Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 281 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 4206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807

    Ct AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    This isn't some place where you need to do anything secret or negotiate, guys go there for one reason and they've got it down to an assembly line. IMO, you will have a harder time if you do NOT want FS, like if you really just wanted a massage and HJ not sure they'd know what to do with you, LOL.

    There are hundreds of reviews of this place, almost all of them are $. 6 house + $1. 4 tip, for 1 hr session (but if you shoot your load in 20 minutes, I think you'll be cleaned up and escorted out when you pop). Most guys also tip MMS $10 or $20. When you get there you don't need to say anything when greeted except that you'd like a massage, please. MMS will take the house fee and escort you to a room (or you can ask for lineup or someone specific), then tip MMS when she leaves you. IMO just leave the $1. 4 tip on the table when your lady leaves you to get undressed, you probably don't even need to say a word unless for some reason you want something different, and you'll look like you've done this before, so everyone will be happier. TS followed by (optional) sauna, then your girl will give you a sexy little rubdown with all / most clothes removed. You'll get a CBJ then FS. At this point, if you want something else (like DATY) or specific position, etc. You should ask. She'll make sure you unload before the hour is up no reason not to take advantage of the full hour. I think DD is pretty good about that, don't think I've ever been shorted time-wise. If you are a generously endowed gentleman, consider bringing your own XL condom, just in case.
    Good description of the festivities, except you are overpaying. The standard donations in New Haven and Danbury have always been $. 7 house and $1. To the girl for a total of $ 1. 7 for the entire experience.

  2. #1280
    Quote Originally Posted by BruinsFan44  [View Original Post]
    I only have been to an AMP once. A long time ago. What should I expect at a place like me DD? Is it by time like usual girls or? And how much should I be spending for FS? Do they rush? Thanks in advance.
    This isn't some place where you need to do anything secret or negotiate, guys go there for one reason and they've got it down to an assembly line. IMO, you will have a harder time if you do NOT want FS, like if you really just wanted a massage and HJ not sure they'd know what to do with you, LOL.

    There are hundreds of reviews of this place, almost all of them are $. 6 house + $1. 4 tip, for 1 hr session (but if you shoot your load in 20 minutes, I think you'll be cleaned up and escorted out when you pop). Most guys also tip MMS $10 or $20. When you get there you don't need to say anything when greeted except that you'd like a massage, please. MMS will take the house fee and escort you to a room (or you can ask for lineup or someone specific), then tip MMS when she leaves you. IMO just leave the $1. 4 tip on the table when your lady leaves you to get undressed, you probably don't even need to say a word unless for some reason you want something different, and you'll look like you've done this before, so everyone will be happier. TS followed by (optional) sauna, then your girl will give you a sexy little rubdown with all / most clothes removed. You'll get a CBJ then FS. At this point, if you want something else (like DATY) or specific position, etc. You should ask. She'll make sure you unload before the hour is up no reason not to take advantage of the full hour. I think DD is pretty good about that, don't think I've ever been shorted time-wise. If you are a generously endowed gentleman, consider bringing your own XL condom, just in case.

  3. #1279

    Questions

    I only have been to an AMP once. A long time ago. What should I expect at a place like me DD? Is it by time like usual girls or? And how much should I be spending for FS? Do they rush? Thanks in advance.

  4. #1278

    Jessy at Sun

    I saw Jessy the other day and it was refreshing to see an attractive girl back at the Sun. Perfect experience, she was pretty, young, tall, lean and enhanced with a good attitude too. I might have to try out Hana, what did she look like and was she under 30 or old like the others lately?

  5. #1277

    DD / Hana

    It has been a while since I last came here. I got a line up, and there were few nice looking girls, but the 2 that caught my eyes were Jessy and Hana. Jessy looks like your typical Barbie type, real spinner. But I chose Hana, because she's Japanese. It is so hard and rare to find Japanese girls around. And all those AVN got me wanting them more. LOL. Anyway, Table shower was nice, but nothing exciting, massage was surprisingly nice, and on the flip, ST was amazing! She was so in to it. This is why I always go for Japanese and Korean girls. I will definitely return for Jessy one day, but might do Hana one more time before I go for Jessy. I just enjoyed Hana a lot.

