. #6440

    Sky khalifa

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed I saw sky. At house in okay neighborhood. Did everything covered. CBJ skills okay. Cfs is okay. Okay at best everything. Rates not worth it.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/740346286937
    I have had a similar experience last year with her, she is not fake, but that's all is good about her, everything else is not worth spending time and money.

  6. #6439

    Stanly county

    Are there any providers in or around Stanly county. Would love to find a UTR.

  7. #6438

    Search for Ally. Then avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Aroundtown803  [View Original Post]
    A quick search for Ally ( also has used Lauren and several other names) should turn up all the bad things about this girl. Also in the rip off section.

    AVOID.

  8. #6437

    Larissa Silva

    "Independent" provider with an assistant. Very lovely Brazilian does not speak English well. Super pretty face, nice implants, but not GFE. Did try for two pops during hour, but cut short on time after second. Staying near airport at 3 star hotel side exits emergency only. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5074746.htm.

  9. #6436

    Hmmm

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1704459

    Thanks in advance.

    Rio.

  10. #6435

    Irish Girl

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/42312465/

    Any intel here. She's responsive to texts and it looks like a real ad. But I'm always surprised about how little I know. This ad seems new. I don't see very many by her.

    Thoughts?

  11. #6434

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousRod238  [View Original Post]
    DBS, they are the same girl or at least the same phone number, but she also has other ads with different names in multiple cities. I smell a scam and her asking for deposit confirms it. Good job telling her where to go. Other ad from Winston below.

    SR.

    http://winston-salem.skipthegames.co...d/154438331910
    Destiny in Charlotte is a rip-off; clock watcher big time; no tits; fake pics; I went once won't return.

  12. #6433

  13. #6432
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCupid  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/385295420941

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1546500

    Communication was through SnapChat. Very different & older than pictures in advt. Massage, BBBJ, CFS. H:$240.

    Will Not Repeat.
    Almost dreamed about this one the other day. She came out the door to tell me where to park and I drove off as soon as I saw her. Nothing like the pics.

  14. #6431

    Sky kalifa review

    Dreamed I saw sky. At house in okay neighborhood. Did everything covered. CBJ skills okay. Cfs is okay. Okay at best everything. Rates not worth it.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/740346286937

  15. #6430

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger2627  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experiences with this one? Her latest ads says she goes by Emily, but there are several Emilys on this board so it is hard to distinguish which one she is. Along with some of the links dying. If anyone could share it would be much appreciated.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...m/963812862113
    She is a Thief. Avoid her like Plague.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape