Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 4206
-
12-25-19 00:45 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 826Sun v SN
Both are CT FS AMPs. House fees and donations identical. Both average five to seven almost exclusively Korean masseuses on duty, give or take. Both offer very clean, spacious TS, sauna and massage areas.
Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld
[View Original Post]
I have been to each place multiple times over the past four years and give the edge to SN. My experience has been that SN lasses tend to be better looking and more enjoyable conversationalists than their Sun counterparts. Also, you're more likely to receive decent massage strokes (Sun posts signs indicating "no massage, only body relaxation" There are occasionally outliers (including the much sought but seldom seen unicorn) at both venues. The talent levels will consistently average below NYC standards but remain miles above most other regional AMPs.
Sum it up, you can't go wrong with either spot; let us know your experiences when you give it a go.
-
12-24-19 01:10 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 100Compare
How would you say Sun compares to SN in Danbury if you've ever been?
-
12-21-19 21:20 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 826Lily at Sun
Merry Christmas to mongers near and far! Not a monger in sight one Thursday night. Which meant a lineup of seven hoe hoe hoes!
Place was dead as a December night could be, so Slam and his little buddy were asked to pick a number from one to seven. Not as hard as it sounds. Just look for the one that's smiling at you, then quickly cross reference by looks. More often than not a standout will emerge. Never fails to amaze me how most masseuses make no effort, show no affect and avert their gaze. Lily, on the other hand, flashed an inviting smile and cut a statuesque silhouette. Number two it was.
She stayed in the room while I undressed, arranging my clothes and wrapping a towel around my waist. Off to the TS for a semi-playful soak. Followed me into the lukewarm sauna where mutual junk touching and light kissing commenced. Nice start.
Back in the room, Lily began a firm.
Massage of my neck, back and shoulders. She climbed on top and thoroughly massaged my legs and feet while seated on my back. Thong underwear barely there and great views in the mirror. Not bad for a place that advertises "no massage only body relaxation". I'll never understand that one.
Lily left the room and returned with hot towels, applying them to my back and initiating a back walk, which I loved. While she was out, I had placed the tip in plain sight which she noticed and remarked "thank you. " That's about it for her understanding of the English language (save for "cock", "fuck" and "ten days" - the amount of time she'd been working at Sun Star).
Back walk now over, Lily stripped out of her black nightie and underwear and laid down beside me. Puckered her lips and began light kisses on the lips as she stroked my still slumbering sidekick. I returned the favor by pulling her closer and rubbing her lady bits. Light kisses gave way to DFK and DATY on her sexy smooth pussy. Super fresh and very responsive, I'd say. After a few minutes switched positions, now her turn to please me. Kissed and teased the taint, twig and cranberries with her delightful tongue before placing the cover and beginning a satisfying CBJ. Not DT by any means, but great eye contact and a slow tantalizing rhythm that kept my interest.
She paused and whispered "fuck me. " Not original, but sure did the trick. I was on top of her in mish banging away like a horny teen. Stopped once for a position change to standing doggie. She sprawled flat across the table, back slightly arched with arms outstretched and hands digging into the sheets. Took the pounding well, I'd day she enjoyed herself. I certainly did and showed her so by ripping off the rubber and climaxing all over her hot cross buns.
A little more about Lily. Pretty with an angular face, not flat not round. Sexy expressive eyes and coquettish smile (that's why I chose her, remember)? About five feet five inches and 120 pounds, I'd reckon, with soft light-colored skin. A-cups with smallish brown nips, very responsive. Somewhat flat posterior, but cute enough for the likes of me. Not a great judge of age, but I'd guess thirty, give or take.
Afterglow now over, cleanup began with warm towels and alcohol spritz. I used to dislike the latter but have come to appreciate having my hands, face and junk cleaned after playtime.
Feliz Navidad, Amigos!
-
12-20-19 14:14 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 88Sorry, you're right.
My bad. Yes, go to Carnation in East Haven.
Originally Posted by JoeNova84
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 07:16 #1262Regular Member

Posts: 17You're referring to Carnation Spa in East Haven. Yes everything is available. He was in West Haven.
Originally Posted by Nov2006
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 11:04 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 88Carnation in WH
That's strange, when I went a few months ago all extras were available. All covered of course.
Originally Posted by Stiffy
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 00:09 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 31Dd
Stopped by Sun on Fri, only car in lot when I arrived, at least 4 other cars there when I left. Paired with Sun and went upstairs. TS was just OK and then Sun sat in sauna with me which is unusual. Massage was lackluster and the finish equally unsatisfying. I usually have a good time there but would not repeat with Sun, maybe the chemistry was just off or something.
-
12-12-19 13:53 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 59Carnation
Needed a back rub bad. So I thought I'd try a new place.
On York in WH.
Not going to get onto much details because. There aren't any!!
Nice clean place. Masseuse was mid-40's. Attractive but not drop dead gorgeous.
Place completely legit. Even a sign on the wall saying in English and Korean. No Sexual Services.
On the plus side, it was probably one of the most relaxing massages I have had. I left feeling calm and relaxed.
If you want a good massage, this place is worth it. If you're looking for extras, there are other places.
BTW. I have a $30 tip because I'll probably be back just for the massages.
-
12-12-19 04:37 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 155I made a trip to Sun Shine (or whatever they're calling it) today. Arrived there at 12:30. Only one car in the lot. Got paired with 'Penny', a Korean woman who looks to be in her early 30's. Very pretty, nice bod (probably man-mades) and an upbeat personality. Table shower, short sauna session, then on to the room for a rub down. Penny was sweet and attentive to my needs. When we got into the dream portion of the rub, Penny got into it, stroking my ego, edging me on, amping things up. Then. I needed a nap. I was happy with my session. Worth the drive.
When I left the spa, there were four new cars in the parking lot. The spa had gotten busy. As always, I swung into Dunkin for a coffee and a pastry on my way out. I'm not bothered by what Dunkin customers know about the spa. I'm not from the area and those people aren't going to think about me for more than 10 seconds before they drift off to their next thought. The lady in the drive-thru seemed to be minding her own business as I rolled past her car.
-
12-10-19 16:14 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 335You have to assume it is very well-known, maybe not to passers-by on Whalley Ave but certainly to everyone only a little bit better informed and certainly to people who live / work in the neighborhood and local LE. Just as an example, this is from the Yale student newspaper almost 10 years ago:
Originally Posted by ConcreteJungle
[View Original Post]
https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2010/...-in-new-haven/
-
12-10-19 14:40 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 576It was true for some people and might not have been true for others.
Originally Posted by JoeNova84
[View Original Post]
Especially when dealing with a professional, you might have to put in several visits before something happens. And even then it might not.
That person is putting a lot of trust in someone to not wreck their life.
We can't blame Krissp since he's obviously new.
-
12-10-19 10:03 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 256DD / locals
As someone who isn't from new haven, does anyone know just how well known DD is to the locals? Does everyone who takes a trip to get coffee know what is going on behind there or do the soccer moms just assume its some building.
-
12-08-19 12:15 #1254Regular Member

Posts: 17Seems like that extras offered in the past was false. Who knows for sure.
Originally Posted by Rich196
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 23:31 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 141I saw her when she first started massages at her house in Wallingford and after in North Haven and I tried but no extras were ever offered.
Originally Posted by Krissp
[View Original Post]
I'd love to see those unleashed.
-
12-07-19 08:42 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 807Visited Friday, decided to just ask for Cash based on some of her reviews, cute little tiny girl, just an average experience.
Originally Posted by MongerStranger
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