  6. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by Nov2006  [View Original Post]
    My bad. Yes, go to Carnation in East Haven.
    What ages are the girls there? Is it like a typical bad AMP 40+ type or something like DD?

  7. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by Nov2006  [View Original Post]
    My bad. Yes, go to Carnation in East Haven.
    How old are the girls there? Is it like 40+ sort of thing or more like DD ages?

  8. #1274

    DD new girls

    Gave DD a call today to see if Cash was available and was told she is gone for good. Mama said they have all new girls and could give me a line up. Not sure if I will go because I did this at the beginning of the month and the line up was not too good. The three girls all were pretty but they all seemed like they did not want to be there. I got Angel that day and she was very mechanical and not good at all. So now I am not sure if I am up for another experience like that or not. If anyone has been in the last two weeks and can recommend a name that would be great. If I was closer to Danbury I would make the drive but it is too far for me.

  9. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky7  [View Original Post]
    A friend told me he saw Penny at the DD site, 30's with D's, great attitude, very accommodating. Standard fare.
    If it was the same penny I had a few months back that doesn't describe her at all, the one I had didn't have D's and had flab on her chest, might be a new one.

  10. #1272

    Penny

    A friend told me he saw Penny at the DD site, 30's with D's, great attitude, very accommodating. Standard fare.

  11. #1271
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203
    It's expensive. Memorable time. Enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld  [View Original Post]
    Can I get some info on FS latina spots?

  12. #1270

    Latin

    Quote Originally Posted by Gto69  [View Original Post]
    Yup, NYC worth the trip. From Latino's to the 6 ft blond. Nuru, FS, anything you want.
    Can I get some info on FS latina spots?

  13. #1269
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    6 ft blond

    For those that have pm'ed. Yes, she's 6 ft. About 4, and well worth it. Experience you will not forget.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gto69  [View Original Post]
    Yup, NYC worth the trip. From Latino's to the 6 ft blond. Nuru, FS, anything you want.

  14. #1268
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Worth the trip

    Yup, NYC worth the trip. From Latino's to the 6 ft blond. Nuru, FS, anything you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld  [View Original Post]
    Well the thing is I've been to SN about three times and although it was a good experience I would like to check out a different spot that's why I asked for the comparison but since they're both about equal I think I might just stick to SN. Unless there's better spas in ct? Kinda been lookin to try a latina parlor but can't seem to find much info.

    Oh Also I've heard some chit-chat about NJ & NY, are they really worth the trip? Some info would be great guys. Thanks!

  15. #1267

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Both are CT FS AMPs. House fees and donations identical. Both average five to seven almost exclusively Korean masseuses on duty, give or take. Both offer very clean, spacious TS, sauna and massage areas.

    I have been to each place multiple times over the past four years and give the edge to SN. My experience has been that SN lasses tend to be better looking and more enjoyable conversationalists than their Sun counterparts. Also, you're more likely to receive decent massage strokes (Sun posts signs indicating "no massage, only body relaxation" There are occasionally outliers (including the much sought but seldom seen unicorn) at both venues. The talent levels will consistently average below NYC standards but remain miles above most other regional AMPs.

    Sum it up, you can't go wrong with either spot; let us know your experiences when you give it a go.
    Well the thing is I've been to SN about three times and although it was a good experience I would like to check out a different spot that's why I asked for the comparison but since they're both about equal I think I might just stick to SN. Unless there's better spas in ct? Kinda been lookin to try a latina parlor but can't seem to find much info.

    Oh Also I've heard some chit-chat about NJ & NY, are they really worth the trip? Some info would be great guys. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape