Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 472 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 7074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1899

    Almost

    Wow, I didn't realize she was still working. She's been around a while. I almost saw her a few years back, but priorities changed. Anyway from what I recall on the old Tee Eeee Rrrr, she had a high reputation and is one of the rare providers who can do both FBSM and also FS, and pretty much anything in between.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    No professionally but saw her at a party back in April. She looks pretty good. Slim, early 50's. I sessioned with her about 4 years a go and she was great! CIM, camel slide. If you like women of this age you will be happy.

  2. #1898

  3. #1897
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    The other day I was going at it and I felt like busting too soon. I didn't ask if it was msog but I have a feeling it wasn't. Anyway, after the encounter I thought to myself, what if I pretend I didn't nut and told her I need to go to the bathroom then come back and continue hitting it to give myself more time. Has anyone tried that?
    Depends on the lady, tbh they can tell most of the time when you are getting close and when you cum, some of the less experienced might not be able to tell but there is usually a change in rhythm or your cock starting to pulse that will be dead giveaways. Worth a shot though and if it works for get a free nut or at the very least some extra time out of it. Just make sure to have condoms in the bathroom if you choose to use them.

  4. #1896

    Question for the more experienced mongers

    The other day I was going at it and I felt like busting too soon. I didn't ask if it was msog but I have a feeling it wasn't. Anyway, after the encounter I thought to myself, what if I pretend I didn't nut and told her I need to go to the bathroom then come back and continue hitting it to give myself more time. Has anyone tried that?

  5. #1895
    No professionally but saw her at a party back in April. She looks pretty good. Slim, early 50's. I sessioned with her about 4 years a go and she was great! CIM, camel slide. If you like women of this age you will be happy.

  6. #1894

  7. #1893

    Fenton Pwy

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchezSD  [View Original Post]
    Have you heard anything back about her? Definitely a good find if she's legit. Someone might have to TOFTT.
    I was hoping someone might have some have some insight to share, She or they if different girls do look like a good experience. It just a long drive for me, I prefer to have heard of good reviews.

    Perhaps some here has been to an Incall on Fenton Pwy and can comment if worth the try?

  8. #1892
    Quote Originally Posted by CATraveler  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year!

    Anyone have experience with Karla or Karlita, very hot looking Latinas in Mission Valley?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/karla-es...n-diego-465927#erotic.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1653667
    Have you heard anything back about her? Definitely a good find if she's legit. Someone might have to TOFTT.

  9. #1891

    Rates

    Looks like a lot of girls on PD raised their rates on the first. Anyone else noticing this elsewhere?

  10. #1890

    Video girl

    Has anybody ever seen this girl? Supposedly she does adult videos with her clients to sell in her IG.

    https://instagram.com/woahicantevenf...=15mquy7j9aet1

  11. #1889

    Karla or Karlita

    Happy New Year!

    Anyone have experience with Karla or Karlita, very hot looking Latinas in Mission Valley?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/karla-es...n-diego-465927#erotic.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1653667

  12. #1888

    Asians in SD

    Hi guys! New to this site. Used to use TER back in the day before it got hit. Looking for other locations in SD. I usually frequent SDAG and used to visit the Library as well. Looking for good sites that offer similar services. Prefer BBCS CIM AsianHispanic providers. I'm also on hx. Also, If someone has pw for ktown can you pm me? I sent text but no reply. Need to unload today if possible. Thanks!

  13. #1887
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Now, how do you feel about the motel itself? And do they show you the lineup or are you walking in to some random girl?
    Standard Motel 6, Ramada, Howard Johnson style, clean Sometimes just one girl, sometimes two or three.

  14. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    Did you partake in bbbfscip with them by chance?
    No, due to the amount of cash on me. It is available though.

  15. #1885
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Tell me this is real

    Everythign looks legit. But there are red flags going up in my head.

    PLEASE tell me this is legit and somsoen has seen her.

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...=849&cityid=45

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape