Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 471 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 7064
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1904
    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    All these years doing this and I still don't know what a red bone is.
    Red Bone is Louisiana slang for mixed person. Never been with her, but she's very likely legit cause she's been posting for good couple of years. Unrelated I'm not sure if its just me but everytime I click a link from that site it never takes me to the ad.

  2. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    All these years doing this and I still don't know what a red bone is.

    Dig her pics tho. Anyone seen her before?

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1137&cityid=45

    Happy mongering!
    She's been posting for a long, long time. I remember back in the casual encounters from craigslist days. Somebody posted a rip off report on her and her pimp.

  3. #1902

    Samantha / Sexy Sam = Kimmie Morr (nom de porn)

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw her probably 10 plus years ago. Her excellent BBBJ with CIM during her FBSM sessions had me kept going back for more. Her service was excellent during that time. I think she also did some porn when she was in her 30's.
    She actually had a few other names also, but Kimmie Morr seems to be the most common one. There are a few MILF and IR vids of her out there that can be found with a little searching.

    The porn vids of her that I've seen depict her as older than mid 30's, but that may be my own visual bias.

  4. #1901
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    I still don't know what a red bone is

    All these years doing this and I still don't know what a red bone is.

    Dig her pics tho. Anyone seen her before?

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1137&cityid=45

    Happy mongering!

  5. #1900

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I didn't realize she was still working. She's been around a while. I almost saw her a few years back, but priorities changed. Anyway from what I recall on the old Tee Eeee Rrrr, she had a high reputation and is one of the rare providers who can do both FBSM and also FS, and pretty much anything in between.
    I saw her probably 10 plus years ago. Her excellent BBBJ with CIM during her FBSM sessions had me kept going back for more. Her service was excellent during that time. I think she also did some porn when she was in her 30's.

  6. #1899

    Almost

    Wow, I didn't realize she was still working. She's been around a while. I almost saw her a few years back, but priorities changed. Anyway from what I recall on the old Tee Eeee Rrrr, she had a high reputation and is one of the rare providers who can do both FBSM and also FS, and pretty much anything in between.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    No professionally but saw her at a party back in April. She looks pretty good. Slim, early 50's. I sessioned with her about 4 years a go and she was great! CIM, camel slide. If you like women of this age you will be happy.

  7. #1898

  8. #1897
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    The other day I was going at it and I felt like busting too soon. I didn't ask if it was msog but I have a feeling it wasn't. Anyway, after the encounter I thought to myself, what if I pretend I didn't nut and told her I need to go to the bathroom then come back and continue hitting it to give myself more time. Has anyone tried that?
    Depends on the lady, tbh they can tell most of the time when you are getting close and when you cum, some of the less experienced might not be able to tell but there is usually a change in rhythm or your cock starting to pulse that will be dead giveaways. Worth a shot though and if it works for get a free nut or at the very least some extra time out of it. Just make sure to have condoms in the bathroom if you choose to use them.

  9. #1896

    Question for the more experienced mongers

    The other day I was going at it and I felt like busting too soon. I didn't ask if it was msog but I have a feeling it wasn't. Anyway, after the encounter I thought to myself, what if I pretend I didn't nut and told her I need to go to the bathroom then come back and continue hitting it to give myself more time. Has anyone tried that?

  10. #1895
    No professionally but saw her at a party back in April. She looks pretty good. Slim, early 50's. I sessioned with her about 4 years a go and she was great! CIM, camel slide. If you like women of this age you will be happy.

  11. #1894

  12. #1893

    Fenton Pwy

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchezSD  [View Original Post]
    Have you heard anything back about her? Definitely a good find if she's legit. Someone might have to TOFTT.
    I was hoping someone might have some have some insight to share, She or they if different girls do look like a good experience. It just a long drive for me, I prefer to have heard of good reviews.

    Perhaps some here has been to an Incall on Fenton Pwy and can comment if worth the try?

  13. #1892
    Quote Originally Posted by CATraveler  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year!

    Anyone have experience with Karla or Karlita, very hot looking Latinas in Mission Valley?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/karla-es...n-diego-465927#erotic.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1653667
    Have you heard anything back about her? Definitely a good find if she's legit. Someone might have to TOFTT.

  14. #1891

    Rates

    Looks like a lot of girls on PD raised their rates on the first. Anyone else noticing this elsewhere?

  15. #1890

    Video girl

    Has anybody ever seen this girl? Supposedly she does adult videos with her clients to sell in her IG.

    https://instagram.com/woahicantevenf...=15mquy7j9aet1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape