Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 870 of 907 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... LastLast
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 13594
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #559

    Shy

    I meet with shy last night. She's not shy at all rates are responsible her services was great to be 19 didn't complain or rush. She had a safe place to meet. Was into it and was wet not dried out like she was not acting.

    http://louisville.skipthegames.com/f...n/727472191152

    I have info to share. I told her I'll send her some friends. Stay safe guys.

  2. #558

    Eros. Com

    What the hell has happened to escort Babylon?? It keeps going to Eros and that's fucked up and not so easy to look for girls with that shit!! Anybody have any pointers? Maybe I just don't know how to operate it.

  3. #557

    Photoshop

    Quote Originally Posted by LouVegas  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you saved me a trip. I've been trying to schedule with her the last few days, and now I'll be stopping that.
    Speaking of Photoshop. I think it's annoying as hell when girls use apps like Instagram to change or enhance their faces. When I browse the sites I'm looking for a girl and not some damn human dog or human cat hybrid. I want to know what to expect so there's not some gnarly ***** staring back at me when I get to the door. And when that does happen I have no problem walking away, I'm horny but not desperate.

  4. #556

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat502  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Brooke looked good on her ad I get to the place to see her and her body looked nice but her face was horrible had to be some serious photoshop and she stank. Just wanted to warn my fellow mongers https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/42259412/.
    Looks like you saved me a trip. I've been trying to schedule with her the last few days, and now I'll be stopping that.

  5. #555

    Just run

    Went to see Brooke looked good on her ad I get to the place to see her and her body looked nice but her face was horrible had to be some serious photoshop and she stank. Just wanted to warn my fellow mongers https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/42259412/.

  6. #554

    Ebony providers

    Any recommendations for ebony girls? I see Tanyia about once a month and she's great, but she can't be the only one around here. Was looking at these two and was wondering if anyone has seen them?

    Amiyah- definitely my body type but no reviews on EB.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2133756369/1

    Indiana girl- had my eye on for awhile, posts sporadically.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/8129460538

  7. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/42178831/

    I seen some good reviews and that one topless picture really had me interested. She lives in downtown or Portland. Looked much bigger than the photos and had a mustache. I decided to part ways. She negotiated really hard on the phone telling me only drug addicts go that low. It wasn't low and Only to inform me one time she was getting drug tested for her probation. I'm sure it's not related. Anyway she's had good reports from others just another opinion.

    I did hit up her friend who recently disappeared. She offered me a lower than drug addict offer for both of them and I declined cause sarah was included in the package. The same one that wouldn't go that low by herself now would do a duo for less. Live, learn, laugh I guess.
    Yeah Kat was amazing my atf but she quit evidently I've contacted her several other times but ignored and the reason she wanted to include Sarah is because she didn't have a bedroom so using Sarah's meant including Sarah I got Kat in the living room and another guy saw Sarah kindve awkward but didn't bother me we took a break went in the bathroom so he could leave I kindve wanted to pick her up and be banging her in the air while the other guy walked through give them a show LOL but damn I miss my Kat wanted to keep her to myself LOL.

  8. #552

    Sarah

    Are all of her BJ's covered?

    Thanks,

    0 MD.

  9. #551

    Mustache

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/42178831/

    I seen some good reviews and that one topless picture really had me interested. She lives in downtown or Portland. Looked much bigger than the photos and had a mustache. I decided to part ways. She negotiated really hard on the phone telling me only drug addicts go that low. It wasn't low and Only to inform me one time she was getting drug tested for her probation. I'm sure it's not related. Anyway she's had good reports from others just another opinion.

    I did hit up her friend who recently disappeared. She offered me a lower than drug addict offer for both of them and I declined cause sarah was included in the package. The same one that wouldn't go that low by herself now would do a duo for less. Live, learn, laugh I guess.

  10. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    As anyone seen this one was thinking about trying she posted under strip clubs / strippers.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...662&cityid=180
    She has been on list for years but every time I want to pull the trigger little man says he wants some kitty and not a tug bro! SMO.

  11. #549

    Kristina

    How about Kristina who had the big tattoos on her back like a cello. Any word on her.

  12. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPointZero  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Brooke from Tryst? Any details appreciated, either here or pm. Thanks fellas.
    I asked the same question a month ago and heard nothing. I have emailed her back and fourth. She works at her REAL job a lot. Never have connected. YET.

  13. #547

    Brooke

    Anyone seen Brooke from Tryst? Any details appreciated, either here or pm. Thanks fellas.

  14. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by BarredMark  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge with her? Might have to TOFTT!

    https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...b/305826265427
    https://tineye.com/search/234b0b950a...b576c4f?page=1

  15. #545

    Sandra

    Has anyone taken the plunge with her? Might have to TOFTT!

    https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...b/305826265427

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape