Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13090

    Daily Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BuzyB  [View Original Post]
    Here here! I had a very similar experience and extend a note of gratitude for the recommendation.
    Last time I was there, I'm pretty sure the masseuse was named Sara, and she moved to Greenwood from Fishers because it was too "dangerous" up there implying LEO attention.

    Stay Safe in 2020 you all.

    Fr1.

  2. #13089

    Great deal!

    Quote Originally Posted by RubGuy80  [View Original Post]
    Finally hit up the firehouse. 40 house for 30 min. CBJ and let me see and touch boobs for 60. Wouldn't let me suck them. Was a little restricting and feisty, but sometimes it is more fun when you have a couple drinks before Sh.

    Won't repeat but okay for a one hit wonder.
    You got BJ and boobs for only 60? It's been quite a while but last time I went there they were expensive on the extras. I may try again soon if they're lowering prices.

  3. #13088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpLover40  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place ill be passing thru on Monday from ohio. Thank you.
    45 S Franklin.

  4. #13087

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    New girl today. Probably 30, a little taller than most we see around here, thin and fairly pretty. I give her about 7/10 overall. I might go a little higher if she had more of an ass. I left happy but don't know yet what possibilities are with her. The massage was good but she has the pressure right. Most do hard if you ask for medium or hard. She actually does medium pressure. If you want knots worked out, ask for hard.

    There is another there who is a little older. Not bad though. She also does a true medium pressure massage. Don't know if she's going to be there all the time or if she's just fill-in.
    Where is this place ill be passing thru on Monday from ohio. Thank you.

  5. #13086
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    Am wondering how other guys have had success there with an open menu. I went there before and walked out with just a happy ending. I didn't know how to go about asking her for full menu. So if you are a senior member would you msg. Me how you were able to open the full menu?
    It's been several months since I've been, so I don't know who is there now. Service offered may have changed. The fact of the matter is, the menu depends on the provider. A great place can turn into a lousy place in a single day, if a provider is replaced within someone who doesn't offer the same service. That being said, the last time I was there, the provider I saw was mid 30's, nice body and very friendly. After a few minutes of massage, I ran my hand up her legs and under her dress, which she then promptly shed. She asked what I wanted (full menu was made available) and I told her. She finished up with about 20 minutes of incredibly relaxing foot and hand massage.

    It's just always seemed to me that the girls give pretty clear signs of what's available, but you do have to be a little bold. By this I DO NOT mean forcing yourself on her. Just test the waters and see what the reaction is. I've never had a single provider get mad or even mildly irritated. If service isn't available they generally smile, or giggle, and say no.

  6. #13085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Sweet Spa

    New girl today. Probably 30, a little taller than most we see around here, thin and fairly pretty. I give her about 7/10 overall. I might go a little higher if she had more of an ass. I left happy but don't know yet what possibilities are with her. The massage was good but she has the pressure right. Most do hard if you ask for medium or hard. She actually does medium pressure. If you want knots worked out, ask for hard.

    There is another there who is a little older. Not bad though. She also does a true medium pressure massage. Don't know if she's going to be there all the time or if she's just fill-in.

  7. #13084

    FireHouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    Am wondering how other guys have had success there with an open menu. I went there before and walked out with just a happy ending. I didn't know how to go about asking her for full menu. So if you are a senior member would you msg. Me how you were able to open the full menu?
    Haven't been there yet, but other places I ussaly point to there mouth to my tool when they start HE and they either say no or ask how much then if they agree and start that I want more I give the standard dick to pussy simbol. I never ask I always use hand gestures.

  8. #13083

    NiNi

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsignor  [View Original Post]
    I drove by on Friday and they were moving things out, so I'd say it's day is done. If that's the only place you've had a happy ending, I'd suggest expanding your orbit a bit. Virtually every AMP in the city (and there are over 50 of them) offers at least a HJ, and many offer much more, up to and including full service. If you read the forum, you'll see many of these discussed.
    Was Great several years ago when I worked on that side of town and was great for a lunch time quicky but when I started branching out it never really made the cut again.

  9. #13082

    Odd request

    Quote Originally Posted by RubGuy80  [View Original Post]
    Finally hit up the firehouse. 40 house for 30 min. CBJ and let me see and touch boobs for 60. Wouldn't let me suck them. Was a little restricting and feisty, but sometimes it is more fun when you have a couple drinks before Sh.

    Won't repeat but okay for a one hit wonder.
    Am wondering how other guys have had success there with an open menu. I went there before and walked out with just a happy ending. I didn't know how to go about asking her for full menu. So if you are a senior member would you msg. Me how you were able to open the full menu?

  10. #13081
    Quote Originally Posted by DangLingDemon  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon fellow enthusiasts, long time lurker first time poster. I'm curious, Does anyone know if Nini spas is closed. Rode past the other day and it didn't look like it was still there? Had some great fun with coco and it's the only place I've ever gotten a H. E.
    I drove by on Friday and they were moving things out, so I'd say it's day is done. If that's the only place you've had a happy ending, I'd suggest expanding your orbit a bit. Virtually every AMP in the city (and there are over 50 of them) offers at least a HJ, and many offer much more, up to and including full service. If you read the forum, you'll see many of these discussed.

  11. #13080
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by DangLingDemon  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon fellow enthusiasts, long time lurker first time poster. I'm curious, Does anyone know if Nini spas is closed. Rode past the other day and it didn't look like it was still there? Had some great fun with coco and it's the only place I've ever gotten a H. E.
    It's been closed for at least as 7 weeks. The sign was taken down about 5 weeks ago and everything pulled out. I'm not sure if anything else is going in, but pretty sure it won't be an AMP.

  12. #13079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Yes

    Been closed for at least a couple months.

    Quote Originally Posted by DangLingDemon  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon fellow enthusiasts, long time lurker first time poster. I'm curious, Does anyone know if Nini spas is closed. Rode past the other day and it didn't look like it was still there? Had some great fun with coco and it's the only place I've ever gotten a H. E.

  13. #13078

    X

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know that blue moon was closed or shut down. That Angela was pretty cool I would of ended up visiting again some time she was down for anything didn't try anal not my thing the one and only time I visited but she said yes to it and video was OK to.
    How long they down for.

  14. #13077

    Nini spa closed?

    Afternoon fellow enthusiasts, long time lurker first time poster. I'm curious, Does anyone know if Nini spas is closed. Rode past the other day and it didn't look like it was still there? Had some great fun with coco and it's the only place I've ever gotten a H. E.

  15. #13076
    Quote Originally Posted by Samster1313  [View Original Post]
    Went recently to try it again. Never again. Just light touching on my back for a massage. Turned over for what I really wanted. Got BBBJ but got a hot towel and a bottle of water. No hint of a decent massage after that. Won't be back ever unless there are changes there.
    Wanted something different so tried this place out If you weren't looking for it you wouldn't know it was an AMP Got hhr massage wasn't that bad for 10 minutes On the flip it was an open menu looks was 7/10 non rushed total damage was $. 4 I got what I wanted if there is an open menu there isn't usually much massage I will return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape